Pages:
Author

Topic: Qt Bitcoin Trader [Open Source secure trading client for Mac/Windows/Linux] - page 49. (Read 383428 times)

legendary
Activity: 1035
Merit: 1065
Hello,

What ports QtBitcoinTrader uses please ?

I'm behind an unusual connection today and need to do some port forwarding.

Thanks for support.

It do not requires port forwarding.
Program uses one way connection to 443 port of exchange domain.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Hello,

What ports QtBitcoinTrader uses please ?

I'm behind an unusual connection today and need to do some port forwarding.

Thanks for support.
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
For some reason the 'Spend all my funds' function is not working.
Whenever the rule gets triggered, the status changes to 'done' but no order is being created.

This is at BTC E.

Please let me know if I am doing something wrong or if it's a bug, thank you!

This is a bug. I have fixed it. Update will be available soon.

Very cool, thanks a bunch for your hard work!
legendary
Whenever the rule gets triggered, the status changes to 'done' but no order is being created.

This is at BTC E.

This is a bug. I have fixed it. Update will be available soon.
Activity: 327
Merit: 250

This is at BTC E.

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Hello, can you please explain to me how "subsequent sell order" works?

I would expect that after entering "1%" and hitting "Apply" that the Sell form to the right would be calculated based on 1% profit, but instead the % field jumps to 4.449%. Is this a bug or am I misunderstanding this feature? I made a video of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2eCeIRz8is&feature=youtu.be

I have fixed it. v1.07.97 is coming soon.

Wow, thanks for the fast reply! Looking forward to it. Great tool!
legendary

I would expect that after entering "1%" and hitting "Apply" that the Sell form to the right would be calculated based on 1% profit, but instead the % field jumps to 4.449%. Is this a bug or am I misunderstanding this feature? I made a video of it.

I have fixed it. v1.07.97 is coming soon.
Activity: 23

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Already have it - still not working

I bet it's something really noobish that I am doing

Full terminal output

See solution here.
[/quote]

OK thank you so much I will try that
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine
TY so much for writing this program ! THUMBS UP for OP ! promise will donate when i'm able to do so. still a newbie in mining
legendary
- What do the up or down arrows signify in the orderbook?

If you see arrow down, this means volume for this row going down.

- The total BTC value, does that show how many BTC in total are in place at a certain buy/sell price?

Total BTC and USD values on bottom left of Open Order groupbox, means BTC and USD total volume opened in orders for current pair.

- With that in mind, does the 'Amount BTC' show the largest order at that specific price?

Amount BTC shows total orders BTC volume for specific price.
Activity: 13
I'll readily admit I am a noob when it comes to trading... QT Bitcoin Trader seems like an ace program though but I have some basic questions about the orderbook display:

- What do the up or down arrows signify in the orderbook?
- The total BTC value, does that show how many BTC in total are in place at a certain buy/sell price?
- With that in mind, does the 'Amount BTC' show the largest order at that specific price?

Sorry if these are stupid questions

Cheers!
legendary
Two rules that did not work for me:

1. IF (USD Balance) (Goes Less Than) $1.00 (Disable All Rules)

My USD balance is $0.5 and the above rule remains in "processing" state.
Also tested a (USD Balance) (Goes more than) condition and that does not work either.

2. IF (Market Last Price) (Goes Less Than) $5.00 (Spend All my Funds) at (Market Buy Price)

This rule gets triggered and state changes to "done" but no order gets executed.

Thanks for this fantastic program and support.

Cheers.

PM you with testing message.
Activity: 122
Two rules that did not work for me:

1. IF (USD Balance) (Goes Less Than) $1.00 (Disable All Rules)

My USD balance is $0.5 and the above rule remains in "processing" state.
Also tested a (USD Balance) (Goes more than) condition and that does not work either.

2. IF (Market Last Price) (Goes Less Than) $5.00 (Spend All my Funds) at (Market Buy Price)

This rule gets triggered and state changes to "done" but no order gets executed.

Thanks for this fantastic program and support.

Cheers.
legendary
Hello, I'm checking out this nice piece of software out for the first time. Is there any beginner's information/quick guide on how to use this program? It's the first time I've used something like this, and I'm trying to understand the rules portion of the program, and how to utilize it to my advantage in a proper way.

Also, can I use 2 QT Bitcoin Trader programs running at the same time, one doing rules for BTC/USD and for NMC/USD for example?

Yes, but you need two API key pairs.
And edit BTCe*.ini file (located in %localappdata%\QtBitcoinTrader or ~/.config/QtBitcoinTrader)
Set HttpRequestInterval=1200

Thank you

Is bitfinex supported somehow ,or are there plans for it ?

Adding bitfinex support almost done.
Activity: 66

I'll add cancel button to each row.

Thank you

Is bitfinex supported somehow ,or are there plans for it ?
Activity: 15
Hello, I'm checking out this nice piece of software out for the first time. Is there any beginner's information/quick guide on how to use this program? It's the first time I've used something like this, and I'm trying to understand the rules portion of the program, and how to utilize it to my advantage in a proper way.

Also, can I use 2 QT Bitcoin Trader programs running at the same time, one doing rules for BTC/USD and for NMC/USD for example?
legendary
Hey Ighor

Would it be possible to have a way to view the My Order Logs with the orders consolidated (as opposed to how they are partially filled)?

and perhaps, have it show only the orders that belong to the current pair being worked with? (open orders too)

As it is now, if I use cancel orders to keep unfilled orders from sitting, it also cancels orders I have placed on another pair that I don't have the client working on, which I want left alone.

=squeak=
@IGHOR

Something I noticed:

If I set rules as such:
Code:
MLP>$7.7 ask NMC 0.1 $7.7
MLP>$7.75 ask NMC 0.1 $7.75
MLP>$7.8 ask NMC 0.1 $7.8
etc x 8
and the reverse in a rules group for buys and run them in concurrent mode, quite often things seem to hang up and nothing further will happen.

If I had to take a guess, what it appears to be doing is this:
MLP jumps from 7.5ish to 7.8ish, and the 7.7/7.75 rules get skipped, probably because the 7.8 rule is appropriately determined to have the ball.  However, because the 7.7/7.75 rules never executed, neither will the 7.8 nor anything further, until MLP gets back down to the 7.7 rule's domain.

Again, that is a guess as to the cause, and not a terribly educated one.  Just seems to have been the case each of the times I've sat and watched it occur.

This is the case on a Phenom 9150e quad with 8G RAM (only 3.5G avail due to 32b without PAE ATM), Porteus 2.1 Linux, if any of that matters.

edit:  In fact, as I was typing this, it did it to me again.  Missed the first two rules, and I had to manually create several sell orders at 7.75-7.8ish prices to get done what the series of rules should have...

Yes. Changes made. Update will be released soon.

Is there any news on supporting Bitfinex yet? It's a really important exchange...

Almost finished, if I'll need, I'll send you private build for testing.

Hello and happy new year to all,

IGHOR,
Is it possible to reflect on order log the actual amounts of the operation ?
As I see, it seems to ignore the commision charged, so copying the values ends loosing the real amounts.

A second issue, last price and sell price buttons seems to work properly only sometimes, as seen on bitcoinwisdom, maybe this is not the correct reference.
Could you tell if it's correct ?

At last Open orders list shows money amount, but does not shows the coin amount.

Update: Today I observed program showing correct coins amount on Open orders, although when this has been shown orders on list appear repeated.

If I close the program and reopen it, list appear with correct orders, but again coins amount shown zero...
After a while coin amount shows again, and orders repetaed again, and so on...

It seems to happen when I insert buy and then sell orders... the amounts I use are near the minimun admited, around 25€

All that are minor issues, the program is fantastic

Again thanks in advance and keep on the good job
Ricardo

Please email me screenshot.

I think there should a quick button close to "Your open orders" That says "Cancel all orders" or something like "cancel order #1" "cancel order #2" ,even if its something small ,like small buttons "CO1" "CO2" , that would be nice.

Also, are there any issues with trading the alt coin pairs on qt trader, cause they are NOT available for me to click on them / choose them / bring up the list. That's a serious issue i've been having?

I'll add cancel button to each row.

In order to change current pair, you need to remove rules.

Full terminal output

See solution here.
Activity: 182
Ok I did that but now I get---

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lGL
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [QtBitcoinTrader] Error 1

I guess that's an opengl error

I've got libqt4-opengl, libqt-opengl:i386, libqt4-opengl-dev and libqt5opengl5

There are many opengl packages listed in synaptic

Try this libglu1-mesa-dev

Full terminal output

qmake-qt4 QtBitcoinTrader_Mobility.pro
make

g++ -m64 -Wl,-O1 -o QtBitcoinTrader .obj/aboutdialog.o .obj/addrulewindow.o .obj/feecalculator.o .obj/julyaes256.o .obj/julylightchanges.o .obj/julyrsa.o .obj/julyhttp.o .obj/julyspinboxfix.o .obj/julytranslator.o .obj/logthread.o .obj/main.o .obj/newpassworddialog.o .obj/passworddialog.o .obj/qtbitcointrader.o .obj/ruleholder.o .obj/exchange_mtgox.o .obj/translationdialog.o .obj/translationline.o .obj/updaterdialog.o .obj/audioplayer.o .obj/exchange_btce.o .obj/datafolderchusedialog.o .obj/tradesmodel.o .obj/depthmodel.o .obj/exchange_bitstamp.o .obj/rulesmodel.o .obj/ordersmodel.o .obj/orderitem.o .obj/historymodel.o .obj/exchange_btcchina.o .obj/exchange.o .obj/debugviewer.o .obj/julyscrolluponidle.o .obj/addrulegroup.o .obj/currencypairitem.o .obj/depthitem.o .obj/donatebtc.o .obj/donatepanel.o .obj/donatewebmoney.o .obj/historyitem.o .obj/rulewidget.o .obj/thisfeatureunderdevelopment.o .obj/tradesitem.o .obj/moc_aboutdialog.o .obj/moc_addrulewindow.o .obj/moc_feecalculator.o .obj/moc_julylightchanges.o .obj/moc_julyrsa.o .obj/moc_julyhttp.o .obj/moc_julyspinboxfix.o .obj/moc_julytranslator.o .obj/moc_logthread.o .obj/moc_newpassworddialog.o .obj/moc_passworddialog.o .obj/moc_qtbitcointrader.o .obj/moc_exchange_mtgox.o .obj/moc_translationdialog.o .obj/moc_translationline.o .obj/moc_updaterdialog.o .obj/moc_audioplayer.o .obj/moc_exchange_btce.o .obj/moc_datafolderchusedialog.o .obj/moc_tradesmodel.o .obj/moc_depthmodel.o .obj/moc_exchange_bitstamp.o .obj/moc_rulesmodel.o .obj/moc_ordersmodel.o .obj/moc_historymodel.o .obj/moc_exchange_btcchina.o .obj/moc_exchange.o .obj/moc_debugviewer.o .obj/moc_julyscrolluponidle.o .obj/moc_addrulegroup.o .obj/moc_donatebtc.o .obj/moc_donatepanel.o .obj/moc_donatewebmoney.o .obj/moc_rulewidget.o .obj/moc_thisfeatureunderdevelopment.o .obj/qrc_QtResource.o    -L/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu -L/usr/X11R6/lib64 -lcrypto -lz -L/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu -lQtMultimediaKit -lQtOpenGL -lQtGui -lQtNetwork -lQtCore -lGL -lpthread
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lGL
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [QtBitcoinTrader] Error 1
Activity: 66
I think there should a quick button close to "Your open orders" That says "Cancel all orders" or something like "cancel order #1" "cancel order #2" ,even if its something small ,like small buttons "CO1" "CO2" , that would be nice.

Also, are there any issues with trading the alt coin pairs on qt trader, cause they are NOT available for me to click on them / choose them / bring up the list. That's a serious issue i've been having?
Pages:
Jump to: