Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 52. (Read 249434 times)

Activity: 478
Merit: 253
is this the old QORA from middle of 2014 ?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/qora-100-pos-assets-names-voting-open-source-881230

It was the first ICO (called IPO back then) that I know and here is the investors
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P_SE9VBAcmuTjmHU-OJVoc7rns-iDVlsMvhnfS2QgJE/edit#gid=0

later on it had a problem with disolved exchange (I think it was shareXcoin exchange)

are those investors still around ? or start from scratch ?
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
Qora is a relatively good project, but the lack of a strong community for publicity, development and update speed is not fast enough, which is not good news for investors, which requires patience slowly waiting

They just started working with a new team. Gonna take a little more time. The good thing is anyone who bought at even 10 sats can get their money back when an exchange opens or just by trading now. Qora also does ACCT with Burst so you could trade for that too. Back at 10 sats Bitcoin was 700? maybe 1200? can't remember what it was when Polo delisted. So 700 would be 10x so if only at 1 Sat now is even money. Keeping the price of Qora low actually may have saved it and saved any investors. Think about people wanting to buy at 2 and 3 sats while your position was 10x out and it gets run up to 10 sats easily. It is going to be a great market for Qora! I would stick around another year if it takes that long and Bitcoin may be at 30,000 by then with 1 sat of Qora being able to fund you like a king! It is a Beautiful Thing!! That would be the equivalent of 0.0003 for your initial investment, right now it is about 0.00007 or 7K sats sitting at 1 satoshi. The coin could stay dormant for 2 years and it is like Cold Storage for your Qora!

Qora is a good buy @ 2-5 sats, if new dev team deliver then +10 is still cheap as chips.

Still hard to believe qora has been around since 2014 and never really had a big pump.
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Qora is a relatively good project, but the lack of a strong community for publicity, development and update speed is not fast enough, which is not good news for investors, which requires patience slowly waiting

They just started working with a new team. Gonna take a little more time. The good thing is anyone who bought at even 10 sats can get their money back when an exchange opens or just by trading now. Qora also does ACCT with Burst so you could trade for that too. Back at 10 sats Bitcoin was 700? maybe 1200? can't remember what it was when Polo delisted. So 700 would be 10x so if only at 1 Sat now is even money. Keeping the price of Qora low actually may have saved it and saved any investors. Think about people wanting to buy at 2 and 3 sats while your position was 10x out and it gets run up to 10 sats easily. It is going to be a great market for Qora! I would stick around another year if it takes that long and Bitcoin may be at 30,000 by then with 1 sat of Qora being able to fund you like a king! It is a Beautiful Thing!! That would be the equivalent of 0.0003 for your initial investment, right now it is about 0.00007 or 7K sats sitting at 1 satoshi. The coin could stay dormant for 2 years and it is like Cold Storage for your Qora!
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

Already out of many years of the project, it is valuable is the author has insisted, has been updated, there are many people have been concerned about
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
what will be price on ico?

The initial ICO was long ago. It was around 100 Bitcoins back when Bitcoin was $200 or $300. Right now it is a great investment since it left Polo at around 3-4 sats it can PEG at 1 satoshi by now with bitcoin at $7000 and you never lose any money. It is playing out like I posted a while back. This is going to be a great coin for the masses!
Activity: 53
Dear Dev,
This sounds like a great project for me.
Are there bounties for your project?
Because i'd wish to translate your text into the german language Smiley
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
Share Love

The problem is Qora never has a strong community and there is no dev keeping us updated.

I still remember Qora did have a strong community when the original dev was there. Well, the situation now is very different now.

So if the new dev can be more dedicated, Qora will still have a chance to form a stronger community.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
sell 10 000 000 qora 5 satoshi per coin. Please be interested in private messages, do not write or sell cheap  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
If it was several months ago, 5 satoshi was a low price.
Since the btc price has increased so much, 5 satoshi is a relatively high price now.
But who knows, it might be worth more than 100 satoshi someday since we have devs now Smiley

100 sat * 10 bln qora= 1 trln sats= 10k btc market cap. Not so unrealistic if the development will continue.

Qora is kinda unique. It had great features and tremendous potential since it was created.
The problem is Qora never has a strong community and there is no dev keeping us updated.
copper member
Activity: 3
I am still interested to buy some Qora at a fair price. If someone wants to sell, please pm me. I take amount starting at 50k to 10 million.

"fair" price? you offered me .008 btc for 2,000,000 qora. lol
Activity: 46
sell 10 000 000 qora 5 satoshi per coin. Please be interested in private messages, do not write or sell cheap  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Since the btc price has increased so much, 5 satoshi is a relatively high price now.
But who knows, it might be worth more than 100 satoshi someday since we have devs now Smiley

100 sat * 10 bln qora= 1 trln sats= 10k btc market cap. Not so unrealistic if the development will continue.
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Selling my 1000 Qora at 10K SAT since the dev is back.  Grin

QORA peaked at ~48 satoshi in 2016 for a brief period, at the price of BTC at this moment 48 satoshi is too high.

Since it is in a state of uncertainty it should be more accurately priced at below ~10 satoshi until further information if the project will stay alive and proof is given of this.

Don't want one of the old devs with his QORA bag showing up, stating something that will never happen and then proceeding to dump his bag onto unsuspecting people.

very large amount of qora stuck irrevocably on poloniex, many people did not time to sell. Running a wallet for most was not possible, btc price equals a small real market cap qora Cool Cool Cool Cool

Polo did mention to me that they would still be able to transfer QORA out on request after the wallet closes, not sure if they are still honouring that. I suspect a lot of people didn't want to download the wallet and took the situation as a loss.
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
Selling my 1000 Qora at 10K SAT since the dev is back.  Grin

QORA peaked at ~48 satoshi in 2016 for a brief period, at the price of BTC at this moment 48 satoshi is too high.

Since it is in a state of uncertainty it should be more accurately priced at below ~10 satoshi until further information if the project will stay alive and proof is given of this.

Don't want one of the old devs with his QORA bag showing up, stating something that will never happen and then proceeding to dump his bag onto unsuspecting people.

very large amount of qora stuck irrevocably on poloniex, many people did not time to sell. Running a wallet for most was not possible, btc price equals a small real market cap qora Cool Cool Cool Cool
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Selling my 1000 Qora at 10K SAT since the dev is back.  Grin

Activity: 46
Didn't check here for a while - but great to hear the news from crowetec

Also, since QORA was not an ICO it may be in a good future position with the Chinese exchanges (once the ball is rolling agian)

What do you mean when you say QORA was not an ICO?
Qora did have a ICO which was happening three and a half years ago.
It is one of my early ICOs and with the highest ROI ever.

Thanks for correcting me - I was searching for details in the first page of the thread and didn't find a mention of it so assumed there wasn't one.
There are 2 or 3 other past threads...
legendary

Also, since QORA was not an ICO it may be in a good future position with the Chinese exchanges (once the ball is rolling agian)

Thanks for correcting me - I was searching for details in the first page of the thread and didn't find a mention of it so assumed there wasn't one.

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: