Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 84. (Read 249434 times)

legendary
Activity: 1202
Merit: 1042
I can enjoy some bittrex owners  should i give qora with open hands, unfortunately i also became a bagholder. I hope poloniex delist will not leap into the development of the project ...
IMO bittrex is a perfect for place for QORA - the more people who ask, the more likely they are to add, I've sent them a support request =)

Me too  Smiley

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Need to install the latest java,and dor me it worked only on 64 bits
Activity: 41
FYI: Latest wallet release can be found here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18387276
How do I run this wallet? Run.bat flashes a black window and shuts down. Nothing happens.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I can enjoy some bittrex owners  should i give qora with open hands, unfortunately i also became a bagholder. I hope poloniex delist will not leap into the development of the project ...
IMO bittrex is a perfect for place for QORA - the more people who ask, the more likely they are to add, I've sent them a support request =)

Once Poloniex delists means only because this coin is not generating volumes, it indicates that many people are not showing interest towards Qora coin. Then what is the use of listing in Bittrex exchange, better why don't you develop your coin and make list again with Poloniex support about your developments.

Actually it is generating volumes in the past days.
There is development under way all the time, though it is a little slow.
I'd rather take risk to hold Qora. You never know what is gonna happen.
Activity: 312
Merit: 250
FYI: Latest wallet release can be found here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18387276

Thx for the link. I would rather keep my Qora than sell at these prices, so I'm going to move them off Polo to local! Qora has great potential for going places. If not now, then later on. ACCT with Burst, for instance, is a neat feature that I am sure can be further developed.

+1 to the comment above.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network

Once Poloniex delists means only because this coin is not generating volumes, it indicates that many people are not showing interest towards Qora coin. Then what is the use of listing in Bittrex exchange, better why don't you develop your coin and make list again with Poloniex support about your developments.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
going to 0.00000000  Huh
Not if it can get back on one or more exchanges - how stable is the wallet? Is it easy for an exchange to implement?

I've made contact with a couple already

Thanks. new exchange will be nice.
I just withdrew Qora from poloniex, it is super fast.
legendary
going to 0.00000000  Huh
Not if it can get back on one or more exchanges - how stable is the wallet? Is it easy for an exchange to implement?

I've made contact with a couple already
Activity: 150
Much appreciate for the link....but unfortunately I am on leave....no chance to download wallet with Internet speed i have (
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
Since Qora will be delisted in Poloniex (which is sad, unexpected and should be fixed).
Before it is listed in some other exchange, there might be sell/buy needs.
this Qora OTC xchg might be some value.
Post bids and offers there or PM them to me and I will collect them into the first post.
Escrow is not available from me for the time being. Orders must be done peer-to-peer.

legendary
Activity: 150
WTF.....Why QORA..... Sad
Same question guys!How to save QUORA? Any option, apart from wallet, which look like hard to make it work well Huh
Activity: 300
Merit: 100
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
If no other exchanges sites, this coin would be ded. Need some exchanges if want to living this coin  Smiley
Rua
Activity: 31
do you have to help. it not coin .
Activity: 6
will this coin be inactive after this? A coin without exchanges worth nothing
Like a snow in summer  Grin
Rua
Activity: 31
Hey guys polonex I pulled out the Qora this adres :https://github.com/Qoracoin/Qora/releases/tag/0.26.0 dowland. and late polonex windraw but is not come coin. what can l do?  Angry Huh

legendary
will this coin be inactive after this? A coin without exchanges worth nothing
I'm sure an exchange will take it on - I can't see a smaller exchange missing the opportunity of hosting a coin with market cap of 600k even after a massive dump. I still have buy orders open (but not massive ones - I must admit)
Pages:
Jump to: