Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 43. (Read 249419 times)

wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
So 2 sats per qora puts the market cap at 2.5M $

I believe this project has a lot of room to grow (go scroll through the coins at that range  Cheesy)

if you take a snapshot of on real available QORA, the amount will be much smaller  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

there will be a huge increase  Cool Cool

Do you mean a large amount of Qora has been lost? How?

Yes, I am sure that a large part of the Qora has been irretrievably lost
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Buying qora. Almost done with my goal. Left 5m only. 1.6 satoshi each. If you can sell all the 5m to me I can pay 2 satoshi each (0.1 btc total).
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

I believe this project has a lot of room to grow (go scroll through the coins at that range  Cheesy)

if you take a snapshot of on real available QORA, the amount will be much smaller  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Do you mean a large amount of Qora has been lost? How?
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

Activity: 25

Activity: 324
Merit: 261
Buying QORA. PM me with offers
Activity: 7
I will escrow transactions for QORA sales if needed, just PM me.

Thanks, sounds better.

Anyone selling QORA?  I'm buying.  PM with ask.
Activity: 212
Merit: 102

when we will list QORA on exchange , i think wallet is stable now , i test it on more then 5 PC with 2 different OS (7&10) , and it is doing fine
I'm still buying qora for 1.5 satoshi each. It can be negotiable. Already made 2 qora purchases (1.6sat and 1.4satoshi) so far, but we can use escrow or I go first depending on situation/trade in batches

If you are not interested in selling please kindly mind your own business. Thanks.

Those interested please PM me.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
sold qora to wuhan!! deal successful

still selling for 1.6 satoshi each PM if interested

how many qora do you have, someone made you escrow? Enter your qora address for verification?

He said he had 3.3 million Qora, which is not a big deal.
I am glad to see that more people are interested in Qora now.
Activity: 194
Merit: 101
also find escrowmybits.  Anyone use this before?

Just find a trusted 3rd party.  Doesn’t have to be a service.
also find escrowmybits.  Anyone use this before?
i found bitrated site.  Anyone have experience with it?
Noob here.  How to use escrow service to buy qora?  Will this keep me from getting cheated?
Activity: 37
sold qora to wuhan!! deal successful

still selling for 1.6 satoshi each PM if interested
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I buy Qora for 1.5 satoshi each. PM me.

I can pay first if you are a trustworthy member, but in batches. Escrow may be used, too. I can pay with XMR but if you want another currency we can shapeshift.io to anything, including BTC.

You will be very lucky if you can purchase Qora with that price.
Good luck!
This puts Qora nearly at the USD ATH. When it had a functioning wallet, 3 years ago, a community and a lot of hype over it. This is also the price on CMC.

Do you have a better suggestion? I'm willing to negotiate, but naturally not with the wackos who think they will ever sell anything now above 4 satoshi (or even 10 satoshi as I saw some).

I think if a big amount, I could think of paying up to 2 satoshi, maybe. Surely not a cent more than that.

I am not gonna sell any Qora since I haven't got enough Qora that I am comfortable with.
We have seen most of the coins have made 5-20 times growth since Qora's delist from poloniex, so a USD ATH price is not that attractive.
I just wish you good luck if you can get some Qora at that price, sincerely. Cheesy
Activity: 37

I can pay first if you are a trustworthy member, but in batches. Escrow may be used, too. I can pay with XMR but if you want another currency we can shapeshift.io to anything, including BTC.

Good luck!
This puts Qora nearly at the USD ATH. When it had a functioning wallet, 3 years ago, a community and a lot of hype over it. This is also the price on CMC.

Do you have a better suggestion? I'm willing to negotiate, but naturally not with the wackos who think they will ever sell anything now above 4 satoshi (or even 10 satoshi as I saw some).

I think if a big amount, I could think of paying up to 2 satoshi, maybe. Surely not a cent more than that.

i only have 3.3m qora from a long time, need to recover wallet but will happily sell to u if ur still buying then, maybe could do 1.6 instead of 1.5 satoshi? i will let u know when i recover wallet

Good luck!

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: