Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 41. (Read 249440 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
binance is the perfect new home exchange for qora, it has a very high volumen for new crypto in the world. No payment required for 2btc verification  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Yes, we will talk to them, and I also have contact with the people at Crypto-Bridge.org who know me from back in the day.

We will have no issue getting QORA listed on their DEX as well.

They are basically a simplified and improved usability version of OpenLedger, I think they're quite nice... https://crypto-bridge.org

But yea, we are almost to that point, I think.

I spoke to cat a bit today, he's still working on his house, and was gone a bit for the holidays, but he's back in action and I've given him an 'incentive' payment to make sure that he keeps being very happy working with us on QORA. He is very positive with many of the suggestions I've made for additions, and even told me today that we should be able to get FULLY DECENTRALIZED STREAMING VIDEO working on QORAnet!

This will be a very exciting thing folks, very exciting indeed!

For the most part it seems people are having good luck with the new version, I myself had a few random errors but not ones that caused any noticeable issues other than a displayed error, but I gave those errors to cat as well, and they I'm sure will be handled as well.

Be ready people, QORA is getting close!

We will have the transient transaction type as well, which will enable us to give free chat on the decentralized 'slack' style chat 'Quoth' that already exists, as well as give us other options for services that can be totally without tx fees. Smiley

We also now, are deciding the incentive methods for good content, etc. So I'd say things are coming along quite nicely indeed!

Will come back with more updates as soon as I have them, but I'm feeling like things are about to get real very soon!
copper member
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Have make a deal with "denzaghi" :bought 71M qora at 1.6satoshi with the escrow of "zazarb".As the bitcoin network is narrow,it take long time to receive the btc.Thanks for the patience of them.And if anyone want trade qora,can find "zararb" to escrow.

It is good to see Qora has been transferred to someone who believe in it.
Who is this "zararb" guy? Does he charge any fee for escrow service?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/zazarb-369212

1% escrow fee

Yeah, I also recommend zazarb, it was a clean and flawless transaction. Also, would recommend coin2.0 if you want to sell your QORA! Was able to finish the trade within day and a half.
Activity: 622
Merit: 251
love coins
Have make a deal with "denzaghi" :bought 71M qora at 1.6satoshi with the escrow of "zazarb".As the bitcoin network is narrow,it take long time to receive the btc.Thanks for the patience of them.And if anyone want trade qora,can find "zararb" to escrow.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/zazarb-369212

1% escrow fee
love coins
Still unable to connect to any known peers for syncing ..  Huh
add this

{
   "knownpeers":[
      "94.227.135.236",
      "146.185.154.12",
      "208.115.125.69",
      "208.115.125.68",

]
}
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000
Selling 12.9m QORA @ 3 satoshi
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
binance is the perfect new home exchange for qora, it has a very high volumen for new crypto in the world. No payment required for 2btc verification  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
Looking for 10M Qora @ 1.7
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000
Still unable to connect to any known peers for syncing ..  Huh
Activity: 560
Merit: 261

Activity: 392
Merit: 127
i think we have not to be in a hurry for the exchange

the first is to have a good coin with good specs
Activity: 673
Merit: 531
Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member
Still looking to buy more QORA.  Will pay 2 Satoshis/Qora.  PM me please.  Thanks.
love coins
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
i remember when i invest in QORA , at that time bytecoin was at 0.000053 , if i go for bytecoin that time , i should have 151million bytecoins ., current value should be 2.6m USD Sad
Don't think about it that way, dude.
I missed tons of opportunities to become a millionaire.
Just be happy with what you have, and try to grasp the next chance.
Activity: 212
Merit: 102
i remember when i invest in QORA , at that time bytecoin was at 0.000053 , if i go for bytecoin that time , i should have 151million bytecoins ., current value should be 2.6m USD Sad
Activity: 194
Merit: 101
snip

The dude is a fraud...what other reasons do you want?

I want to know why you have 0 "trust" reputation and crowetic have 42?

Ignore him doesn’t matter
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
snip

The dude is a fraud...what other reasons do you want?

I want to know why you have 0 "trust" reputation and crowetic have 42?
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
whats going on. this is the right time to bring qora on exchange , now or never

Where do you want to buy? Qora is listed on Openledger only and the withdrawal is suspended at the moment. All you can do is to accumulate and hope that the long term withdrawal suspension is fixed some time in the future.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
I've noticed that the official website is down and forum as well.  What official wallet is being recommended?

You find all wallet release of Qora on Github https://github.com/Qoracoin/Qora/releases

The latest wallet which involves some bug fixes is v.0.26.4 and was released 20 days ago.
Activity: 212
Merit: 102
whats going on. this is the right time to bring qora on exchange , now or never
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
I renew my offer, I currently have all 10mln qora 3satoshi buyers and 4 satoshi (only part of the order))

I would like to sell 10,000,000 qora, please bid for it at pm. The minimum price that interests me is 4 satoshi per coin
Pages:
Jump to: