Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 113. (Read 249434 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I don't get it... what's the advantage of this coin? Does it even work? Where is it coming from? How is it produced? I see the block explorer and there are over 800,000,000 coins already some 200,000,000 produced within the last blocks, all with 0 transactions going on.

Just be patient . The transition from POS to POW is in progress with better features and security.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I don't get it... what's the advantage of this coin? Does it even work? Where is it coming from? How is it produced? I see the block explorer and there are over 800,000,000 coins already some 200,000,000 produced within the last blocks, all with 0 transactions going on.
Activity: 913
Merit: 664
It's weird. Wallet will say "synchronized" but its not.
I've followed the steps that were posted earlier in the thread.

Ive updated java se
ive deleted qora completely - data directory and all
Re-downloaded latest Qora version, and data zip provided
Import my wallet
Unzipped data into data directory
Wait to sync

What am I missing?

I see my addresses, the wallet says "synchronized" but 0 coins..

Also whenever i try to use the block explorer the last transaction that i can see appears to be in may. <---- Many people say "No its working, the last transaction is **/**/**** so its working" but it is definitely not working for me..

I understand that things have to be working locally before using things like the block explorer successfully. Just trying to figure out how to get it working locally.

This blockexplorer is up to date: http://qora.tech:9090/index/blockexplorer.html

if you are synchronized you can also use the local blockexplorer http://localhost:9090/index/blockexplorer.html

if you don't see your coins in both cases they are probably not there. If you sent them using the exchange ask them, they probably did not send them or send them on a fork.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
It's weird. Wallet will say "synchronized" but its not.
I've followed the steps that were posted earlier in the thread.

Ive updated java se
ive deleted qora completely - data directory and all
Re-downloaded latest Qora version, and data zip provided
Import my wallet
Unzipped data into data directory
Wait to sync

What am I missing?

I see my addresses, the wallet says "synchronized" but 0 coins..

Also whenever i try to use the block explorer the last transaction that i can see appears to be in may. <---- Many people say "No its working, the last transaction is **/**/**** so its working" but it is definitely not working for me..

I understand that things have to be working locally before using things like the block explorer successfully. Just trying to figure out how to get it working locally.
Activity: 431
Merit: 105
if u used the
blockchain files from here,
then the seed you saved.

and a shortcut to Qora.exe --data-dir=c:\qora or where ever you got it located,
should do the trick. can't get an idea of why your's should not sync. one thing though,,

put your qora files in the firewall settings as allowed, you have to have that,
then i guess you should be good to go.

if i where you i would the delete those data folders bak etc. then paste the 0ne from the download on the link there,
then start the qora.jar file to see it asks you for the language to be selected, afterwards you should see a lot of peers as well.

for your qora you will need to have java installed jre for home usage.
its not working fine though... i can get it "synchronized" but my wallet remains empty when there should be almost 1000000 qora there
all does work as explained in the files above, links.

just start the wallet with the .jar file then start whatever you wanna do,

it will load afterwards, so just to tell it working fine here,
any updates coming for this wallet? Current version doesnt seem to work
Activity: 913
Merit: 664
If you save the qora seed in a safe place, is that all you need to back up your qora wallet?

Yes!
If you save the qora seed in a safe place, is that all you need to back up your qora wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1190
My wallet is running very stable now and forging is always on Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
It's a good feeling that my contribution is getting somewhere with these developments going on.

I do my best to reply to everyone in the community. The community is just as important as the development team. Thank you for your contribution!

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
 ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                              ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
 ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                               ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
 ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
         ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
              ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
                   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

qora is goin crazy and i like it.. waiting for news update
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
It's a good feeling that my contribution is getting somewhere with these developments going on.

I do my best to reply to everyone in the community. The community is just as important as the development team. Thank you for your contribution!

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
 ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                               ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
 ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
              ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
                   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
legendary
anyone have a working QORA block explorer?

here it is but looks like its down at the moment...
burstkore.ddns.net:9090/index/blockexplorer.html

if you have a local wallet open you can access it through that

the ddns address was meant to be temporary, and currently I have that wallet running a testnet client, so it will not be up.

You should use the one on http://qora.tech:9090 - this one will always be on the main net and always accessible, if this is ever down, just let me know and I'll restart the linux host.

edit - it does seem that there's some loading issue on the hosted explorer, I'll look into that here shortly, I'm just getting a new computer setup at my new office, so I don't have all of my tools installed quite yet. Give me a few minutes on that and I'll restart that system, and potentially provide it some more power from the hypervisor to prevent lag and such in the future. Thanks!

As far as alttech.chat goes... if anyone is having issues logging in, please remember that USERNAMES AND PASSWORDS ARE CASE SENSITIVE. If you're still having issues, simply messsage me with the email address you used to sign up, and I can manually reset your password. I simply haven't configured the email password reset feature yet. That is low on my priority list at the moment. Thanks!
legendary
Hello all, please don't panic! heh.

I've been really busy the last week with some family stuff and getting into the new position I'm in at the new company I'm working for...

BUT...

there is some VERY exciting stuff we're working on now on the testnet, that vbcs has done... that truly blew my mind, we're working out the details of how we're going to work things... but I've got a pretty good idea as of right now.

Also, Skerberus has pushed some updates to the wallet, that should fix some bugs that people have been seeing. you can see those pushes here...

https://github.com/Qoracoin/Qora/tree/master/Qora

11 days ago these were completed.

There is quite a bit going on, and I simply don't have the time right now to explain it all, but I'll be giving a hint as far as what we've got that is new development here shortly.

I'm thinking also, about how we're going to run these things in the future, and I've got a really solid idea of how we're going to work QORA and QORA 2.0, and I'll be writing up another paper about this, and posting the roadmap on the http://qora.press site as soon as possible.

But yea, don't worry, don't panic, nothing bad is happening if you don't see posts from me on a daily. I'm simply doing a lot and there's always a focus on QORA in what I do.

I see a truly long-term setup for QORA and 2.0, and it is becoming more and more clear on a daily basis as far as how everything will work together, and the functionality of each individual aspect.

QORA, I believe, we can start viewing as a 'prototyping and exchange' platform, which we will use to develop many other exciting projects like the new one from vbcs I'll be showing people shortly. QORA is so awesome, that all of its features and amazing ability cannot be simply contained on a single chain. heh.

So you'll see QORA spawn some extremely exciting new projects here soon, not to mention QORA 2.0.

We will focus a lot on the QrowdFund platform too, and still get a nice mobile and web wallet completed, while finding new ways to make use of the current QORA as it sits.

We will definitely be increasing the cap of QORA, and providing a nice return for mining when we switch the algo.

That is all for now, I'll post more shortly!

Thanks!
yes yes, keep your wallets online, synced,  288871 (27-sep-2016 3:36:40, 7 hours 11 mins 46 secs ago)
legendary
Activity: 1190
Is there anything we can do?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
What's going on? I have sent a password reset for alttech.chat and i'm not receiving any emails. Is it even working?
Activity: 194
Merit: 101
anyone have a working QORA block explorer?

here it is but looks like its down at the moment...
burstkore.ddns.net:9090/index/blockexplorer.html

if you have a local wallet open you can access it through that
Jump to: