Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 50. (Read 249434 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
If you want to sell then please let me know your price. I am interested to buy a few Qora. Escrow is welcome of course.

who can help me to deposit my qora on openledger?

Thanks crowetic for letting us know. I am very interested in Qora and it is really nice to see that action is going on to bring the coin back to the level it has already been. I am not an expert but if you say there a instabilities regarding the database by using mapdb, why don't you switch the database software?

Just coming in to give everyone some updates. There is a new beta version being tested of the wallet, there are 2 really good Java developers working on QORA.
Activity: 746
Merit: 500
Just coming in to give everyone some updates. There is a new beta version being tested of the wallet, there are 2 really good Java developers working on QORA.

QORA will be slow moving, as I've stated many times before, but it will be awesome when it is finished.

Main issue right now is the database, which causes all sorts of instability issues. The reason it hasn't been fixed already, is the mapdb developer keeps  scrapping his new versions of his software.

This made it so we had to decide to maintain our own repo for the version we have now, and repair the issues. This is why we have not re-launched the version 1.0 wallet.

Also, I will put together a new website, and I'm already hosting 5 solid QORA nodes that will not be taken down.

http://node.qora.org
http://node2.qora.org
http://node3.qora.org
http://node4.qora.org

I have full control over every aspect of QORA, including the domain and the main git, and will be continually updating as things progress.

Since there are still a few personal things that is keeping one of the devs a little busy outside of developing, this just means that my prediction of QORA being slow moving at first, will continue for a little while longer.

However, there are MANY great ideas coming up in the QORA discord/telegram, and I have many plans of my own that I would like to present to the team when the time is right.

For now, making QORA wallet stable is top priority. After that, we will talk about exchanges and things like that.

I have spoken to Ronny at OpenLedger, and they will be automating QORA once we can get everything to the point the wallet is stable.

The stability is really the main issue, once that is resolved things can really start moving.

The bottom line here, is if you're an anxious, impatient (typical) crypto person, QORA likely isn't for you. BUT, if you're a person who CARES ABOUT THE TECH, and would love to see something ACTUALLY REALLY USEFUL come into the crypto sphere... then QORA will be something that makes you VERY happy in the future.

For now, the dev work continues on the main issue, once completed a new wallet of the current QORA version will be released.

Then, we will be implementing some features to incentivize assisting the network and putting up good content, and many other things that we're discussing.

In all reality, QORA is very likely to blow people's minds, and confuse the ones that thought it would never go anywhere. That day, I will be quite pleased. Smiley

For the ones in this long term, you will be extremely pleased with the future for QORA, I can promise that. I cannot, however, promise dates of delivery, or any specifics on things until they're completed, as I think doing so is the wrong way to do things.

Thanks!

thanks for those updates... that was exactly why I as visiting the thread this morning.

from your statement, QORA is not for impatient people.... but in fact, in my world, NO cryptocurrency
is for impatient.... or it turns to a fiasco fast when go to fast.....

So,  I am pleased to see your mindset in this update!
Activity: 966
Merit: 501

QORA will be slow moving, as I've stated many times before, but it will be awesome when it is finished.

Main issue right now is the database, which causes all sorts of instability issues. The reason it hasn't been fixed already, is the mapdb developer keeps  scrapping his new versions of his software.

This made it so we had to decide to maintain our own repo for the version we have now, and repair the issues. This is why we have not re-launched the version 1.0 wallet.

Also, I will put together a new website, and I'm already hosting 5 solid QORA nodes that will not be taken down.

I have full control over every aspect of QORA, including the domain and the main git, and will be continually updating as things progress.

Since there are still a few personal things that is keeping one of the devs a little busy outside of developing, this just means that my prediction of QORA being slow moving at first, will continue for a little while longer.

However, there are MANY great ideas coming up in the QORA discord/telegram, and I have many plans of my own that I would like to present to the team when the time is right.

For now, making QORA wallet stable is top priority. After that, we will talk about exchanges and things like that.

I have spoken to Ronny at OpenLedger, and they will be automating QORA once we can get everything to the point the wallet is stable.

The stability is really the main issue, once that is resolved things can really start moving.

The bottom line here, is if you're an anxious, impatient (typical) crypto person, QORA likely isn't for you. BUT, if you're a person who CARES ABOUT THE TECH, and would love to see something ACTUALLY REALLY USEFUL come into the crypto sphere... then QORA will be something that makes you VERY happy in the future.

For now, the dev work continues on the main issue, once completed a new wallet of the current QORA version will be released.

Then, we will be implementing some features to incentivize assisting the network and putting up good content, and many other things that we're discussing.

In all reality, QORA is very likely to blow people's minds, and confuse the ones that thought it would never go anywhere. That day, I will be quite pleased. Smiley

For the ones in this long term, you will be extremely pleased with the future for QORA, I can promise that. I cannot, however, promise dates of delivery, or any specifics on things until they're completed, as I think doing so is the wrong way to do things.

Thanks!
Thanks for this update and all the work you have done.
I am a Qora holder since the very beginning. I don't care holding for another year or two, or forever.
Just keep up the great job and keep us updated whenever it is convenient for you.
Activity: 1067
I do not know a community that has more patience than qora holders. We wait 3 years for any development, it is not ok.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

OpenLedger is a 3rd league exchange, I do not know if it makes sense to do this  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Please send detail info about team and whitepaper and where website this project?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

Main issue right now is the database, which causes all sorts of instability issues. The reason it hasn't been fixed already, is the mapdb developer keeps  scrapping his new versions of his software.

Thanks!
Activity: 560
Merit: 261

Why would you even do that? The liquidity there is very low.
I suggest you post your offer here.
Activity: 46
Activity: 51
Good project with interesting concept. I think it should be extremely popular and successful. So, good luck!!
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
Activity: 46
Selling qora for 5 sats each.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
I buy qora. 1.7 satoshi each. Escrow can be used. I may go first depending on who you are and conditions. PM me.

Cool joke, I do not know if anyone here sells you qora for 4-5 satoshi  Cool Cool Cool Cool
It is being sold for 1.6 satoshi each on the only "exchange" it has been available the last year and half. There is no volume there. Even at 1.7 satoshi would price qora over $1m. When it had actual development, exchanges and community it was being traded at $400k market cap. Now there are no exchanges, no community and only a single guy coming here every 90 days saying "Qora has a bright future, lots of developments being done lol" for 2 years.

I am thinking on cancelling my 1.75 offer just by thinking on all this

Which exchange is such a qora price? I would like to buy a lot of this at this price Smiley

OpenLedger. Current Qora price is 2.4 Sats. But there were some trade under 2 Sats recently. By the way, OpenLedger is currently the only exchange where Qora can be traded. And note, the price provided on Coinmarketcap for instance, is for 1000 Qora not for 1 Wink
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
I buy qora. 1.7 satoshi each. Escrow can be used. I may go first depending on who you are and conditions. PM me.

Cool joke, I do not know if anyone here sells you qora for 4-5 satoshi  Cool Cool Cool Cool
It is being sold for 1.6 satoshi each on the only "exchange" it has been available the last year and half. There is no volume there. Even at 1.7 satoshi would price qora over $1m. When it had actual development, exchanges and community it was being traded at $400k market cap. Now there are no exchanges, no community and only a single guy coming here every 90 days saying "Qora has a bright future, lots of developments being done lol" for 2 years.

Which exchange is such a qora price? I would like to buy a lot of this at this price Smiley
Activity: 39

wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

Cool joke, I do not know if anyone here sells you qora for 4-5 satoshi  Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 39
Activity: 966
very difficult ,,, also it requires quite a long time ,, my buddies and fogeys are comfy together with his earnings from the actual job ,, then when i explain to them about bitcoin ,, they say that it is a fantasy ,, if like this how we can ask them to purchase bitcoin ,, ?? !!
I don't know why you ask this question here.
To be honest, all concepts are human beings' fantasies, nation, dollar, religion, etc.
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
On which exchanges will tokens be traded?
Nobody knows when or on which exchanges will Qora be listed?
What we should worry about is if there is or will be a real dev team behind it.

I wouldn't worry... First the higher Bitcoin goes the more Qora is worth period. At 1 sat you stand to double your investment at 2 sats. Bitcoin Sat on Qora and Qora became stronger!

Burst is listed on an Exchange. Burst also uses ACCT, this may be the plan to Atomic Cross Chain Trade. So Qora doesn't need to be listed at all and Bitcoin can sit around all it wants and people will be loving Qora even more at 1 satoshi at any time since you would not have to pay to go to Fiat and just Cold Store in Qora.

Also Burst is only 70 sat what if it goes to 1 sat too... so this should get fun soon!

"First the higher Bitcoin goes the more Qora is worth period."---I don't take that for granted.
It is possible that no one will buy it with 1 sato if it is not supported by devs.

Sure, but you realize that it will be pegged at a great price only allowing a higher price or exponent, and anyone can come in and get the same benefit. This coin will be made for the masses to use. So if there were no exchanges the only way to get liquidity is through Burst, one of the largest communities in crypto. Burst is a way that the common person gets into Crypto without buying big hardware and Qora is the Playground for them to Romp in and experience the power of Crypto. I am not saying that this is what will happen as I am sure it could be listed on any other exchange but it would make sense to do that and make use of ACCT.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261

I wouldn't worry... First the higher Bitcoin goes the more Qora is worth period. At 1 sat you stand to double your investment at 2 sats. Bitcoin Sat on Qora and Qora became stronger!

Burst is listed on an Exchange. Burst also uses ACCT, this may be the plan to Atomic Cross Chain Trade. So Qora doesn't need to be listed at all and Bitcoin can sit around all it wants and people will be loving Qora even more at 1 satoshi at any time since you would not have to pay to go to Fiat and just Cold Store in Qora.

Also Burst is only 70 sat what if it goes to 1 sat too... so this should get fun soon!

"First the higher Bitcoin goes the more Qora is worth period."---I don't take that for granted.
It is possible that no one will buy it with 1 sato if it is not supported by devs.
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

Pages:
Jump to: