Pages:
Author

Topic: Qt Bitcoin Trader [Open Source secure trading client for Mac/Windows/Linux] - page 12. (Read 383267 times)

legendary
Activity: 1035
Merit: 1065
Hi Igor,

Thank you for your previous answers.

I also have another one. Is it also possible to get statistics like moving average or any other from your app?

Best regards
Damjan

We are working on script language improvements to make it works with historical data.
legendary
HI igor,

until some Versions before, QT still showed the total account balance btc or/and usd when orders were created/active.
Now in the new versions QT showes only the left (when only a part i used) or 0 (when 100% are used) amount when orders are active. From my view, it is very confusing. When orders are created its not possible to see "how much USD or BTC you have".
Could you please make it like it was before?

This is really confusing and there is no info about the account balance (orders are created here):

I hope you understand what i mean

This groupbox automatically hide if there is no space for others.
So you need to change groupbox layout to make more space or set higher resolution, less DPI etc.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Hello,

1. Then, if I have something like code below start fun1(); it will call fun2 every 15s.

Code:
/////////////////////////////
var counter = 0;

function fun1()
{
    counter = 0;
    trader.timer(15, "fun2()");
}

function fun2()
{
     counter++;
}
////////////////////////////////

a) Can I later stop that calling?
b) if a call fun1() again in another function will the counter be restarded and only one fun2 will run periodicaly?

2. Have anyone also tried long period trading in QT Bitcoin trader and how should I start?
a) I also have another one. Is it also possible to get statistics like moving average or any other from your app?

3. What array functions can I use? Not all Javascript functions are working and QT Javascript also not.

4. Bitfinex has two different fees. One for buying and one for selling? Is this predicted in QT Bitcoin trader?

5. I also just bought odroid-C2, so I could run Bitcoin Trader on Ubuntu mate 16.06. Now I have a big problem. Wine won't work, I have problem with QT development ... Can you please build app for this distro? Or can you give me instructions how to do this. I really want to use your app, otherwise I'll have to design something by myself in Eclipse or similliar development app. If it's too much to ask, send me private messsage, couse I'm willing to pay if the price is not too high Smiley Is anyone running this app on different distro and maybe on someking of development board?

Best regards
Damjan
Hi Igor,

Thank you for your previous answers.

I also have another one. Is it also possible to get statistics like moving average or any other from your app?

Best regards
Damjan
Activity: 407
Merit: 250
HI igor,

until some Versions before, QT still showed the total account balance btc or/and usd when orders were created/active.
Now in the new versions QT showes only the left (when only a part i used) or 0 (when 100% are used) amount when orders are active. From my view, it is very confusing. When orders are created its not possible to see "how much USD or BTC you have".
Could you please make it like it was before?

This is really confusing and there is no info about the account balance (orders are created here):

I hope you understand what i mean
Activity: 27
i havent looked into the source code yet but it seems great if it works as described, thank you so much!

Actually all supported exchanges have trouble with rounding because decimal count of price is different vs amount decimal count.
It makes trouble when you going to buy on all funds.
I made many tests to make it works by limit 100% amount calculations.
Looks like Bitstamp made changes and we need to recalculate maximum % for different amounts.
If you have a time please test it with 99% and 99.999% and try to get maximum working percentage and tell me, than I'll fix it faster.

hi Ighor, yes this was my idea with 99,99% or 99%, too...i have tested it with 100% and the 100% worked well in my tests. Strange. Every time when i was NOT sitting infront of my notebook 100% didn't work and i got fucked.. 2 times now.
i will leave qt running with 99,99% and will give you a feedback again.
legendary
Everyday i like the app more.

1. Is it possible to include trader.get("LastMySellVolume")) and trader.get("LastMyBuyVolume"))?
2. can I log to file with tab delimiters and the read string which is splitted ba tab character?
3. do you have any string methods or other functions in your JS script?

I want to log every buy and every sell. And if I buy 0.1112456 at 1000$, then I want to sell that amount when price is > 1005 $. But, i need to check if there are volumes that can be sold at that price. I need to have an array of sells and boughts or I loop through log file every while.

Is there any chance, that I can do that?

Thank you
Damjan

Hello.
1. Yes it will be added in updates of Script language.
2,3. You can use all functions from JavaScript including string functions

HI Ighor,

this happens very often:

dont know if this has an impact on the QT rules.
Its Stamp

Thanks I'll fix it.
It shows last trade price but I agree that it should show middle price.

Hello Ighor,

you know that i am a long time user for about 3 years now.
And after the last 2 Updates buy and sell rules seem not to work properly. I have really lost money. My stop loss did not work.
because of that ne bug.
I have the feeling that the 100% / percentages rules are often calculating the percentage/Acoount totals or fees wrong (but not every time). The rule get executed, it appears green after that  but no order get created. You know that for example stamp are rejecting orders   when the account amount is lower than the new order.

This order got executed but no order got created

Please please fix it.

Actually all supported exchanges have trouble with rounding because decimal count of price is different vs amount decimal count.
It makes trouble when you going to buy on all funds.
I made many tests to make it works by limit 100% amount calculations.
Looks like Bitstamp made changes and we need to recalculate maximum % for different amounts.
If you have a time please test it with 99% and 99.999% and try to get maximum working percentage and tell me, than I'll fix it faster.
Hello Ighor,

you know that i am a long time user for about 3 years now.
And after the last 2 Updates buy and sell rules seem not to work properly. I have really lost money. My stop loss did not work.
because of that ne bug.
I have the feeling that the 100% / percentages rules are often calculating the percentage/Acoount totals or fees wrong (but not every time). The rule get executed, it appears green after that  but no order get created. You know that for example stamp are rejecting orders   when the account amount is lower than the new order.

This order got executed but no order got created

Please please fix it.

HI Ighor,

this happens very often:

dont know if this has an impact on the QT rules.
Its Stamp
Everyday i like the app more.

1. Is it possible to include trader.get("LastMySellVolume")) and trader.get("LastMyBuyVolume"))?
2. can I log to file with tab delimiters and the read string which is splitted ba tab character?
3. do you have any string methods or other functions in your JS script?

I want to log every buy and every sell. And if I buy 0.1112456 at 1000$, then I want to sell that amount when price is > 1005 $. But, i need to check if there are volumes that can be sold at that price. I need to have an array of sells and boughts or I loop through log file every while.

Is there any chance, that I can do that?

Thank you
Damjan
legendary
Were you able to fix the bitstamp "offline" bug where no balances are shown?  For me I am still getting the bug.  But I see you fixed something with bitstamp on this release.  Thanks

Everything works fine for me. Recreate API keys, check api key rights.
Activity: 38
Were you able to fix the bitstamp "offline" bug where no balances are shown?  For me I am still getting the bug.  But I see you fixed something with bitstamp on this release.  Thanks
legendary
OkCoin USD will be added as separate exchange in next update.

Tried it with okcoin.com, but obviously you only support okcoin.cn.

Now I'm trying btcchina instead.
Your bot says the address is
exchange.btcc.com
and the pairs are BTC, CNY and LTC.
But at this address there is no CNY, there is only USD.
I was not able to find out where I get the API Key and I was logged out after few seconds a few times, so I did not test, if it works nonetheless.

legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131
Tried it with okcoin.com, but obviously you only support okcoin.cn.

Now I'm trying btcchina instead.
Your bot says the address is
exchange.btcc.com
and the pairs are BTC, CNY and LTC.
But at this address there is no CNY, there is only USD.
I was not able to find out where I get the API Key and I was logged out after few seconds a few times, so I did not test, if it works nonetheless.

legendary
Bugfix release

v1.30.03 Released!

High screen resolution support for Windows
Fixed fee for BTCChina and OKCoin
Add new pairs for Bitfinex
Fixed authorization for Bitfinex
Completed the Norwegian translation
Fixed bug on restoring Workspace from previous state
Fixed account data and add new pairs for bitstamp