Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 51. (Read 249434 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
On which exchanges will tokens be traded?
Nobody knows when or on which exchanges will Qora be listed?
What we should worry about is if there is or will be a real dev team behind it.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
On which exchanges will tokens be traded?
Activity: 1
OMG wow are you guys crazy people by no means discover!!... appreciate obtaining rear end raped by these devs and even if ough do not go risk on black jack or something the possibilities much better lololol i can't even think my eye these devs are prob having a laugh lol great job devs A  you have nerve however if these plooks follow you guys then A  on your rip-off you deserve it  . I'm rooting for ya but ough will not be getting my btc.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
I have not looked at the Qora price for a couple of months, actually since it was delisted from the last major exchange. Today I saw Qora @ 12 cents on Coinmarketcap. I am wondering how the price was formed? Is it just wrong data?
This price is for 1000 qora , because single exchange where trade qora is Openledger and deposit there become  equivalent amount in "qoragold", which  values at 1 to 1000.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
I have not looked at the Qora price for a couple of months, actually since it was delisted from the last major exchange. Today I saw Qora @ 12 cents on Coinmarketcap. I am wondering how the price was formed? Is it just wrong data?
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
I can see work is being done with the wallet. The thing with the "FAILED TO CONNECT TO " is not getting so often,so maybe that helps with the syncronization.

Currently, qora has very few nodes, probably those that you have are offline. Try this address here to add Settings> Know peers> Add new address

Activity: 46
I can see work is being done with the wallet. The thing with the "FAILED TO CONNECT TO " is not getting so often,so maybe that helps with the syncronization.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
Activity: 212
Merit: 102
seems like QORA community website is up now Undecided  , qora.tech  , i hope they will speed up development process and register QORA on at least one exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Dear all! Where i can sell this coin to BTC at the monent! I seaching on internet, but no more info

Buying QORA here, post your selling point and the amount.

I am looking for 1 Million+ QORA,  PM me your offer.

Newbie accounts need not apply.
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
Dear all! Where i can sell this coin to BTC at the monent! I seaching on internet, but no more info

How much do you have qora? What is your selling price per coin?  Cool Cool
Activity: 1110
Merit: 534
Unfortunately, there is no active market for Qora now.
You can try posting your offer here, someone may take it.

How can there be an active market when the network is not stable?
Anyway how you resolve problems in case you are trading directly  with someone ?
I mean one person could send qora to another person and they both could be on a fork or couldn't they?

Unfortunately, there is no active market for Qora now.
You can try posting your offer here, someone may take it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
is this the old QORA from middle of 2014 ?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/qora-100-pos-assets-names-voting-open-source-881230

It was the first ICO (called IPO back then) that I know and here is the investors
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P_SE9VBAcmuTjmHU-OJVoc7rns-iDVlsMvhnfS2QgJE/edit#gid=0

later on it had a problem with disolved exchange (I think it was shareXcoin exchange)

are those investors still around ? or start from scratch ?

It seems like you have known Qora since the beginning.
I am one of the ICO participants. Good old days, and the shit exchange scam.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
is this the old QORA from middle of 2014 ?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/qora-100-pos-assets-names-voting-open-source-881230

It was the first ICO (called IPO back then) that I know and here is the investors
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P_SE9VBAcmuTjmHU-OJVoc7rns-iDVlsMvhnfS2QgJE/edit#gid=0

later on it had a problem with disolved exchange (I think it was shareXcoin exchange)

are those investors still around ? or start from scratch ?

Exactly. This is the Qora.
Activity: 415
Merit: 287
Hi Everyone.;)any update or news on any future development? I'm also looking to buy Qora.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
Would be great if you explained how to use ACCT.

Here is a description in an old article, however it doesn't look very easy. A "step by step" guide would be really necessary, because at least on the Burst side there is no special GUI element that does facilitate the trade via Automated Transactions.

So I am also eager to hear "real" experiences of completed atomic swaps.

I plan to do a test ACCT trade, selling Burst/Qora to myself, in the coming days. I still am syncing the blockchains and preparing the nodes. I'll report my progress here and in the Burst thread.
Qora is a relatively good project, but the lack of a strong community for publicity, development and update speed is not fast enough, which is not good news for investors, which requires patience slowly waiting

They just started working with a new team. Gonna take a little more time. The good thing is anyone who bought at even 10 sats can get their money back when an exchange opens or just by trading now. Qora also does ACCT with Burst so you could trade for that too. Back at 10 sats Bitcoin was 700? maybe 1200? can't remember what it was when Polo delisted. So 700 would be 10x so if only at 1 Sat now is even money. Keeping the price of Qora low actually may have saved it and saved any investors. Think about people wanting to buy at 2 and 3 sats while your position was 10x out and it gets run up to 10 sats easily. It is going to be a great market for Qora! I would stick around another year if it takes that long and Bitcoin may be at 30,000 by then with 1 sat of Qora being able to fund you like a king! It is a Beautiful Thing!! That would be the equivalent of 0.0003 for your initial investment, right now it is about 0.00007 or 7K sats sitting at 1 satoshi. The coin could stay dormant for 2 years and it is like Cold Storage for your Qora!

Qora is a good buy @ 2-5 sats, if new dev team deliver then +10 is still cheap as chips.

Still hard to believe qora has been around since 2014 and never really had a big pump.

I will gladly sell you 1 mln qora for 5 sats..
Qora is a relatively good project, but the lack of a strong community for publicity, development and update speed is not fast enough, which is not good news for investors, which requires patience slowly waiting

They just started working with a new team. Gonna take a little more time. The good thing is anyone who bought at even 10 sats can get their money back when an exchange opens or just by trading now. Qora also does ACCT with Burst so you could trade for that too. Back at 10 sats Bitcoin was 700? maybe 1200? can't remember what it was when Polo delisted. So 700 would be 10x so if only at 1 Sat now is even money. Keeping the price of Qora low actually may have saved it and saved any investors. Think about people wanting to buy at 2 and 3 sats while your position was 10x out and it gets run up to 10 sats easily. It is going to be a great market for Qora! I would stick around another year if it takes that long and Bitcoin may be at 30,000 by then with 1 sat of Qora being able to fund you like a king! It is a Beautiful Thing!! That would be the equivalent of 0.0003 for your initial investment, right now it is about 0.00007 or 7K sats sitting at 1 satoshi. The coin could stay dormant for 2 years and it is like Cold Storage for your Qora!

Would be great if you explained how to use ACCT.
Pages:
Jump to: