Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 30. (Read 249397 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Willing to sell 1500 Qora @  0.000055 satoshi. Let me know if interested.

That is probably too small a quantity to bother with, was it a typo?

I'm looking to buy but prefer bulk quantities.

No I had 1800, now I have only 1200. The rest is not available to withdraw. I have 1200 willing to sell at 0.00005. Let me know if intrested.
It would be nice and less misleading people, if you specify, you talking about @Qora or @Qora gold(who is x1000 in Openledger).
Since most likely you means Qora gold, so why just not selling in openledger? Curently it is not difficult to get your desired price.

Did I say QORA gold? No. I'm selling 1200 QORA which is $0.448383 USD 0.00005665 BTC on Coinmarketcap. I have send All my QORA to Openledger and It's been more than a week but they haven't deposited it to my account and it may take up to a month! Just to clarify I have only 1200 QORA which is about $528.00. I DO NOT have Millions of it which doesn't make sense as people here want to buy 2M QORA which is about $880,0000.00! I'm selling 1200 QORA that's all I have to send right away to anyone looking to buy.

I don't think the price on CMC is believable, if it was I'm a really rich dude now, and that doesn't feel right. Low volume creates illusions like qora @ 44cents. If that price is correct I am selling 20mil qora and will retire.
Coinmarketcap has the price for 1000 Qora.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
want to sell 1000000 qora@40 satoshi.

Do you have any more bro, I would buy 10M @ 30 sats, no worries at all, qora is a standout for some love this year, such a great coin and never been pumped even, and for a coin with original code from 2014, man, qora is like nothing else in the cryptosphere.

I can sell 3M @ 30 sats if you like

Since I have less merit than you I'm okay with sending first in small increments (I send 0.5M you send 0.15 BTC I send 0.5M again you send 0.15 BTC again etc...)
Activity: 756
Merit: 268

No I had 1800, now I have only 1200. The rest is not available to withdraw. I have 1200 willing to sell at 0.00005. Let me know if intrested.
It would be nice and less misleading people, if you specify, you talking about @Qora or @Qora gold(who is x1000 in Openledger).
Since most likely you means Qora gold, so why just not selling in openledger? Curently it is not difficult to get your desired price.

Did I say QORA gold? No. I'm selling 1200 QORA which is $0.448383 USD 0.00005665 BTC on Coinmarketcap. I have send All my QORA to Openledger and It's been more than a week but they haven't deposited it to my account and it may take up to a month! Just to clarify I have only 1200 QORA which is about $528.00. I DO NOT have Millions of it which doesn't make sense as people here want to buy 2M QORA which is about $880,0000.00! I'm selling 1200 QORA that's all I have to send right away to anyone looking to buy.

I don't think the price on CMC is believable, if it was I'm a really rich dude now, and that doesn't feel right. Low volume creates illusions like qora @ 44cents. If that price is correct I am selling 20mil qora and will retire.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 500
Well, making my bid...
1 sats per coin... Wanna buy all QORA available on network... Wink
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

buy 1000000 qora for $ 1000!!!!
Activity: 7

legendary
Activity: 3402
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n

Willing to sell 1500 Qora @  0.000055 satoshi. Let me know if interested.

Do you have any more bro, I would buy 10M @ 30 sats, no worries at all, qora is a standout for some love this year, such a great coin and never been pumped even, and for a coin with original code from 2014, man, qora is like nothing else in the cryptosphere.
Are you serious about this?
I am sure you can easily get 10M @ 5 sats.
Maybe the price will be 30 sats when we see new Qora launches.

Cool, the lower the better bro, is anyone selling bulk coins, let me know, I'll take as much as you can sell @5 sats.

Low volume markets are tricky, no buyers, and no sellers, hard to buy or sell large quantities.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Are you serious about this?
I am sure you can easily get 10M @ 5 sats.
Maybe the price will be 30 sats when we see new Qora launches.

Activity: 622
Merit: 251
love coins

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
Willing to sell 5 million qora for 0.1 btc, pm me if interested
contack me
Sorry I've decided to keep them after all, they're hard to sell but they seem even harder to buy so maybe it's worth keeping in case it gets on an exchange Smiley

But then again they're impossible to deposit on OpenLedger so I guess that's why there are so few sell orders...

I'll think about it Grin
man ı can help you for them trust me just pm me
That sounds comforting
I don't think it is a good idea to sell 5 million for just 0.1btc.
If you don't sell, you lose 0.1btc in the worst scenario.
If you see now, maybe you will find out you made a big mistake later.
Yes I agree, I wanted to sell to invest in another altcoin and then buy it back later, but I realized that there is almost nothing to buy on Openledger, and by the time it gets on another exchange it may be trading much higher, so I'm gonna keep it, maybe it will go to 100 sats who knows Cheesy

That's very dangerous anyway. I have had the situation where I sold and wanted to buy back not too long after my sale, but guess what it went up in price in the meantime >.<
You are absolutely right.
If you really wanna buy another altcoin, you should buy it with your bitcoin or fiat, Qora is the worst option.
We all know something big might happen in a short period.
Qora requires another exchange that is larger and has a high volume.
If only on one small exchange, how will the community grow?
I recommend Kucoin or Okex because to get into Binance, developers need $ 500,000. Very expensive for a new exchange.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
contack me
Sorry I've decided to keep them after all, they're hard to sell but they seem even harder to buy so maybe it's worth keeping in case it gets on an exchange Smiley

But then again they're impossible to deposit on OpenLedger so I guess that's why there are so few sell orders...

I'll think about it Grin
That sounds comforting
Yes I agree, I wanted to sell to invest in another altcoin and then buy it back later, but I realized that there is almost nothing to buy on Openledger, and by the time it gets on another exchange it may be trading much higher, so I'm gonna keep it, maybe it will go to 100 sats who knows Cheesy

That's very dangerous anyway. I have had the situation where I sold and wanted to buy back not too long after my sale, but guess what it went up in price in the meantime >.<
You are absolutely right.
If you really wanna buy another altcoin, you should buy it with your bitcoin or fiat, Qora is the worst option.
We all know something big might happen in a short period.
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
contack me

I'll think about it Grin
That sounds comforting

ready to buy 5 million qora for 0.1 btc!

Wow, that looks like a bargain to me, well done arknet if you get that price. I'm looking to buy some qora too, but not keen on OTC myself, so will wait for an exchange listing.

I'd give my right arm to have qora trading on BarterDEX
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
I'm glad to see that the project's githab is still being updated. We see a lack of marketing, but a continuing development despite everything. I wonder how the QORA will intrude into real business processes. Since the appearance of codes, quite a few projects have passed, including ether and now the niches are busy.
Activity: 3

ready to buy 5 million qora for 0.1 btc!
Pages:
Jump to: