Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 176. (Read 249434 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
seems very soon.. pumping..
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
When is qora releasing new wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1330
do we have working wallet for polo and bter?

I don't know how to withdraw from exchanges.
Activity: 585
Just tried to fire up v 0.24 after a few months away and getting the following error:
INFO: Peers retrieved after settings : 0
The wallet just kinda seems stuck and does not connect.
Any idea why I am unable to connect to peers?
What version? Can zip the whole folder with settings.json and data, upload to the cloud and send link to me to [email protected]? It will be very helpful.

Email sent with link to data folder and settings.json file. Thanks for checking it out.

Error update: so I took my laptop out and changed wifi networks: I was able to connect to peers and sync the qora blockchain. I recently moved apartments and it appears that the syncing error (peer = 0) is related to the router or wifi network? Do I need to set anything on my router to allow access and/or communication with the qora network? What do you think is the simplest solution? Thanks.
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
The link from coinmarketcap for Qora to "Discussion" stil points to old discussion.

so does your signature Cheesy

Woeha! Wink Hilarious, thanks for pointing that out....
legendary
Activity: 1050
The link from coinmarketcap for Qora to "Discussion" stil points to old discussion.

so does your signature Cheesy
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
Just tried to fire up v 0.24 after a few months away and getting the following error:
What version? Can zip the whole folder with settings.json and data, upload to the cloud and send link to me to [email protected]? It will be very helpful.

Email sent with link to data folder and settings.json file. Thanks for checking it out.
We modified this part. The next version should be much better.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
2 Quesitons

1. When will Poloniex solved the problem, since a week or longer its not possible to deposit or withdrawl qora

2. Ive installed the new 0.24.0 qora lightwallet, and for me its difficult to see the sync status;  

There stands-  Sync Satus: Synchronizing   / ok what does it mean now? is it still synchronizing? and when yes how long does it take? there is no % Status to see. And why does it need to sync when its a web walle? iam sorry but thats a little bit confusing  Huh . Thanks!

I asked for a progress bar or the number of blocks left to download to be added to the wallet in the last pages of the old qora thread. Agran has been working on it and posted a screenshot to show what he's done. It shows both the number of blocks left to go and a percentage left to go. The devs will probably include it in the next released wallet.

Please add a progress bar to these messages with an estimate of time left, or number of blocks to go. It will help increase adoption of qora by new users.
I have made progress:

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

I found I couldn't sync until I added the good nodes from the qora website to the settings.json file in the qora folder. These are the good nodes I added that my wallet syncs with. Breasal should be able to sync if he uses these nodes.

Code:
"104.172.66.205",
"198.199.103.12",
"188.166.16.64",
"188.166.53.239",

I don't think the good nodes are included in the settings.json file that comes included with v0.24.0, you have to manually add them yourself. There must have been a changeover in the wallets that permanently forge since v0.24.0 was released. Some of the nodes included in that file intermittently forge, but there were times when I couldn't connect to any of them.

My whole settings.json file is pasted below.

Code:
{
"knownpeers":[ "104.172.66.205", "198.199.103.12",
"188.166.16.64", "188.166.53.239", "192.243.117.77",
"193.242.149.63",
"130.180.201.117",
"188.166.53.239",
"188.166.16.64",
"106.186.122.39",
"91.89.150.241",
"104.172.66.205",
"130.180.201.117",
"61.186.94.151",
"78.42.234.55"
],
"rpcallowed":[
"127.0.0.1"
],
"weballowed":[
"127.0.0.1"
],
"blockexplorerboost":false,
"guienabled":true,
"rpcenabled":true,
"webenabled":true,
"systray":true,
"maxconnections":100,
"minconnections":10,
"generatorkeycaching":true,
"checkpoint":true,
"soundreceivepayment":true,
"soundnewtransaction":true,
"soundreceivemessage":true
}
Activity: 910

Activity: 913
Merit: 664
2 Quesitons

1. When will Poloniex solved the problem, since a week or longer its not possible to deposit or withdrawl qora

2. Ive installed the new 0.24.0 qora lightwallet, and for me its difficult to see the sync status;  

There stands-  Sync Satus: Synchronizing   / ok what does it mean now? is it still synchronizing? and when yes how long does it take? there is no % Status to see. And why does it need to sync when its a web walle? iam sorry but thats a little bit confusing  Huh . Thanks!

In the 0.25.0 version will be solved many problems.

Will this version also solve the problem with the exchanges? So that we can withdraw founds from Bter? For me this is the key factor why we have still prices below 10 Sat. Much more important than any further features.

The poloniex problems most likely. Bter is not really answering my mails, so I have no clue what exactly their problem is.
Activity: 913
Merit: 664
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
2 Quesitons

Will this version also solve the problem with the exchanges? So that we can withdraw founds from Bter? For me this is the key factor why we have still prices below 10 Sat. Much more important than any further features.
legendary
Activity: 1148
can somebody invite me to the slack?! where is VRONTIS?!
2 Quesitons

legendary
Activity: 1447
Merit: 1028
And thats why you dont have any community!. Still no answer!  Thanks and have fun with your toy.
Jump to: