Pages:
Author

Topic: Qortal Blockchain Project - DECENTRALIZED WEBSITES NOW LIVE! - page 2. (Read 14231 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
To host website on Qortal blockchain should I be more than Lvl 0 ? Or it doesn't matter ?
Level does not matter, you'll only require some QORT to register your name and you'll be all set.
Good, thank you for an answer.

And what about buy orders on trade portal ?
People still can't place order to buy at price they want. Why ?
So many new versions of the Core and UI have been released lately, but there are no positive changes on this issue.

Trade portal is a legacy platform. From what I know they wanna migrate to a more sophisticated web UI version of a decentralized marketplace. They might be waiting for finances to arrive from trading fees to fund the development of that thing. In the meanwhile processing of orders must be put on halt to ensure no one takes bath on their trades if the underlying order matching mechanism suddenly goes on a funk.

This is by no means correct.

The Trade Portal is not at all 'legacy'... what do you even mean by that?

The Trade Portal is a REAL cross-chain trade platform, that is automated and easy to use for anyone.

We will definitely be adding further features to the Trade Portal in the future, including but not limited to:

-Buy orders
-Charts
-Further automation for orders
-and more...

We are not 'waiting on funding' or 'waiting for trades to happen' or anything like that. We simply have a HUGE platform with a TON of different pieces, the Trade Portal being simply one of the multitude of plugins and available functionality in Qortal.

At the moment we are working on some base level networking layer improvements that will dramatically improve the responsiveness of the platform overall, and dramatically reduce the amount of network data, while dramatically improving scalability of the platform.

We are also making some modifications to the minter rewards tiers, and implementing multiple systems to combat self-sponsorship.

Once these things are complete, the focus will be on Q-Chat improvements, making Q-Chat able to be a total replacement for centralized messaging systems, and implementation of 'Q-Apps' which will allow any developer to build essentially any web application they would like, on top of QDN (Qortal's blockchain-secured decentralized data network.) This will open the door for YouTube replacements, Twitter replacements, Facebook replacements, market platforms, stores with payment processing with supported coins in Qortal, and essentially anything else you can think of (aside from 'server side' coding, which will come at a later date...)

The overall focus of Qortal is to be INFRASTRUCTURE, from data storage, to web hosting, to trading... The Trade Portal is only a small piece of what Qortal is overall.

If you have been following since Genesis, you would have seen MASSIVE improvements already, new features, and more. These will continue as time goes on, and yes, that will include more Trade Portal functionality, etc.
Activity: 652
Merit: 123
To host website on Qortal blockchain should I be more than Lvl 0 ? Or it doesn't matter ?
Level does not matter, you'll only require some QORT to register your name and you'll be all set.

So many new versions of the Core and UI have been released lately, but there are no positive changes on this issue.

Trade portal is a legacy platform. From what I know they wanna migrate to a more sophisticated web UI version of a decentralized marketplace. They might be waiting for finances to arrive from trading fees to fund the development of that thing. In the meanwhile processing of orders must be put on halt to ensure no one takes bath on their trades if the underlying order matching mechanism suddenly goes on a funk.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0

Activity: 380
Merit: 275
Activity: 123
Activity: 3
hey sahkan, welcome aboard. To look up how many minters ,you can visit: https://exqlorer.com/calculator. To look up how many nodes out there, you can visit https://explorer.qortalnodes.live/

Note: since dynamic IP address may result in double counting number of nodes
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Recently Qortal caught my eye and I have been going through the documentation and github to learn more about the project and the technical approach of the blockchain solution. I have set up the my qortal core on one of my servers and are looking forward to provide some of the infrastructure for qortal now and in the future. Also did the sponsorship request through the qortal.org and I'm interested to see how that process will work out.

At any rate, a few quick questions that I have; are there any plans to add DPOS type of coins to the Qortal Trading portal (ie. EOS)? I see the available trading pairs are growing, is that a side goal to get a full fledged trading platform created on Qortal? And a last one, is there a way to look up how many nodes are minting and group them by level?

Activity: 87
Merit: 5
We should have ARRR support soon. Thanks everyone for working hard on implementing this.
legendary
Yes it is. Local wallets Qort, Ltc, Btc, Doge, DGB and RVN
Trading pairs Qort/Ltc, Qort/Doge, Qort/DGB and Qort/RVN

I also heard that the Pirate Chain (ARRR) wallet has been added and the Qort/ARRR trading pair is at the final stage

Yes, we are in the final stages of testing on the ARRR support. Should be live very soon.

Also true that we support DigiByte and RavenCoin now, in both local wallets and in the cross-chain trade portal with QORT-RVN, QORT-DGB markets adding to QORT-LTC and QORT-DOGE markets already existing.

Activity: 39
Merit: 13
Yes it is. Local wallets Qort, Ltc, Btc, Doge, DGB and RVN
Trading pairs Qort/Ltc, Qort/Doge, Qort/DGB and Qort/RVN

I also heard that the Pirate Chain (ARRR) wallet has been added and the Qort/ARRR trading pair is at the final stage
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
I heard Qortal now support DGB and RVN, is this true? On the updated UI it looks like they just got added.
legendary
The fact is that there is no way to get sponsorship now. All level 5 accounts are selling sponsorship at a high price, and no one cares about the sponsorship request channel.

We do not have control over what every level 5 person does with their account. But anyone who follows the ethos of the project, does NOT sell sponsorships.

You are simply incorrect here, as I haven't heard anyone complaining about not being able to get sponsored.

In the future we will be launching the 'sponsorship board' wherein users will be able to post a 'card' with information about themselves, why they are seeking sponsorship, etc etc... and sponsors will be able to browse the board, then simply click-to-sponsor the people. The card will then track their journey to level 1.

We will also have a new 'start minting' button, and a minting and sponsorship plugin, that will make everything a lot simpler overall.

Until then, all people have to do is talk to the community and give some information about themselves, what their plans are with the project, and ask for sponsorship.

Sponsorship does NOT cost money, and anyone telling you it does, is trying to take advantage of you. Do NOT fall for it.

But again, we cannot control what every level 5 does with their sponsorship ability. We can only control ourselves, and I personally have NEVER taken payment for a sponsorship, and never will.
Activity: 4
The fact is that there is no way to get sponsorship now. All level 5 accounts are selling sponsorship at a high price, and no one cares about the sponsorship request channel.
Activity: 71
Merit: 2

Yes, as you said: the unit price is now up to $4.40.
But do you know what's happening?
I'll tell you why the unit price is at $4.40.

Right. so first you screech about price plummeted to $0.08 citing that as why it is all a scam,

Now it is about why it is all a scam because price is at $4+

This apparent inconsistency is easily explained by the fact that you are simply a snake spewing poison.

GTFO, Loser!
I really can't believe that you would open your eyes and talk nonsense.
Are you deliberately pretending you didn't see that time when I said the price plummeted to $0.08 earlier? And what caused the $0.08?
But anyone who has been to school would not be so shameless as to take a quote out of context.
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

Right. so first you screech about price plummeted to $0.08 citing that as why it is all a scam,

Now it is about why it is all a scam because price is at $4+

This apparent inconsistency is easily explained by the fact that you are simply a snake spewing poison.

GTFO, Loser!
As for Gfactor I don't want to elaborate too much, because we can all see what he does in the discord.
You don't have to be angry about what I'm saying unless you're one of the core team members.
Because everything I say is in defense of all other mint users.
And the investors of qort.
"The Qortal project evolved from Qora."

I emphatically support this true statement.
Beyond this, you are on your own; FUDdy McFUDderton.

Nonsense makes the breadth of this post unworthy of response.

Let's skip to the close, shall we?

"So I'm exposing one point: last year, many members of the core team discord privately to community members: Qortal will soon reach $1,000. Recommend them to buy Qortal.
As a result, some community members bought a lot of Qortal at a unit price of more than $1. But it didn't take long for the price of Qortal to plummet below $0.08.
"

At the time of this message, QORT is worth about $4.45 USD.  I'm going to whip out my calculator because this is one arduous calculation.  Those people already hold 445% their initial value.
While this seems positive in a world where 2 percent APR on investment is a standard, every user on this forum with merit knows full well that prices are relative and swings are the norm.  If you spent some time here in real communication, you would as well.

Sadly though, you are confused.  No core team member ever asked a single user to buy QORT.  That is limited to your locus of control.  You only know your own evil, after all.
Your description of raging against the Gfactor machine only solidifies this.

We want you to run nodes and we pay YOU for the service.
 Yes, even you.  We do not ask people to buy QORT, silly.
We DO however recommend that you SAVE the QORT you have earned.  Our projections are our own but I'll let you in on actual inside information.  The gaze is upward.

You even gave yourself a merit point and reply to yourself in your own post to keep it relevant.
What's that like?
About a few months ago, those core team members with level 5 mint accounts self sponsored heavily. A large number of mint accounts were created, thus greatly diluting the shares of other mint users. (At the time, no one other than the core members had a level 5 mint account, so the issue was not debatable)
So much so that the core team members control the production of qort to a very large extent. Thus allowing them to manipulate the price of qort with impunity.
With more and more mint accounts now reaching level 5. The production of these mint accounts will also increase.
So this time the core team is afraid, they are afraid that they can no longer manipulate the price of qort with impunity.
So now they come up with another way to control it. That is to create sanctions for level 5 mint accounts. Trying to make these accounts lose their sponsorship and mint functions.
Crowetic has said that he doesn't want to add USDT pairs to the trade portal because he feels that USDT is heavily manipulated. But in fact qort is even more manipulated.
Crowetic also said he wanted to change the world through qortal. But now I think he doesn't want to change the world, he wants to change his and his core team's wallets and wants more money in their own wallets!!!

Activity: 50
Merit: 27
"The Qortal project evolved from Qora."

I emphatically support this true statement.
Beyond this, you are on your own; FUDdy McFUDderton.

Nonsense makes the breadth of this post unworthy of response.

Let's skip to the close, shall we?

"So I'm exposing one point: last year, many members of the core team discord privately to community members: Qortal will soon reach $1,000. Recommend them to buy Qortal.
As a result, some community members bought a lot of Qortal at a unit price of more than $1. But it didn't take long for the price of Qortal to plummet below $0.08.
"

At the time of this message, QORT is worth about $4.45 USD.  I'm going to whip out my calculator because this is one arduous calculation.  Those people already hold 445% their initial value.
While this seems positive in a world where 2 percent APR on investment is a standard, every user on this forum with merit knows full well that prices are relative and swings are the norm.  If you spent some time here in real communication, you would as well.

Sadly though, you are confused.  No core team member ever asked a single user to buy QORT.  That is limited to your locus of control.  You only know your own evil, after all.
Your description of raging against the Gfactor machine only solidifies this.

We want you to run nodes and we pay YOU for the service.
 Yes, even you.  We do not ask people to buy QORT, silly.
We DO however recommend that you SAVE the QORT you have earned.  Our projections are our own but I'll let you in on actual inside information.  The gaze is upward.

You even gave yourself a merit point and reply to yourself in your own post to keep it relevant.
What's that like?
The Qortal project evolved from qora.
The genesis node of the project, as their core says, qortal's mint-level account is set up by burning qora and purchasing their equipment.
But there is a lot of inside information.
First of all: their insiders have obtained a large number of five-level accounts by burning qora (this account has mint a large amount of qortal coins in the past year and a half, and obtained huge economic benefits. And a lot of dumping on the btcmax exchange , and fake it to the Chinese community. This is one of the scams.
Second: They sell some devices with built-in level 3 accounts to investors. But all the time people who bought devices in many countries did not receive their devices. Although after a long time the core team decided to compensate those who did not receive the equipment a few hundred qortal coins and tier 3 accounts. But compensation plans that aren't discussed and decided by those who buy the equipment are also theoretically a scam.

Third: At the beginning of the project, some members of the core team traded sponsorship codes because there were very few Level 5 accounts.
The irony: After a year and a half, many accounts minted at level zero are now at level five.
A user's account can now have the ability to sponsor other people's accounts. But the core team believes these tier five accounts are selling sponsorship codes.
So they want to sanction these users and plan to deprive these five-level accounts for sponsorship and mint functions.

Because the core team is afraid: if they don't sanction level 5 accounts, they will mint more and more qortal coins as more and more level 5 accounts become available. This will take the price of qortal out of their control. (Level 5 accounts that use up the sponsorship code in one cycle can mint 6 qortal coins per day. If a sponsorship code is useless, then only 1.4 coins per day can be mint.)
As said before: the qortal core team has been promoting qortal as a decentralized project. But what they have been doing is thinking about how to punish them and change the rules at will. More importantly: without the user's consent, the user's node core is forcibly upgraded online.
At the same time, the core team has a discord user named G Factor QORT#4840, who has spread all kinds of hatred in the community for a long time, causing the community to be in chaos. Implemented dictatorship: he can criticize and abuse other members of the community at will. But as long as those community members rebel against him, he will delete other people's comments and even kick them out of the group.

If you think what I said above is not enough to prove that the qortal project is a scam. So I'm exposing one point: last year, many members of the core team discord privately to community members: qortal will soon reach $1,000. Recommend them to buy qortal.
As a result, some community members bought a lot of qortal at a unit price of more than $1. But it didn't take long for the price of qortal to plummet below $0.08.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.59673223
Pages:
Jump to: