Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 27. (Read 249397 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Looks like Poloniex reconnected their wallet back in early April, enabled withdrawals and few people withdrew successfully. Now it seems that they are on different chain, because I have just made testing withdrawal and although its completed with tx id, there is no such transaction on "our" chain.
There must be something wrong. Hope they can solve it soon.
Luckily I withdrew all my Qora from Poloniex long time ago.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
But a majority of posters are not even using accounts more than six months old. I would say yes, for sure a lot of people fall in love instantly but this is with the idea of money and profit, not really a love for the ideals of crypto.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
According to a Qora block explorer, on a node at height 452384, Poloniex's last transaction was on 9th April 2018 at block 446780:

http://node.qora.tech:9090/index/blockexplorer.html?tx=2bYmw35XQfPu6kcVq9kEphbto3uTprwzrdYSti6yPq3eHqUAJcpCCy5arAMUC3M9hMA8Q39zCt2atxFaFHxgYg9N

I don't know which version they're using but they should really upgrade to the latest v0.26.9 which deals with recent synchronization issues.
Maybe they are sending out transactions only for them to expire as they don't make it onto the majority chain.

Newer versions of Qora synchronize way faster so they could even do a fresh install just to be sure. I hope they have a backup of their wallet seed though!
There are still people out there using v0.26.0 which does suffer from database issues/crashing that causes resynchronization...
Activity: 151
So need to wait until polo are on the correct chain? or what. POLO is such a shit pit I want to get my coins off of there asap.
I guess we're gonna have to contact them, they'll probably do something about it if they get enough requests. It would be nice to get another exchange as well, even a small one.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
So need to wait until polo are on the correct chain? or what. POLO is such a shit pit I want to get my coins off of there asap.
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
Looks like Poloniex reconnected their wallet back in early April, enabled withdrawals and few people withdrew successfully. Now it seems that they are on different chain, because I have just made testing withdrawal and although its completed with tx id, there is no such transaction on "our" chain.
Activity: 29
2018-04-22 14:26:26 Address: Qd5iEgN2ysKcg3qzMiEoAyu55HVG9yXKXk Txid: 4m4hzar7rpoww8rp6d8tzgrcc5mipwug5kyyj962sduqp6mklc5z6fpe58hfquytsasaptq6kjlpdeq toq9cjzvq
Activity: 622
Merit: 251
love coins
The strange thing was that I received the qora in a couple of minutes from poloniex...

they were there on the wallet.

after a while they disappear. So any guess???

What happened?

DETAILS>

Status   Coin   Amount
Load 10 more rows
Complete   QORA   19950.00000000
2018-04-24 07:25:11
Address: QMbd7g3SPT5uuiCpK3WFiwcUXnqZg65ZnZ
Txid: 2lwxvjqx89p2awareawda9bzzqcvalemm1sfn2g2hhdeyh4gdvrtt7fyimtwvtotnc9fyoctsqgj4wj 8zeszheh2
it seems that polo wallet is on the different chain,the version now the main chain is 0.26.9. A lot people have the same question with u.
Activity: 924
Merit: 556
a week ago sent Qora to the purse and still have not come! How long does it take for a transaction?

Usually it takes seconds. Do you have more information like a transaction hash or a sender / receiver address? And from where did you sent? From a exchange or just from your address to another address? All such information are necessary to give helpful support.
Activity: 2
The strange thing was that I received the qora in a couple of minutes from poloniex...

they were there on the wallet.

after a while they disappear. So any guess???

What happened?

DETAILS>

Status   Coin   Amount
Load 10 more rows
Complete   QORA   19950.00000000
2018-04-24 07:25:11
Address: QMbd7g3SPT5uuiCpK3WFiwcUXnqZg65ZnZ
Txid: 2lwxvjqx89p2awareawda9bzzqcvalemm1sfn2g2hhdeyh4gdvrtt7fyimtwvtotnc9fyoctsqgj4wj 8zeszheh2
a week ago sent Qora to the purse and still have not come! How long does it take for a transaction?
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
in the purse of 10 addresses. to what address do need to translate Qora ?

All the addresses are the same. You can use one, or you can use many. You can think of them as different bank accounts.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
I deposited 19500 qora from an exchange to my wallet. they arrived immediatelety but after a while the balance turned to zero and they disappear.

anybody knows what happened?

this does not sound good. How stable is the wallet right now? I wanted to get mine off of exchange but will wait to hear how stable the wallet and network is first.
in the purse of 10 addresses. to what address do need to translate Qora ?
Activity: 622
Merit: 251
love coins
Activity: 112
Qora has gone up quite well this month. Now most people still hold it, unwilling to drop it, and they expect to go up higher. But I think it's better to do it at the right time.
Activity: 2
I deposited 19500 qora from an exchange to my wallet. they arrived immediatelety but after a while the balance turned to zero and they disappear.

anybody knows what happened?
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
Interesting to see this still going although any meaningful exchange has delisted.
Can Qora be added to dex's like komdo and blocknet with ease?
I don't think that is necessary.
As long as the devs keep working and deliver a great new Qora, exchanges will follow.
Activity: 26
Buying in while the price is low  Smiley

First time Qora holder here, what do I need to know?  Any info on mining?  Hope to see you guys around soon, and thanks in advance for an
Activity: 6
Thanks for your help.

I do have my original wallet files. I have been trying to guess the password for a while now. I think i've spent 20 hours or so trying to guess but no luck.
Maybe it will come to me one day.

So in case i never access that wallet again, I would like to put a bid for 1 000 000 qora for 1 ether. I anyone is interested please message me. Thank you!

So i found a seed which I think is correct. I enter the seed and enter a new pw. Wallet opens up but all the addresses are different compared to my original wallet. the address to which i sent my qora is not there either. i also tried adding new accounts multiple times to see if my address with qora shows up. again no luck.

Am i doing something wrong? i am pretty sure i would have only copied the one seed bc i only have the one qora wallet. any suggestions?

I tried multiple times. I also removed the last digit of my seed and tried to recover and it oddly opened up with different addresses as well.
The same seed will always produce the same addresses. If you change the seed, e.g. removing the last digit, then you'll end up with a different set of addresses.
If the seed isn't producing your original addresses then it's not the correct seed.
I'm still not sure how your 12-word phrase comes into play though.
Do you have a copy of your original wallet files? If so, might it be easier to try to guess your old wallet password instead?
Pages:
Jump to: