Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 32. (Read 249397 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 10
Anyone knows how to deposit QORA on OpenLedger? I see there are some big buy orders there

Sent an email to Ronny but he's not answering for now ... how come we still don't have another exchange by now?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
still do not know how it will go to qora v1 fork, snapshot anything? It took a lot of time, there is chaos in information nothing more: /

I don't know why you keep thinking there is going to be a fork on Gen 1 relaunch. There is not. The only time there will be a swap, is when we launch Gen 2, which still will not be a fork, it will be a new chain entirely.

At that time, we will discuss the swap.

Never been a fan of swaps. Never have. Never will.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
Willing to sell 5 million qora for 0.1 btc, pm me if interested
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
Discord channel update

"   
         I feel like doing things the way 'every coin' is doing them, has never been 'my style'... Also, I have told people that I will never release 'roadmaps' as they imply the fact that we will FOR SURE complete the items listed on said map... instead, I'm for the idea of an 'idea map', which implicitly states 'none of the items on this idea map are a guarantee, they are all simply ideas on potential directions forward for the QORA project or parts of it therein.'

@analyzing

I will work up the first general 'idea map' soon, and we can start throwing stuff onto it. There is already a document @catbref and I have been putting together with a bunch of existing ideas.
I will not go for the 'roadmap' idea simply because QORA is going to need a LOT of thinking in order to figure out which things we're GOING to put in, which things CAN be done, which things are not possible, etc etc.
an 'idea map' is really the 'only' way the QORA development idea presentation can really 'work'.
however, I do understand what you're saying, and overall, I agree.
I think it is about time we 'put something out there' publicly, to show that QORA is ready for new community and onward movement. :smiley:

"

Join QORA Discord , more updates are comings  Grin

https://discordapp.com/channels/348175815822802946/357242391750508545

Thanks for this update. I am looking forward to your 'idea map'.
There has be bad news all the time since the beginning of 2018. Hope Qora will give us some good news.

This was a quote from a reply of mine to @analyzing in Discord. Smiley

I will start putting together an idea map here shortly, as I think we're about to that point. 0.26.7 is VERY stable, and I've not seen a single issue thus far.

I think I will start putting together the map on a google doc so that I can post it and everyone can see it as it changes.

Right now, we're just trying to figure out what we will add BEFORE the relaunch of Gen 1.

Do NOT get confused when I use the term 'relaunch', as it has nothing to do with a new chain, or anything like that right now. All it means is we will 'officially' put QORA back out into the public eye, with some changes and enhancements.

I am hoping to have at least the following...

1. New QORA web UI (which is basically complete, just have to figure out how many things we want to have at launch)

2. some sort of incentive for running nodes.

3. some sort of start of incentive for good content.

These things may not all be able to be done in Gen 1, and may have to wait until we start the new chain of Gen 2. But we're figuring that out.
Thanks for this update, crowetic.
You should come here more frequently Grin
I'd be glad to run a node when we relaunch Gen 1.
You guys have been working on Qora without any reward yet. I believe the Qora community will appreciate that.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
Discord channel update

"   
         I feel like doing things the way 'every coin' is doing them, has never been 'my style'... Also, I have told people that I will never release 'roadmaps' as they imply the fact that we will FOR SURE complete the items listed on said map... instead, I'm for the idea of an 'idea map', which implicitly states 'none of the items on this idea map are a guarantee, they are all simply ideas on potential directions forward for the QORA project or parts of it therein.'

@analyzing

I will work up the first general 'idea map' soon, and we can start throwing stuff onto it. There is already a document @catbref and I have been putting together with a bunch of existing ideas.
I will not go for the 'roadmap' idea simply because QORA is going to need a LOT of thinking in order to figure out which things we're GOING to put in, which things CAN be done, which things are not possible, etc etc.
an 'idea map' is really the 'only' way the QORA development idea presentation can really 'work'.
I think it is about time we 'put something out there' publicly, to show that QORA is ready for new community and onward movement. :smiley:

"

There has be bad news all the time since the beginning of 2018. Hope Qora will give us some good news.

This was a quote from a reply of mine to @analyzing in Discord. Smiley

I will start putting together an idea map here shortly, as I think we're about to that point. 0.26.7 is VERY stable, and I've not seen a single issue thus far.

I think I will start putting together the map on a google doc so that I can post it and everyone can see it as it changes.

Right now, we're just trying to figure out what we will add BEFORE the relaunch of Gen 1.

Do NOT get confused when I use the term 'relaunch', as it has nothing to do with a new chain, or anything like that right now. All it means is we will 'officially' put QORA back out into the public eye, with some changes and enhancements.

I am hoping to have at least the following...

1. New QORA web UI (which is basically complete, just have to figure out how many things we want to have at launch)

2. some sort of incentive for running nodes.

3. some sort of start of incentive for good content.

These things may not all be able to be done in Gen 1, and may have to wait until we start the new chain of Gen 2. But we're figuring that out.
legendary
still do not know how it will go to qora v1 fork, snapshot anything? It took a lot of time, there is chaos in information nothing more: /

I don't know why you keep thinking there is going to be a fork on Gen 1 relaunch. There is not. The only time there will be a swap, is when we launch Gen 2, which still will not be a fork, it will be a new chain entirely.

At that time, we will discuss the swap.
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Discord channel update

"   

@analyzing

"

Activity: 212
Merit: 102
Discord channel update

"   

@analyzing

"

Activity: 756
Merit: 268
so, there is still not any exchange list our QORA? just can trade OTC now? OpenLedger DEX have no active trade there , and waht is the Circulating Supply now?
I don't think it is time to worry about exchange.
As long as we have a brand new Qora with many great features, we will see many exchanges listing it.

We should try to get on BarterDex on Komodoplattform. It also includes many trade pairs and it is much more comfortable to use than Openledger and other decentralized exchanges. I trade every day on the platform and I like it.

I agree BarterDEX would be awesome for Qora, but I'm not sure if it would be compatible, as Qora is unique, and BarterDEX so far works with bitcoin based coins, ETH and erc20.

Maybe Qora dev team could contact KMD slack for advice, and maybe offer support to their devs to add Qora.
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
Activity: 924
Merit: 556
so, there is still not any exchange list our QORA? just can trade OTC now? OpenLedger DEX have no active trade there , and waht is the Circulating Supply now?
I don't think it is time to worry about exchange.
As long as we have a brand new Qora with many great features, we will see many exchanges listing it.

We should try to get on BarterDex on Komodoplattform. It also includes many trade pairs and it is much more comfortable to use than Openledger and other decentralized exchanges. I trade every day on the platform and I like it.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
When is a OSX wallet coming?
I have some Qora (Gold) on OpenLedger.
Is there a plan to convert them back automatically or does Ronny need to handle each transfer?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Haven't been here in forever. I see there is a new wallet. Will this be listed on Cryptopia?
Activity: 294
how did this project go?
Developers say they are ready to reboot, which is good news for people who hold QORA COINS, because new developments are coming soon.
How will the reboot happen?
Will original Qora holders have exactly the same amount of new Qora?
Will devs have additional coins? Just like what happened in bitcoin fork.
Activity: 194
i'm running 0.26.7...upgrade everyone to this build...
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
how did this project go?
Developers say they are ready to reboot, which is good news for people who hold QORA COINS, because new developments are coming soon.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Activity: 266
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
ANN- QORA nearly ready for Gen 1 relaunch!

As stated, we're very close to being able to do the Gen 1 relaunch of QORA. We're just figuring out a few final things before we can make the actual announcement. Smiley

We are very pleased with the work that has been done so far, and we have a very STABLE version with 0.26.7!

The base level issues are pretty much all resolved it seems, next we're changing the network layer to allow for real time communications on the blockchahin, and removing the data from the chain.

We will update soon with more info.

Smiley
Thanks for this exciting update. Looking forward to your further announcement.
I really appreciate that you guys have put lots of effort and time into Qora.
legendary
ANN- QORA nearly ready for Gen 1 relaunch!

As stated, we're very close to being able to do the Gen 1 relaunch of QORA. We're just figuring out a few final things before we can make the actual announcement. Smiley

We are very pleased with the work that has been done so far, and we have a very STABLE version with 0.26.7!

The base level issues are pretty much all resolved it seems, next we're changing the network layer to allow for real time communications on the blockchahin, and removing the data from the chain.

We will update soon with more info.

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: