Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 147. (Read 249434 times)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
Qora below 20 sat again  Undecided

good coin, no community :|

edit: Also two good devs stopped working for qora: vrontis, agran
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Qora below 20 sat again  Undecided
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
Share Love
dev has gone,Qora is close to dead now.

That's not true, there is a new dev called ca333 who has recently joined the multiple dev team. Also vbcs and CIYAM are part of the dev team. What's more skerberus has been a long term member of the dev team and still is. Agran is leaving the dev team after version 0.26 is released, but ca333 joining makes up for that loss.

Hi, everyone!  I have the following announcements to make:

1. ca333, the security expert from Switzerland, will join Qora dev team as a security consultant/core contributor. He had provided code contributions and performed security audits for Qora in the past.  After joining the dev team, he will support Qora development by providing critical security analysis/bug fixes and much needed consultation.

He has my full support and trust, and I have full confidence in his expertise and ability to provide critical analysis.  To get an idea of what kind of work ca333 had been doing in the past, feel free to check out his BTT profile.

2. vbcs and CIYAM will continue to be a part of our Qora dev team.  Everything is cool. Please relax.  Smiley

So, everyone, let's get back on track and continue with the development!  Wink  Skerberus is currently working on bug fixes in 0.26.  I'll let him make an announcement when it's ready for release.  Smiley

Good stuff. I checked out Slack. There are developments going on indeed. There is exciting stuff apart from the things we know outside slack (acct between qora & bitcoin without 3rd party exchange) and the new version.
Apart from all that, wonder why people discount the existing decentralized social network and blogging system on Qora? Huge value to be unlocked in future imo

But Slack is a closed platform, while Bitcointalk is an open forum. Better have someone to help share those development news publicly on Bitcointalk.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Me thinks vbcs should verify himself.
legendary
Activity: 1030

That's not true, there is a new dev called ca333 who has recently joined the multiple dev team. Also vbcs and CIYAM are part of the dev team. What's more skerberus has been a long term member of the dev team and still is. Agran is leaving the dev team after version 0.26 is released, but ca333 joining makes up for that loss.

1. ca333, the security expert from Switzerland, will join Qora dev team as a security consultant/core contributor. He had provided code contributions and performed security audits for Qora in the past.  After joining the dev team, he will support Qora development by providing critical security analysis/bug fixes and much needed consultation.

He has my full support and trust, and I have full confidence in his expertise and ability to provide critical analysis.  To get an idea of what kind of work ca333 had been doing in the past, feel free to check out his BTT profile.

2. vbcs and CIYAM will continue to be a part of our Qora dev team.  Everything is cool. Please relax.  Smiley

So, everyone, let's get back on track and continue with the development!  Wink  Skerberus is currently working on bug fixes in 0.26.  I'll let him make an announcement when it's ready for release.  Smiley

Good stuff. I checked out Slack. There are developments going on indeed. There is exciting stuff apart from the things we know outside slack (acct between qora & bitcoin without 3rd party exchange) and the new version.
Apart from all that, wonder why people discount the existing decentralized social network and blogging system on Qora? Huge value to be unlocked in future imo
Activity: 185
Merit: 100

legendary
qora.team Last Active:    April 07, 2016
I want to know whether he is gone?
legendary

Can you elaborate?
There are multiple devs. Which one has gone and which one are still sticking to it?

Activity: 121
legendary
Is there somewhere we can see roadmap of upcoming developments?
This coin is innovative but it didn't get the attention and market love it deserved, probably because of not enough marketing support. There was a pump a while ago to around 50, wonder whether it was just a random pump or we have some serious people interested in it
legendary
Activity: 1498

If I recall well, vbcs is working on the acct between Qora/Btc. Is that still valid? I was wondering whether there is any ETA or progress report on acct.
I would be interested in this too!

EDIT: Could this feature be used to launder BTC?
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction

If I recall well, vbcs is working on the acct between Qora/Btc. Is that still valid? I was wondering whether there is any ETA or progress report on acct.
Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)
I'll just add a couple of other ideas that I've been thinking about (as the idea of multiple blockchains that all use AT is one that I have held for a long time as well).

One blockchain could become a replacement "ticketing" system for events (and maybe even things like booking transportation).

Another blockchain would be to represent small groups of individuals and support voting (optionally transparent) where one vote represents an individual.

Hello! Im just long term investor of Qora but still want to know something about this years roadmap of Qora.. is there some news about that?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
Holy shit, out of the blue and after almost 1 year Bter finally gave our Qora back, it's a miracle!

Regardless, stay away from Bter.

Any exchange claiming they're having wallet issues for nearly 1 year doesn't deserve anyone's business IMHO.

I wouldn't touch Bter with a stick...
legendary
hey guys, who is now in the development team? also, can someone sum up what was happening in last months?

Yes, I'm curious about it too as an investor. I would like to know who is behind it. Can't find any such information on here or the website.
legendary
Yes, we need AT between Qora and Bitcoin! Wink

The plan is to actually have Qora have its own Bitcoin wallet and be able to do ACCT between itself and Bitcoin (without any 3rd party exchange).

AFAIA we are the first to be working on this (and it should be ready in a couple of months assuming everything goes well).

Oh my god, that would be a wonderful USP. Cant wait for it.

Can someone explain what would be the use of Qora having its own Bitcoin wallet and be able to do ACCT between itself and btc without any third party exchange?
What are the likely practical applications of it?
x13
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Things are called shit for a reason, dear.
We should try to do more marketing for Qora based on the great blogging and social networking feature.

What about the marketing hashtag #Blogchain?  Wink
rlh
Activity: 804
Merit: 1004
BTER finally showed my 5million deposit!

Miracle!  Seriously, cryptoland never ceases to amaze me.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
People, did anyone notice that the website has been down for some time now? Is there still anything happening there at Qora, and is there any news on Version 0.26.0?

Regarding the prior discussions on Azure, I think it is to bad that the final vote came to 'nay' - the promotion it would have given us (and developers) could have been a blessing for this project which is in the end, like almost any altcoin project, all about wide spread notoriety and adoption.

Still think QORA is one of the best cryptocurrencies, but i could use some upswing..

Activity: 203
Holy shit, out of the blue and after almost 1 year Bter finally gave our Qora back, it's a miracle!

Regardless, stay away from Bter.

Any exchange claiming they're having wallet issues for nearly 1 year doesn't deserve anyone's business IMHO.

Agree, seems bter just want to lure back their customers.
Jump to: