Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 54. (Read 249434 times)

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
what is the minimum to run a node or wallet to support the network? Would a dedicated VPS be better or can it run on a Linux box with other processes?

qora wallet is written in java, i doubt it can run on linux vps without any windows manager. If I'm wrong, let someone fix me: P

The old wallet GUI was build completely in Java by using java swing package
therefore was able to run on any OS including Linux.

Don't know if now is the case.
Try to check. Also there was an option to launch the wallet without GUI
so i think this could run on any VPS.

Is there a github repository somewhere? I understand there is someone working on QORA but it would be helpful if another dev jumps in and helps.

Is there a possibility the community can hire a dev to turn QORA from Java to a more easier and commong language like C++? This might open up the doors for others to join the project. I'd hate to see QORA die just like that, unless someone can point out major flaws in this project than I still think it might be worth saving.

https://github.com/QoraFoundation Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
another month passed, i understand devs are working hard, but effects have not seen for year  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I've written off my QORA assets - I still hold them but not expecting anything out of it.

Same here. Let's see what 2018 will bring. lol Grin
legendary
Activity: 1050
what is the minimum to run a node or wallet to support the network? Would a dedicated VPS be better or can it run on a Linux box with other processes?

qora wallet is written in java, i doubt it can run on linux vps without any windows manager. If I'm wrong, let someone fix me: P

Is there a github repository somewhere? I understand there is someone working on QORA but it would be helpful if another dev jumps in and helps.

Is there a possibility the community can hire a dev to turn QORA from Java to a more easier and commong language like C++? This might open up the doors for others to join the project. I'd hate to see QORA die just like that, unless someone can point out major flaws in this project than I still think it might be worth saving.
Activity: 1110
Merit: 534

legendary
I also am offering to unload QORA off people's hands, send me a PM with how much you want to sell for.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
for anyone who wants to sell Qora, PM me. I may take your heavy Qora bags
pm sent.
legendary

could always run wine, might work

I will look into it  Cool
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
for anyone who wants to sell Qora, PM me. I may take your heavy Qora bags
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

legendary
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
here's something going on https://discordapp.com/channels/348175815822802946/357242391750508545

At least you can see the light in the tunnel  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 746
Merit: 500
Is the project dead?  Huh

from what I can see at this time on the thread, it seems to not going well at all.
Dev team does not seem active at all and does not reply to questions.

No developpement, no update, no exchange.

I am becoming not very optimistic about this project.

Could someone come in to update people who are still involving
in te projec and hold coins?

thanks in advance
Activity: 31
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
I dont know what to think about this, seems like the dev is trolling us Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 127
hi
official site seems to be down  quora.org
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
finally i got my wallet sinchronized , only took about 16h , at least i already have my balance in my wallet
now i need an Exchange  Angry 

Congratulation with you. I think that QORA can return to some exchanges.
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
I only trust 2 people,1 it's me,the other isn't U
finally i got my wallet sinchronized , only took about 16h , at least i already have my balance in my wallet
now i need an Exchange  Angry 
Activity: 22
if you need translation to Polish give me a PM
copper member
Activity: 23
Figured out how to sync my Qora Wallet.  I opened up port forwarding for TCP 9085 and it started synchronizing.
Activity: 31
Any way to recover a wallet from it seed?
Not that I have any hurry, though.
Pages:
Jump to: