Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 55. (Read 249434 times)

Activity: 433
Merit: 250
I only trust 2 people,1 it's me,the other isn't U
does your wallet sync fast or is an eternity?
Activity: 271
Share Love
another month passed, i understand devs are working hard, but effects have not seen for year  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I've written off my QORA assets - I still hold them but not expecting anything out of it.

Well, I still have some hopes of it. There are so many junk coins out there and they can easily reach millions in marketcap. It does not mean Qora should reach a very high value, but I see no reason Qora cannot beat most of the junk coins.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
another month passed, i understand devs are working hard, but effects have not seen for year  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I've written off my QORA assets - I still hold them but not expecting anything out of it.
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
Activity: 445
How do i do that?

Main point from 7btcguyva

3. search google for a log4j.properties file or get it here ---> https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Qoracoin/Qora/master/Qora/log4j.properties
Save the log4j.properties file in your directory with all the other files.
Step 3 is not needed, if not present it will use default settings.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
How do i do that?

Main point from 7btcguyva

1. Use universal wallet
2. Edit peers.json file to include these peers only

"knownpeers": [
      "192.111.150.242",
      "216.126.198.26",
      "71.94.87.188",
      "192.99.181.233",
      "193.242.148.251",
      "106.187.42.214",
      "88.132.141.82",
      "61.186.94.149",
      "106.186.122.39",
      "188.166.16.64",
      "23.92.218.205",
      "128.199.45.81",
      "192.111.150.248",
      "192.111.150.249",
      "103.85.224.195",
      "118.184.54.215",
      "71.94.87.188",
      "150.129.80.71",
      "118.99.57.76"
   ],

3. search google for a log4j.properties file or get it here ---> https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Qoracoin/Qora/master/Qora/log4j.properties
Save the log4j.properties file in your directory with all the other files.

*** The above instruction is worked and well done. ****

My comments are as follows.
1. If you don't want to install new wallet , please consider to edit known peers with the above known peers.
2. If you want to install new wallet , please backup your old wallet.dat into safe places. After install new wallet , you have to copy old wallet.dat and replace new wallet.dat by this file. After sync finish , you will see your coins.
Activity: 756
What is the future of QORA after delisting? Who is currently developing? Active nodes are good, but what's next?
wgd
legendary
my wallet sync, i have 2 active nodes  Cool Cool Cool

Roll Eyes
is qora dead?
my wallet doesn't sync i have +2M qora and it's not in my wallet , i don't know how to use it
Activity: 1110
Merit: 534
Hi, I have an old Qora wallet and know my account password but don't have the seed - I can see the addresses and they have Qora in them, but the old wallet doesn't sync naturally. Any thoughts on what I could do? I need the seed to recover my addresses if I use the new Qora wallet, as far as I can see.

Hello.

I think you could try  to export the seed from the console or browser with an API call.
Check this:

http://api.qora.org/#seed

Let me know it this helped.
Activity: 924
Merit: 556
It would be very helpful to get an official announcement or message from the developer / developer team and a roadmap about Qora which includes how they want to further develop the project, how they want to fix the known (and unknown) bugs in the source code and whether CIYAM smart contracts feature should be extended or not. I really like the project but without a clear developer roadmap it is hard to believe in it.
wgd
legendary
Hello,
is there any exchange to sell/buy qora?

Not yet, there is a total openledger but payout of this exchange is probably unmistakable, a little patience and we will mix qora  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 320
Merit: 101
Nowadays you can buy QORA for as little as $0.10 Grin

I wonder if in the future project will gain popularity and transaction and long-time holders will benefit from this.(I sincerely hope so!)
Activity: 194
Merit: 101
things are progressing
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
@allyouracid: OK, I looked into the Discord channel and maybe my last post was too pessimistic, as I definitively see some activity there, although I still miss some proof for real coding work - but if you are one of the developers Crowetic mentioned, I think I believe you that real work is being done. Crowetic's last post here looked like another typical altcoin "vaporware" announcement I've seen so many times ...

So I'll continue to observe Qora, for now Smiley

PS: Is it planned to change Qora to Proof of work? Some messages in the Discord chat seem to suggest that ...
I'm not a developer. I'm just helping to organize things a bit. Smiley

You can have a look at the current Github repository: https://github.com/QoraFoundation/Qora/tree/develop/
That's the branch which contains the recent fixes, and at the moment, we're testing things before we're merging into master.
Last changes were pushed 9 days ago.

Current tests look promising. A few issues which are being worked on, for example peer discovery (which seems to work for some when forwarding port 9084). But the most important thing is that we're actually making progress.
I'm not been up-to-date with QORA for a few weeks - sounds good that things are progressing - great news
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
Hey guys,

Things are finally seem to be moving forward. Having said that, i'm willing to sell QORA.
If interested, message me with how much would you like to buy and a price offer.

Willing to sell on the OpenLedger so no escrow is needed. (Make sure you create an account there).

Cheers,

Wait a moment, you will be able dump qora to the bottom of a new exchange Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
@allyouracid: OK, I looked into the Discord channel and maybe my last post was too pessimistic, as I definitively see some activity there, although I still miss some proof for real coding work - but if you are one of the developers Crowetic mentioned, I think I believe you that real work is being done. Crowetic's last post here looked like another typical altcoin "vaporware" announcement I've seen so many times ...

PS: Is it planned to change Qora to Proof of work? Some messages in the Discord chat seem to suggest that ...
I'm not a developer. I'm just helping to organize things a bit. Smiley

You can have a look at the current Github repository: https://github.com/QoraFoundation/Qora/tree/develop/
That's the branch which contains the recent fixes, and at the moment, we're testing things before we're merging into master.
Last changes were pushed 9 days ago.

Current tests look promising. A few issues which are being worked on, for example peer discovery (which seems to work for some when forwarding port 9084). But the most important thing is that we're actually making progress.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Hey guys,

Things are finally seem to be moving forward. Having said that, i'm willing to sell QORA.
If interested, message me with how much would you like to buy and a price offer.

Willing to sell on the OpenLedger so no escrow is needed. (Make sure you create an account there).

Cheers,
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist

Pages:
Jump to: