Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 42. (Read 249440 times)

Activity: 673
Merit: 531
Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member
Offering to buy Qora at 1.7 Satoshis ....please PM offers.  I would be willing to use crowtec as escrow.  thanks.
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
v0.26.4 released which should fix the JSONObject cast error pop-up that's stopping some people from starting their QORA client.

Available (as always) via github at:

https://github.com/Qoracoin/Qora/releases/tag/0.26.4

Feedback appreciated! Hopefully two more bugs squashed.

where i can buy qora?

a few posts above: P
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
v0.26.4 released which should fix the JSONObject cast error pop-up that's stopping some people from starting their QORA client.

Available (as always) via github at:

https://github.com/Qoracoin/Qora/releases/tag/0.26.4

Feedback appreciated! Hopefully two more bugs squashed.

where i can buy qora?
Activity: 392
Merit: 127
at 0.68$ i whant to seel all my qora Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
The highest point was $ 0.69 in June, and despite the recent trading volume and price gains, the dollar is still above the old highs, surpassing it and refueling

What are you talking about?
Qora has been traded at low price since the very beginning.
I guess you are predicting the price in 2019?
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
The highest point was $ 0.69 in June, and despite the recent trading volume and price gains, the dollar is still above the old highs, surpassing it and refueling
Hey boys, had 100k qora sleeping for 3 years on cold storage

I do not have my pass, or seed for my wallet, just the original wallet.dat file, would i be able to recover these lost funds, or are they gone forever in the void?

the wallet.dat should work.  make a back up of it, download and install the latest qora wallet, run it, then swap wallet.dat files.

I've noticed that the official website is down and forum as well.  What official wallet is being recommended?

Activity: 194
Merit: 101

I do not have my pass, or seed for my wallet, just the original wallet.dat file, would i be able to recover these lost funds, or are they gone forever in the void?

the wallet.dat should work.  make a back up of it, download and install the latest qora wallet, run it, then swap wallet.dat files.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge

Activity: 35
Merit: 2
Hi,

short question to Qora ... I still have 10,000,000 QORA on Poloniex, which I'm currently not could withdraw to a Qora Wallet, since the delisting at Poloniey my Qora are locked there.

With pleasure I have therefore read your message under that the developers probably work at Qora. Do you have a link or an info, where I could ask directly, to get back my Qora from Poloniex to a Qora Wallet or if Poloniex will list Qora again in future?

Above all, what is interesting to me is what will or will become of my old Qoras, if a Qora2.0 comes out. Are the old Qora worthless or can I exchange them to the new Qora Wallet? Can I trade or withdraw the old ones from Poloniex when Qora2.0 comes out?

Where should I transfer my old QORA to ?! Is there any Exchange planed in the future ?!

Thanks in advance for your answer ...

Best Regards from Mr.Dux at www.coinking.de
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
I would like to sell 10,000,000 qora, please bid for it at pm. The minimum price that interests me is 4 satoshi per coin.  Tongue Roll Eyes Cool
Hi.  Looking to purchase Qora...please PM me.  Thanks
Activity: 294
Want 500M qora at 1.6 satoshi.PM please.
Have you got Qora at that price?
I'd like to have some also.
Activity: 622
Merit: 251
love coins
Want 500M qora at 1.6 satoshi.PM please.
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000
Having trouble connecting to known peers..?
legendary
Activity: 1202
Merit: 1042
Coming back to the subject, it is still unclear for me if qora v2 will be blockchain v1 snapshot?

Yes, could you please clarify?
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
Crowetic:

"Hello everyone! My apologies for not posting a while...  I've been very busy with multiple different things.

I have NOT forgotten about QORA...

I have officially gotten vbcs to take the lead in development for QORA again.

The web wallet is what we will get running first off, after pushing a new version with a few modifications, that has run a LOT more solid for me.

I'll be setting multiple new QORA nodes up, as I had to make some modifications to my infrastructure, I now have to rebuild the nodes that I had up, but I'm working on it.

We have many new projects that will be working with QORA coming shortly. I just wanted to get everything to a solid point first, then move on.

The new version release, and web wallet should be coming up shortly. I've been in communication about it with vbcs and the dev I had create the web wallet.

Anyway, I'll keep posting updates, what I'm doing now is making sure that I have mechanisms in place to fund QORA development, and my new asset that I'm building should be more than capable of this.

All of the coin that was donated to development thus far, is still in the same wallet, nothing has moved. I'll post when I send coins to devs that do work, so everyone gets full transparency...

Thanks, and apologies. I will never disappear, simply been busy.

I will always be transparent with everyone. Thank you for your understanding, and stay tuned!
"
_______________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________

This was said in March 2017.

Now, we are almost in January.

Reasons for the slow progress:

1. Not enough devs?
2. Not enough funds?
3. Not enough openness to invite new devs?
4. Other reasons?

The dude is a fraud...what other reasons do you want?

such dude is crypted world, others divide one coin into 5 others by fork, or other tricks. You can always collect stamps, there the risk is much smaller;)

Coming back to the subject, it is still unclear for me if qora v2 will be blockchain v1 snapshot?
Activity: 46
Crowetic:

"Hello everyone! My apologies for not posting a while...  I've been very busy with multiple different things.

I have NOT forgotten about QORA...

I have officially gotten vbcs to take the lead in development for QORA again.

The web wallet is what we will get running first off, after pushing a new version with a few modifications, that has run a LOT more solid for me.

I'll be setting multiple new QORA nodes up, as I had to make some modifications to my infrastructure, I now have to rebuild the nodes that I had up, but I'm working on it.

We have many new projects that will be working with QORA coming shortly. I just wanted to get everything to a solid point first, then move on.

The new version release, and web wallet should be coming up shortly. I've been in communication about it with vbcs and the dev I had create the web wallet.

Anyway, I'll keep posting updates, what I'm doing now is making sure that I have mechanisms in place to fund QORA development, and my new asset that I'm building should be more than capable of this.

All of the coin that was donated to development thus far, is still in the same wallet, nothing has moved. I'll post when I send coins to devs that do work, so everyone gets full transparency...

Thanks, and apologies. I will never disappear, simply been busy.

I will always be transparent with everyone. Thank you for your understanding, and stay tuned!
"
_______________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________

This was said in March 2017.

Now, we are almost in January.

Reasons for the slow progress:

1. Not enough devs?
2. Not enough funds?
3. Not enough openness to invite new devs?
4. Other reasons?

The dude is a fraud...what other reasons do you want?
Activity: 194
how to import my very old wallets?

do you have the qora seed?
Activity: 37
how to import my very old wallets?
Pages:
Jump to: