Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 34. (Read 249397 times)

Activity: 445
Merit: 250
Sync up from scratch fails :

Code:
2018-03-06 15:00:19 INFO  Network:92 - Connection close : /213.226.223.66
Exception in thread "Pinger /213.226.223.66" java.io.IOError: java.nio.channels.
ClosedByInterruptException
        at org.mapdb.Volume$FileChannelVol.getLong(Volume.java:977)
        at org.mapdb.StoreWAL.getLinkedRecordsFromLog(StoreWAL.java:880)
        at org.mapdb.StoreWAL.update(StoreWAL.java:380)
        at org.mapdb.Caches$HashTable.update(Caches.java:270)
        at org.mapdb.BTreeMap.put2(BTreeMap.java:707)
        at org.mapdb.BTreeMap.put(BTreeMap.java:643)
        at database.PeerMap.addPeer(PeerMap.java:446)
        at network.Peer.onPingSuccess(Peer.java:146)
        at network.Pinger.run(Pinger.java:80)
Caused by: java.nio.channels.ClosedByInterruptException
        at java.nio.channels.spi.AbstractInterruptibleChannel.end(Unknown Source
)
        at sun.nio.ch.FileChannelImpl.readInternal(Unknown Source)
        at sun.nio.ch.FileChannelImpl.read(Unknown Source)
        at org.mapdb.Volume$FileChannelVol.readFully(Volume.java:946)
        at org.mapdb.Volume$FileChannelVol.getLong(Volume.java:974)
        ... 8 more
Exception in thread "BlockGenerator" java.io.IOError: java.nio.channels.ClosedCh
annelException
        at org.mapdb.Volume$FileChannelVol.putByte(Volume.java:920)
        at org.mapdb.StoreWAL.walIndexVal(StoreWAL.java:277)
        at org.mapdb.StoreWAL.update(StoreWAL.java:413)
        at org.mapdb.Caches$HashTable.update(Caches.java:270)
        at org.mapdb.Atomic$Var.set(Atomic.java:688)
        at database.BlockMap.setLastBlock(BlockMap.java:143)
        at qora.block.Block.process(Block.java:781)
        at qora.block.Block.process(Block.java:711)
        at qora.Synchronizer.process(Synchronizer.java:320)
        at qora.Synchronizer.synchronize(Synchronizer.java:458)
        at controller.Controller.update(Controller.java:1046)
        at qora.BlockGenerator.run(BlockGenerator.java:185)
Caused by: java.nio.channels.ClosedChannelException
        at sun.nio.ch.FileChannelImpl.ensureOpen(Unknown Source)
        at sun.nio.ch.FileChannelImpl.write(Unknown Source)
        at org.mapdb.Volume$FileChannelVol.writeFully(Volume.java:865)
        at org.mapdb.Volume$FileChannelVol.putByte(Volume.java:918)
        ... 11 more
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
can someone share a fresh copy of data folder please?  Smiley
Activity: 194
Merit: 101
Activity: 212
Merit: 102

cat Released QORA v0.26.6 , please follow the link to download it now    https://github.com/Qoracoin/Qora/releases ,

i am also testing new version . thanks cat
Thanks for testing it.
Is t.me/projectqora official channel?

ya that's the one official channel but discord is more used by QORA developers

https://discordapp.com/login?redirect_to=%2Fchannels%2F398060224109346817%2F399136898003632128
Activity: 392
Merit: 152

cat Released QORA v0.26.6 , please follow the link to download it now    https://github.com/Qoracoin/Qora/releases ,

Thanks for testing it.
Is t.me/projectqora official channel?

Activity: 560
Merit: 261
Will there be a medium or a blog? It is still unknown where to find reliable information, not everyone has the time to sit on a telegram.

crowetic think about it ...
As a legendary member, maybe you can get it done, as long as you have the time.
We shouldn't depend on crowetic for everything, right?
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
Will there be a medium or a blog? It is still unknown where to find reliable information, not everyone has the time to sit on a telegram.

crowetic think about it ...
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
please join QORA telegram or discord channel 

Can someone share me the link to the telegram channel?!
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Hello guys,

I wanto to buy some Qora. I am looking for amounts starting at 50k to 1 million. I want to pay 3-4 Sats per Qora. Are there people around which want to sell?

At this price and such amount you can easily buy on openladger exchange.(The only problem that can take a while is the withdrawal)

I have already bought some coins on Openledger but the problem is withdrawal as you mentioned. I do not want to wait an uncertain time until withdrawal is enabled again. My offer is still valid, so if someone wants to sell small amounts (<1 million) at a fair price I am here to buy Smiley
you don't need to wait until withdrawal is enabled , You should email to [email protected] , he  will withdraw manually.

manual withdrawal can be done by emailing him, I have done so, and it is proven that the withdrawal takes less than 1 hour.

it seems like you should do as zazarb said, and it seems to be able to answer your doubts
legendary
Activity: 3402
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
Hello guys,

I wanto to buy some Qora. I am looking for amounts starting at 50k to 1 million. I want to pay 3-4 Sats per Qora. Are there people around which want to sell?

At this price and such amount you can easily buy on openladger exchange.(The only problem that can take a while is the withdrawal)

I have already bought some coins on Openledger but the problem is withdrawal as you mentioned. I do not want to wait an uncertain time until withdrawal is enabled again. My offer is still valid, so if someone wants to sell small amounts (<1 million) at a fair price I am here to buy Smiley
you don't need to wait until withdrawal is enabled , You should email to [email protected] , he  will withdraw manually.
Hi guys.. I missed a lot. Now I have coins n Poloniex. How to remove them from there? Thanks....

you need to raise support ticket with poloniex team , hope the will try to resolve it for you , otherwise you can wait for official ANN from Qora , and then maybe you can withdraw all from Polo
Activity: 924
Merit: 556
Hello guys,

Activity: 24
Hi guys.. I missed a lot. Now I have coins n Poloniex. How to remove them from there? Thanks....
when swap qora will be start ?

Plan is still on the way , final ANN will be done soon ,m really excited and looking forward to this

Where can I learn more about this swap?

please join QORA telegram or discord channel 
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000

Plan is still on the way , final ANN will be done soon ,m really excited and looking forward to this

Where can I learn more about this swap?

Activity: 41
Activity: 686
Merit: 320
why you rank is hero but your merit more than 1000,normal circumstances you should be legendary, i do not understand
Because his activity isn't high enough yet for it to trigger the move to legendary.
Pages:
Jump to: