Pages:
Author

Topic: Qt Bitcoin Trader [Open Source secure trading client for Mac/Windows/Linux] - page 48. (Read 383314 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
/Edit: Nevermind, balance shows up now. Dont know what the problem was. Smiley
Hey, cool thanks for the quick reply!
Looking forward to donate to keep it alive and free! Smiley

PS: Whats up with the calculations at the bottom left, seems a bit buggy for me?
also the calculator (the windowed one) at the top left (which I need to click on to make it visible) does always reset to some random sell&buy price. Is there a way to bind these calculations on my 2 order actions?
legendary
Activity: 1035
Merit: 1065
Can I let this run fully automated on BTC-E so that it does always check 1 sell and 1 buy rule repeatedly after the previous rule is done day and night? Smiley (with LTC)

Yes.
Can I let this run fully automated on BTC-E so that it does always check 1 sell and 1 buy rule repeatedly after the previous rule is done day and night? Smiley (with LTC)
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Can we expect to see it this week or next?

Almost done. Testing new rules engine now. I'll publish release within 3-4 days.
I want to bring it to you as fast I can, but I'm not sure that enough time to test other exchanges. So Bitfinex is done. But other exchanges will be added later.

Were you able to add open positions info to Bitfinex?

Almost done. Testing new rules engine now. I'll publish release within 3-4 days.
I want to bring it to you as fast I can, but I'm not sure that enough time to test other exchanges. So Bitfinex is done. But other exchanges will be added later.

I can test BTC-e if you have it semi-finished.
legendary

IGHOR, what is the ETA on adding a trailing stop function for the rule-set? I'd happily donate a portion of my profits once I can actually make them after I go to sleep, having to manually adjust my stop is not conducive to overnight positions.

Advanced rules what will allow you to make fully authomated trading is coming on v 1.07.97
Update will be available soon.

Activity: 150
Merit: 100
IGHOR, what is the ETA on adding a trailing stop function for the rule-set? I'd happily donate a portion of my profits once I can actually make them after I go to sleep, having to manually adjust my stop is not conducive to overnight positions.

Advanced rules what will allow you to make fully authomated trading is coming on v 1.07.97

Once this is done I would feel more comfortable buying back into the market.
More donations will be coming your way, IGHOR. Wink
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Wassup?
ill try it out, thanks Cheesy
legendary

donator
Activity: 452
Merit: 252
legendary
Hi,

Congrats for the QtBitcoinTrader, it is a cool software.

Is there a plan to support more complicated rules ? Maybe a script executor, or even a DSL ?

Yes, script language is planted to Qt Open Trader.
Many new rules features coming in next update.
I'm still testing and update will arrive to you as soon I make it stable.
Activity: 155
Hi,

Congrats for the QtBitcoinTrader, it is a cool software.

Is there a plan to support more complicated rules ? Maybe a script executor, or even a DSL ?
Activity: 154
Pretty usefull I gues. Wainting for rinal release.
Activity: 81
Thanks again.

Last one, can't find out ini file on a mac. I went to User/Library/Application Support but no QtBitcoinTrader folder anywhere on the locations.

User/.config/QtBitcoinTrader

Soon I'll move this folder to User/Library/Application Support

Worked like a charm by increasing more the values. The connection where I am the monday evening is really low.

Thanks for your (fast) help (you should check your post and pressing F5 very often I suppose), once I get more bitcoins with trading using your app (I'm actually a small fish), you can be sure to have a donation from my side.

Continue the perfect work on this app, cheers.
legendary
Thanks again.

Last one, can't find out ini file on a mac. I went to User/Library/Application Support but no QtBitcoinTrader folder anywhere on the locations.

User/.config/QtBitcoinTrader

Soon I'll move this folder to User/Library/Application Support
Thanks again.

legendary
Thanks for fast answer IGHOR.

It's strange because I'm actually connected behind my phone (it act as a tethered modem) and can't get QtBitcoinTrader to connect to MT.Gox. It shows Offline, and mtgox api and app api do not refresh at any time.
I'm forced to use MtGox website with BitcoinWisdom website to do my trades.

Thanks again for support.

It looks like your ping is to high.
Go to %localappdata%\QtBitcoinTrader end edit ini file
Set this values and try again:
HttpRequestsInterval=800
HttpRequestsTimeout=8000
Hello,

What ports QtBitcoinTrader uses please ?

I'm behind an unusual connection today and need to do some port forwarding.

Thanks for support.

It do not requires port forwarding.
Program uses one way connection to 443 port of exchange domain.

Thanks for fast answer IGHOR.

It's strange because I'm actually connected behind my phone (it act as a tethered modem) and can't get QtBitcoinTrader to connect to MT.Gox. It shows Offline, and mtgox api and app api do not refresh at any time.
I'm forced to use MtGox website with BitcoinWisdom website to do my trades.

Thanks again for support.
Pages:
Jump to: