Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 38. (Read 249399 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 101
Still buying 30M qora @3satoshi,pm please.
Activity: 194
qora was WAY ahead of it's time...glad it is getting attention
Activity: 194
v0.26.5

has been very stable for me
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
Who says Qora is dead, and now its price is still rising? This is a solid coin. I'm sure it's going to go up too much.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
I think we have to wait for a stable wallet version.

Is there a working Blockexplorer available anywhere? All the links seem to be dead

The latest release, v0.26.5, is way more stable than v0.26.1 or older releases.
You can download it from https://github.com/Qoracoin/Qora/
Work on v0.26.x is primarily about stability, bug-fixes, performance, etc. with some minor enhancements.
Fixing missing features that should already exist are likely to appear in v0.27+

The Qora client has a built-in block explorer which you can access using your browser at http://127.0.0.1:9090/index/blockexplorer.html
(Or open the client, go to the File menu then select Built-in BlockExplorer)
Activity: 266
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I am selling 11.6M QORA between 4-4.5 sats each according to order size
4 sats if you buy all

pm me ! Cheesy

I am selling more than 30M QORA at 80 sats  Grin Grin
Maybe your order will be filled in a year Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
4 sats if you buy all

pm me ! Cheesy

I am selling more than 30M QORA at 80 sats  Grin Grin
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
4 sats if you buy all

pm me ! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1202
Merit: 1042
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
When you want to withdrow QORA from exchange, you need to input your wallet addres, from your PC instaled Qora wallet.

Withdrawal was`nt possible after delisting. After 5 Months (!) Polo answered in November of my ticket:

Dear ...

My sincere apologies for the delay in reply.  

The QORA wallet is currently under maintenance, and will be restored as soon as possible so that all deposits and withdrawals are credited.

Our apologies for the delays in the mean time, and thank you so much for your patience.

Is there a working Blockexplorer available anywhere? All the links seem to be dead

http://node.qora.tech:9090/index/main.html this is works fine ;]
legendary
Activity: 1202
Merit: 1042
When you want to withdrow QORA from exchange, you need to input your wallet addres, from your PC instaled Qora wallet.

Withdrawal was`nt possible after delisting. After 5 Months (!) Polo answered in November of my ticket:

Dear ...

My sincere apologies for the delay in reply.  

The QORA wallet is currently under maintenance, and will be restored as soon as possible so that all deposits and withdrawals are credited.

Our apologies for the delays in the mean time, and thank you so much for your patience.

Activity: 42
Merit: 2
Hey guys, I also have some coins on polo and would liek to withdraw them. But I am a total noob in qora and cannot even find out how to withdraw to my wallet. Is there some manual that can help? I just downloaded the new wallet and am synchronizing it. Thank you in advance, greetings to everyone.

Yep, same for me, I never had been able to withdraw the coins.

Sure, I did not investigate for a long time and even did not ask for support on this one.

I did for other coins having issues to get witdrawed after delisting... and never got an answer :-(

Right, if Polo would not honorate withdrawals for delisted coins, that would be really bad for their name

You need addres for withdrow TO:Q something address.
There aren't any exchange addres, because QORA was delisted from all exchanges.
You can download QORA wallet, and you will get addresses for deposit.
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
I would think of joining the Discord Qora channel
https://discord.gg/jM7C8m

By the way...I'm still looking to buy Qora...please PM me if your are interested.  3 Satoshis.

when you get to 30 satoshi i sell mine to you Smiley

I am willing to sell 10,000,000 qora for 5 satoshi;)
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
I only trust 2 people,1 it's me,the other isn't U

By the way...I'm still looking to buy Qora...please PM me if your are interested.  3 Satoshis.

when you get to 30 satoshi i sell mine to you Smiley
Activity: 746
Merit: 500
Hey guys, I also have some coins on polo and would liek to withdraw them. But I am a total noob in qora and cannot even find out how to withdraw to my wallet. Is there some manual that can help? I just downloaded the new wallet and am synchronizing it. Thank you in advance, greetings to everyone.

Yep, same for me, I never had been able to withdraw the coins.

Sure, I did not investigate for a long time and even did not ask for support on this one.

I did for other coins having issues to get witdrawed after delisting... and never got an answer :-(

Right, if Polo would not honorate withdrawals for delisted coins, that would be really bad for their name
Activity: 196
Merit: 124

thx for the link

i'll come back in a month or so with a similar offer once my tax records come thru Wink
Activity: 673
Merit: 531
Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 124
will keep a close eye on this one Smiley
Yes, we should. But it won't be that fast.
Lots of stuff needs to be done. It will be big day when the new version Qora is released.

that is okay haha i'm willing to wait - good things usually are worth the wait.

any rough timeline ? 6months - 1 year for things to clear up and become more solid?
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
will keep a close eye on this one Smiley
Yes, we should. But it won't be that fast.
Lots of stuff needs to be done. It will be big day when the new version Qora is released.
when will the new version released ? any plan time now, I feel good with the current version, but anti-virus software often prompts the risk,hope the new wallet can solve this problem,but seems many wallet have the some problem except web wallet like Myetherwallet
Pages:
Jump to: