Pages:
Author

Topic: Qortal Blockchain Project - DECENTRALIZED WEBSITES NOW LIVE! - page 9. (Read 14319 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 27
Qortal's biggest failure is that people with level 5 accounts with sponsorship ability almost don't have the ability to promote qortal. Or do not actively promote the growth of the qortal community.
A person with a level 5 account mints 18 times more coins than a level 1 and 2 account.
I think these reasons will make qortal very unhealthy.

I think Qortal's biggest problem is people making up numbers to suit their own interest.

A level 5 garners about 5 QORT per day where a level 1 gains around 1 and change.
This is LITERALLY less than 5x more.

Level 5 accounts were granted to holders of QORA based on various actions with that coin.  They hold these accounts due to investment and not because they promised to create advertisement.

Your statement sounds like this to all of us...

"I do not hold an account that places me in dominance.  I'd like to defecate on the current establishment in a childish attempt to elevate myself as a boon to advertisement.  Clearly, they have no clue what they are doing.  I will begin with a fabricated astronomical statistic in hopes to FUD my way into a better position."

well played, sir.

You are denigrating a promotion to say "They don't promote".

If the wiki data does not show error, then the number of coins per day for each level 5 account is:7200*0.15/30=36 coins.

If the wiki data and the modewei do not show error, yes.

However, the real calculation is this.
7200*0.15/59=18.30508474576271

Both are irrelevant.

Else, you'd be moving into a new neighborhood and getting angry that the construction company bought houses.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
Really a good way for wining an sponsorship.
Activity: 380
Merit: 275
Good project. There should be more fair giveaways that are for plain people, not influencers etc.
There will be many more promotions in the future, this is just one of many. This is a raffle with the opportunity to win a minting account. Names will be randomly chosen during the live event using https://wheelofnames.com/

Who knows, maybe there will be other prizes as well, just really depends on the type of community participation. In fact, participation is rewarded all the time in the community, so you don't have to wait for a raffle. Show your interest to help and I'm sure you'll find the community is generous.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Good project. There should be more fair giveaways that are for plain people, not influencers etc.
Dont miss free Qorts!
Win up to 1000 Qort!

https://join.qortal.org/
How to get coins? Need to buy or dig for mining
Also, join the discord. There is a Qortal wallet built in and Qortal members drop Qort to users all the time. You can gamble or withdraw right within Discord.

JOIN.QORTAL.ORG - Win up to 1,000 Qort - Live Drawing 12/26/20 @ 10PM EST
Activity: 773
Merit: 255

You can buy or Mint them...
For minting, you just need to run the node & you can start earning QORT with literally Zero balance (No Investment required).
You can also buy QORT from Trade Portal built within the Wallet.

Also for minting you need sponsorship. Join Qortal's Discord Channel for that purpose.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
Hi congrats to the movement, How long does core windows package take to sync?

Qortal Minting Sponsorship Raffle & Giveaway- How it works?

Syncing is dependent on your system and bandwidth. Most people choose to use the bootstrap db from the github. Should sync in a matter of hours.

How it works (Raffle)?
1. Share Qortal Raffle in a social post
2. Submit registration form
2. Attend the Live Raffle

https://join.qortal.org/

Activity: 154
Merit: 16
thank you sir. i am on block 171850 now  Grin
You're welcome. After you have a Qortal address, follow that link in my signature for a chance to win up to 1,000 Qort or a Minting Sponsorship.

thank you will check it out.
Hi congrats to the movement, How long does core windows package take to sync?

Qortal Minting Sponsorship Raffle & Giveaway- How it works?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
Here is Qortal Discord invite link: https://discord.gg/YDA9S8CHCY

Thanks yea, Discord does that sometimes, and their 'unlimited' links expire anyway.

I will update the links on the OP and on the website.
     Everything happens in Discord until the UI is robust enough to relocate operation to it.

We look forward to casting it off.
Discord is just plain bad for streaming and a few other crucial functions; all of which are functions Qortal aims to replace.

"These are exciting times"
                                    -Tank
Here is Qortal Discord invite link: https://discord.gg/YDA9S8CHCY
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
So I put BTC in my wallet. Noticed a bug in the UI Trade Portal when I couldn't edit my offer with the cursor and text so I overpaid for a total of 6 Qortal like 8 offers higher than the current to test if I could buy with my BTC from within the Trade Portal. It's stuck on "TRADING" status and has yet to give me my 6 overpriced QORT Smiley

hehe, ya its not like a CEX where you can generally just click any order and it will fill LOWEST price for you
each order is a specific trade and as such is selected specifically Wink
so yes, you can buy @x6 accidentally, oops 
tho, this is well known how it works like this in the discord from months ago.....

200k blocks down!
So I put BTC in my wallet. Noticed a bug in the UI Trade Portal when I couldn't edit my offer with the cursor and text so I overpaid for a total of 6 Qortal like 8 offers higher than the current to test if I could buy with my BTC from within the Trade Portal. It's stuck on "TRADING" status and has yet to give me my 6 overpriced QORT Smiley
I've had this happen before. Typically means the Qort seller was not online, which presently locks your buy in trading. BTC will be refunded in about 7-10 days if it runs it own course and ultimately fails to trade. Word to the wise, do not delete your db until you have btc returned, in fact, you might want to backup the db.

I might be mistaken, but I believe you can shorten this time by cancelling via the API. Should have API and API Documentation enabled in settings.json

I would suggest going into the support channel in discord to get exact directions how to cancel via API.

If I'm not mistaken, the exact scenario you describe may addressed in the next release.
Activity: 666
Merit: 516
Fuck BlackRock

If the wiki data does not show error, then the number of coins per day for each level 5 account is:7200*0.15/30=36 coins.
[/quote]

You know what?  That is a perfectly logical response.

Unfortunately, I find it unlikely that they will change their tone on the topic.
the reason for this is that each and every Level 5 has that position because they sustained the QORA project singlehandedly, until it was transmogrified into what we see here.

They are responsible for your having a Qortal to criticize.

Also, they and the founders sign the majority of blocks so that you can have a system where you need input no computing effort.

If the ratio of newer users that are going to be usurping the level five share by putting in the time to gain level five is undesirable, then clearly they need more new users.

Logically, this leads to your original statement and I can only assume you find yourself in a better position to advertise.

Unfortunately, you are looking at the wrong people.

Advertisement is the luxury of any user but it is the responsibility of the founders.

with the capacity your posture hails from, I also assume you joined the raffle as You will clearly win the grand prize.
At that time, I'm fairly certain the founders would reach out to you.

Else, all the level ones and twos can do is put in the time and level up to further dilute their pool.

Bear in mind that at some time in the future, even the founders will only draw 5 percent.
Rumor has it there are 2 major features in the next Qortal release. If you are considering dabling in a Crypto, I highly suggest you don't just read over this. Heck, they're giving away free Qort in the discord all the time and raffling some off to.
Activity: 33
Merit: 15
thank you sir. i am on block 171850 now  Grin
You're welcome. After you have a Qortal address, follow that link in my signature for a chance to win up to 1,000 Qort or a Minting Sponsorship.

thank you will check it out.
Pages:
Jump to: