Pages:
Author

Topic: Qt Bitcoin Trader [Open Source secure trading client for Mac/Windows/Linux] - page 7. (Read 383267 times)

Activity: 407
Merit: 250
hey first and foremost, love the software, I use it mostly for the orderbook because it's one of the few that has the whole book available.

anyway I got a little problem now;

today around UTC 4am my connection to bitstamp stopped working, getting the error SSL Error: The root certificate  of the certificate chain in self-signed and untrusted"

cheers in advance.

If it's not too much to ask, would it be possible to add in some additional groups to the order book... right now the largest grouping is by 50, but with bitcoin now 8000+ it's not quite a big enough spread like it used to be in 2004.

cheers again!

also do you have a donation address for btc?

Hello, thanks for reporting this. For security reasons I'm forcing connections to use exact root certs, it makes impossible to catch Qt Bitcoin Trader traffic via MITM or Proxy like Fiddler. In upcoming update it will be fixed. We don't accept donates any more, exchanges paying us for app support instead.

HI Ighor,

this is really urgent. QT is really useless in this state and it was only luck to see that stamp ssl issue when you aren't at the pc all the time
legendary
Activity: 1035
Merit: 1065
hey first and foremost, love the software, I use it mostly for the orderbook because it's one of the few that has the whole book available.

today around UTC 4am my connection to bitstamp stopped working, getting the error SSL Error: The root certificate  of the certificate chain in self-signed and untrusted"

cheers in advance.

If it's not too much to ask, would it be possible to add in some additional groups to the order book... right now the largest grouping is by 50, but with bitcoin now 8000+ it's not quite a big enough spread like it used to be in 2004.

cheers again!

Hello, thanks for reporting this. For security reasons I'm forcing connections to use exact root certs, it makes impossible to catch Qt Bitcoin Trader traffic via MITM or Proxy like Fiddler. In upcoming update it will be fixed. We don't accept donates any more, exchanges paying us for app support instead.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

today around UTC 4am my connection to bitstamp stopped working, getting the error SSL Error: The root certificate  of the certificate chain in self-signed and untrusted"

cheers in advance.

cheers again!

Activity: 37
thank you for it still waiting
legendary
Is it possible to give market orders with this software?

You can sell 1BTC at 20 USD (very bad price for you) for example, it will be equal to market order at best price, the same for buying.
Activity: 52
Is it possible to give market orders with this software?
Activity: 16
just a heads up last-trades isn't work for bitstamp. just a blank box, no data
legendary
That's great news, any ETA on upcoming update?

It should be released within a week.
legendary
Hi guys, question.

Is it possible to hook up third party plugins?
I would like to be notified via Telegram and also have the option to playce orders and do other stuff via Telegram.

Developing it myself shouldn't be a problem, but i would like to know if there is an API or some kind of communication to hook into.

You are free to make script that write file with info. Use other app to read updates from this file and push it to Telegram API.
Currently in security reasons plugins are not supported.

Thanks for the quick reply, that's good to hear.
So if i understand correctly this works only one way right?
No way to go external -> QT Trader?

I have plan to add internal API server for local access, but currently there is no other way of communications except read/write files from script.
Activity: 3
Hi guys, question.

I would like to be notified via Telegram and also have the option to playce orders and do other stuff via Telegram.

Developing it myself shouldn't be a problem, but i would like to know if there is an API or some kind of communication to hook into.

You are free to make script that write file with info. Use other app to read updates from this file and push it to Telegram API.

Thanks for the quick reply, that's good to hear.
So if i understand correctly this works only one way right?
No way to go external -> QT Trader?
legendary
Hi guys, question.

Activity: 3
Hi guys, question.

Activity: 12
Merit: 1
Hi, what is the reason this thing has no kraken.com functionality?
does the developer not like kraken? or is it simply not a requested feature?

Upcoming update will bring new exchange to our list.

I'm praying for bittrex.

Hi guys, anybody else have same difficulties as me with Qt btc trader not showing any of the succesfull transactions on "My tra nsactions"window in bitfinex exchange?

This bug will be fixed in upcoming update.

That's great news, any ETA on upcoming update?
Activity: 1
This infomation is very useful for me. Smiley Smiley Smiley
legendary
Great job man, if you need some1 to translate to Brazilian Portuguese, just pm, I can do it..

Feel free to do it any time, there is Translate button in settings.
Activity: 1
Great job man, if you need some1 to translate to Brazilian Portuguese, just pm, I can do it..
legendary
Hi guys, anybody else have same difficulties as me with Qt btc trader not showing any of the succesfull transactions on "My tra nsactions"window in bitfinex exchange?

This bug will be fixed in upcoming update.
legendary

Since we do not accept donates, we take money from exchanges support only, and it is only income keeps project alive.
This exchange doesn't support us with founds so we don't work on it.
We are currently working on Qt Bitcoin Trader 2.0 that will bring up to 50 currency pairs monitoring at time (for multiple exchanges at time). Also backtesting and long timeline charts and new script language possibilities.
Integration of exchange requires it to continuously keep it working and make fixes. We prefer to put all our efforts and time to Qt Bitcoin Trader 2.0 development and without exchanges support we can't pay salaries to our team and add it.
Upcoming update will bring new exchange to our list.
legendary
Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003
where can I read about the security of this program?
how do I know it wont steal my money?
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

Probably because Kraken has no functionality Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: