Pages:
Author

Topic: Qt Bitcoin Trader [Open Source secure trading client for Mac/Windows/Linux] - page 10. (Read 383267 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
CyptoLong
Hey IGHOR ive followed your work since the beginning but am still having trouble geting my rules to execute on bitfinex. i can manualy buy/sell but my rules are constantly pending even after the conditions have been met. Is this just an issue i am having? I downloaded the updated version this past week.
legendary
Activity: 1035
Merit: 1065
v1.40.02 Released

Secure auto update is now works via Proxy (if enabled)
More fixes for Bitfinex API
legendary
Otherwise can I list all my open asks? I want to cancel top n orders, so my script will make new bids from them? How can I cancel specific order If I get them in an array?

Currently it not supported, but it will be possible in new JL Script.
You will be able to fetch all open orders, transactions, public orders and transactions via script and fetch any properties to make full analytics.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
1. use of indicators. Are you planning to add such functions?
You are already able to make custom indicators using events on script language.
So It's possible to get indicator like MA or MAE from events in your rules? Or how did you mean?

2. backtesting of the code
3. if backtesting was possible, then why not make the possibility to test more combinations. Maybe through some parameter in command line.
   If I have a script with variable with size 1 to 10 and step 0.2, that would make 45 variations. But what if I have more such variables and I would like to know which combination would be the best if I test it in previous  month or year.
4. It would be good if you make some specific forum, where users can contribute some scripts. But backtesting would be then necessary for normal user, so he doesn't need to know the code.
5. what would be the best possibility, to hide the code? If I wanted to be included in profit of my trading script, if user would like to use that. Something like cryptotrader.  Of course then you too should be somehow included, for developing such app.

I'm working on all of it.
Backtesting had some issues with JL Script and I'm working to make it works fine.
O.k. Thank you for that answer.

Otherwise can I list all my open asks? I want to cancel top n orders, so my script will make new bids from them? How can I cancel specific order If I get them in an array?

Damien
legendary
You are already able to make custom indicators using events on script language.

3. if backtesting was possible, then why not make the possibility to test more combinations. Maybe through some parameter in command line.
   If I have a script with variable with size 1 to 10 and step 0.2, that would make 45 variations. But what if I have more such variables and I would like to know which combination would be the best if I test it in previous  month or year.
4. It would be good if you make some specific forum, where users can contribute some scripts. But backtesting would be then necessary for normal user, so he doesn't need to know the code.
5. what would be the best possibility, to hide the code? If I wanted to be included in profit of my trading script, if user would like to use that. Something like cryptotrader.  Of course then you too should be somehow included, for developing such app.

I'm working on all of it.
Backtesting had some issues with JL Script and I'm working to make it works fine.
Activity: 71
I have FHD display on my laptop. Tell me pls how to make bigger font in app?

You can set environment variable like this QT_SCALE_FACTOR=2.5
App will be scaled to 250%

Where exactly should I put it?

Environment variable set on Windows:
SET QT_SCALE_FACTOR=2.5
on Linux:
export QT_SCALE_FACTOR=2.5

In the terminal window, then run Qt Bitcoin Trader from a terminal command line.
Pick up best scale number for you, replace 2.5 by any other numbers (100%/100=1.0 , 200%/100=2.0 etc.)

Yep, it works! Thank you so much
Hello Igor,

I love your app. What I'm missing (would like to have ) is:

Otherwise, very good program. I really like it.

Best regards
Damien
legendary

Environment variable set on Windows:
SET QT_SCALE_FACTOR=2.5
on Linux:
export QT_SCALE_FACTOR=2.5

In the terminal window, then run Qt Bitcoin Trader from a terminal command line.
Pick up best scale number for you, replace 2.5 by any other numbers (100%/100=1.0 , 200%/100=2.0 etc.)

legendary

legendary
Please add EOS pair on Bitfinex

Check for updates and make sure you are running Qt Bitcoin Trader v1.4

No, still no EOS pair in the list

Tomorrow you will see EOS in Qt Bitcoin Trader.
If you can't wait then reset config folder and currencies will be updated.
Activity: 78
Merit: 11

No, still no EOS pair in the list
legendary

Activity: 78
Merit: 11
legendary
Wondering whether it is somehow possible to share global variables between scripts, i.e. set a var x with a value in script01 and then use var x in script2. So far I can't get the script that does not define the variable in the first place to validate.

Hello,

I', saving each variable in it's own file.

Best regards
Damien

You can create own events and send them to cross all scripts and save to variable in each script, here is examples http://forum.centrabit.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4161
legendary
v1.4 Released!

1. New Exchange YoBit.net
2. Currency pair synchronization on startup!
3. Fixed issue with functions getPriceByVolume and getVolumeByPrice in JL Script
4. Add HiDPI enable or disable settings
5. Now you can search for currency pairs by keyword
6. Improved many elements of interface
7. Fixed bug with certificate that caused error messages
8. Many other small fixes

Strongly recommend to use secure auto-update instead of manual downloads.
Activity: 17
Support for Bittrex would be really awesome <3  Many different Coins and good volume.

I think more Exchanges would end in a decent increase of users.

If you want a better chart try to integrate Tradingview.
Activity: 1
Would it be possible to add Poloniex, YoBit or NovaExchange Support?

These would be really nice.
Wondering whether it is somehow possible to share global variables between scripts, i.e. set a var x with a value in script01 and then use var x in script2. So far I can't get the script that does not define the variable in the first place to validate.

Hello,

I', saving each variable in it's own file.

Best regards
Damien
Pages:
Jump to: