Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 174. (Read 249434 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 250
Guys how do i use the wallet.dat files ? My wallet crashed then it wouldn't start, i downloaded java version, this one starts but even though i copied the wallet files it will not load transactions nor balance.

Edit : even in v  0.25 : My accounts simply do not show up.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
is there an eta for deposit/withdrawal issues in polo,bter and ccedk ?

On Poloniex: Deposits and withdrawals temporarily disabled

Yeah, this should be solved. We would need Polo and Bter fixed, otherwise we wont increase further in Price.
This is the key for me. I think the funds there are blocked since months.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
What are API changes? Huh
I used
Code:
curl "http://127.0.0.1:9085/wallet/unlock" -X POST -d mypassword
to unlock but now it returns
Code:
{"error":0,"message":"unknown error"}
Cry
Today an update is released. This fixes several bugs, including this one.
legendary
Activity: 1367
Merit: 1000
What are API changes? Huh
I used
Code:
curl "http://127.0.0.1:9085/wallet/unlock" -X POST -d mypassword
to unlock but now it returns
Code:
{"error":0,"message":"unknown error"}
Cry
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
is there an eta for deposit/withdrawal issues in polo,bter and ccedk ?

On Poloniex: Deposits and withdrawals temporarily disabled
Correction: Hardfork date - 25 February, 7pm UTC.
Activity: 913
Merit: 664
I will create the windows version today in the evening, so stay tuned Wink.
legendary
Activity: 1029
To be honest I thought the same..oh another old shitcoin..''I will buy for a quick profit" ...but now I see..this coin is more...
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
Wallet v0.25.0 has been released and you can find it here: https://github.com/Qoracoin/Qora/releases/tag/0.25.0

The v0.25.0 release includes the following updates:

• A Hard Fork is scheduled for February 22. In this regard:
    - To increase the security of Qora.
    - Improved network portion. Wallet selects the best nodes. Permission to use the same IP.
    - Allowed messages with zero amount. Now you can send the assets with message.
    - Optional multiple payments in ArbitraryTransaction.
  • Improved section Peers. After Hard Fork, there will be a visible version of each of the connected node.
  • Added TestNet mode. command line key "-testnet".
  • If there is no connection, it will load the list of trusted peers from the Internet.
  • Added commenting in the blogs. There is a delete function.
  • Added visual editor for websites.
  • The dialogue prompt for password to unlock the wallet when performing actions in the Web.
  • Improved Asset Exchange section.
  • Added voting within assets.
  • Auto update Asset Favorites for non-zero balances.
  • Added to the menu item to unlock the wallet.
  • Added hotkeys for all menu items.
  • Added Closing dialog.
  • Display the synchronization status in tooltip in systray. Also added wallet synchronization status.
  • Added new API commands.
  • Minor optimizations and bug fixes.

A Hard Fork is scheduled for February 22​ so, make sure that you will update your wallet to the latest version ( ​0.25.0​ )before the fork takes place.

P.S.: The Windows installer will be tomorrow.

Really like the improved peer section and good to see a -testnet for development. Overall really good improvements. Will there be a genesis for testnet qora?
legendary
Activity: 1330
doge coin with 102billion coins is at 72sats with acct im sure we can 10 times with only 10billion

easy, bro.

it will take time.
http://qora.co.in/?datafolder Here you can download data folder. So it will be faster.
Activity: 555
doge coin with 102billion coins is at 72sats with acct im sure we can 10 times with only 10billion
il admit guys i was looking at this coin for a quick profit but hey joining slack and talking to vrontis im sold on this, no doubt this will gain same interest as maidsafe.

this should help explain

atomic cross chain transaction this will change everything

Wallet v0.25.0 has been released and you can find it here: https://github.com/Qoracoin/Qora/releases/tag/0.25.0

The v0.25.0 release includes the following updates:

• A Hard Fork is scheduled for February 25. In this regard:
    - To increase the security of Qora.
    - Improved network portion. Wallet selects the best nodes. Permission to use the same IP.
    - Allowed messages with zero amount. Now you can send the assets with message.
    - Optional multiple payments in ArbitraryTransaction.
  • Improved section Peers. After Hard Fork, there will be a visible version of each of the connected node.
  • Added TestNet mode. command line key "-testnet".
  • If there is no connection, it will load the list of trusted peers from the Internet.
  • Added commenting in the blogs. There is a delete function.
  • Added visual editor for websites.
  • The dialogue prompt for password to unlock the wallet when performing actions in the Web.
  • Improved Asset Exchange section.
  • Added voting within assets.
  • Auto update Asset Favorites for non-zero balances.
  • Added to the menu item to unlock the wallet.
  • Added hotkeys for all menu items.
  • Added Closing dialog.
  • Display the synchronization status in tooltip in systray. Also added wallet synchronization status.
  • Added new API commands.
  • Minor optimizations and bug fixes.

A Hard Fork is scheduled for February 25​ so, make sure that you will update your wallet to the latest version ( ​0.25.0​ )before the fork takes place.

P.S.: The Windows installer will be tomorrow.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
Following with interest. Smiley
The release is on the way.

was this team created by satoshi nakamoto
The release is on the way.
legendary
In our roadmap - to release light wallet based on web. To be able to make transactions knowing your seed anywhere. Without installing the app, and without downloading the chain.

From version 0.24.0 already made 237 patches.

Much needed update. Qora is in for a great future. Once people catch on and realize the potential in addition to ACCT, I see at least 100 sat and more and more use. Today at 10-11 sats, Qora is 84th on Coin-Market-Cap at $474,000. At 100 sats, that's only $4.7 M and just in the top 20. Not an unrealistic target.

Edit: just knowing how qora trading goes, however, dumpers dump and it's been really hard to maintain a solid trading volume and higher value. Once more people use/buy qora, distribution will prevent this but it will take some time.

Thanks qora.team for pushing out the new version.

devs are not responsible for pushing trading, but for delivering. 

I do believe, qora will survive and rise with qualified development.
Activity: 585
In our roadmap - to release light wallet based on web. To be able to make transactions knowing your seed anywhere. Without installing the app, and without downloading the chain.

From version 0.24.0 already made 237 patches.

Much needed update. Qora is in for a great future. Once people catch on and realize the potential in addition to ACCT, I see at least 100 sat and more and more use. Today at 10-11 sats, Qora is 84th on Coin-Market-Cap at $474,000. At 100 sats, that's only $4.7 M and just in the top 20. Not an unrealistic target.

Edit: just knowing how qora trading goes, however, dumpers dump and it's been really hard to maintain a solid trading volume and higher value. Once more people use/buy qora, distribution will prevent this but it will take some time.

Thanks qora.team for pushing out the new version.
legendary

ACCT currently only works between Qora and burst, but it is planned to allow this also between Qora/BTC and Qora/LTC.
Qora uses automated transaction to allow this which is built by the ciyam team, specification can be found here https://ciyam.org/at/

thanks.

so i can understand like this. qora will sooner release a user friendly decentralized cross chain APP, with QORA/BTC/LTC pair.

Jump to: