Pages:
Author

Topic: Qt Bitcoin Trader [Open Source secure trading client for Mac/Windows/Linux] - page 50. (Read 383297 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hello and happy new year to all,

IGHOR,
Is it possible to reflect on order log the actual amounts of the operation ?
As I see, it seems to ignore the commision charged, so copying the values ends loosing the real amounts.

A second issue, last price and sell price buttons seems to work properly only sometimes, as seen on bitcoinwisdom, maybe this is not the correct reference.
Could you tell if it's correct ?

At last Open orders list shows money amount, but does not shows the coin amount.

Update: Today I observed program showing correct coins amount on Open orders, although when this has been shown orders on list appear repeated.

If I close the program and reopen it, list appear with correct orders, but again coins amount shown zero...
After a while coin amount shows again, and orders repetaed again, and so on...

It seems to happen when I insert buy and then sell orders... the amounts I use are near the minimun admited, around 25€

All that are minor issues, the program is fantastic

Again thanks in advance and keep on the good job
Ricardo
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Is there any news on supporting Bitfinex yet? It's a really important exchange...
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
@IGHOR

Something I noticed:

If I set rules as such:
Code:
MLP>$7.7 ask NMC 0.1 $7.7
MLP>$7.75 ask NMC 0.1 $7.75
MLP>$7.8 ask NMC 0.1 $7.8
etc x 8
and the reverse in a rules group for buys and run them in concurrent mode, quite often things seem to hang up and nothing further will happen.

If I had to take a guess, what it appears to be doing is this:
MLP jumps from 7.5ish to 7.8ish, and the 7.7/7.75 rules get skipped, probably because the 7.8 rule is appropriately determined to have the ball.  However, because the 7.7/7.75 rules never executed, neither will the 7.8 nor anything further, until MLP gets back down to the 7.7 rule's domain.

Again, that is a guess as to the cause, and not a terribly educated one.  Just seems to have been the case each of the times I've sat and watched it occur.

This is the case on a Phenom 9150e quad with 8G RAM (only 3.5G avail due to 32b without PAE ATM), Porteus 2.1 Linux, if any of that matters.

edit:  In fact, as I was typing this, it did it to me again.  Missed the first two rules, and I had to manually create several sell orders at 7.75-7.8ish prices to get done what the series of rules should have...
Activity: 450
Merit: 250
Hey Ighor

Would it be possible to have a way to view the My Order Logs with the orders consolidated (as opposed to how they are partially filled)?
and perhaps, have it show only the orders that belong to the current pair being worked with? (open orders too)

As it is now, if I use cancel orders to keep unfilled orders from sitting, it also cancels orders I have placed on another pair that I don't have the client working on, which I want left alone.

=squeak=
Activity: 266
Hey Ighor

Would it be possible to have a way to view the My Order Logs with the orders consolidated (as opposed to how they are partially filled)?

legendary
Activity: 1035
Merit: 1065
Ok I did that but now I get---

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lGL
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [QtBitcoinTrader] Error 1

I guess that's an opengl error

I've got libqt4-opengl, libqt-opengl:i386, libqt4-opengl-dev and libqt5opengl5

There are many opengl packages listed in synaptic

Try this libglu1-mesa-dev
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
OK I did that, I also installed the qt SDK you mentioned above because I was getting the same error.

I now have---

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lQtMultimedia

--- I installed qtmultimedia-dev, but still get the error. Synaptic has quite a few qtmultimedia packages, I guess I need one of those but which one ?

Also using qtcreator gives me the same error.

Try to install qtmobility-dev and use QtBitcoinTrader_Mobility.pro

Ok I did that but now I get---

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lGL

I guess that's an opengl error

I've got libqt4-opengl, libqt-opengl:i386, libqt4-opengl-dev and libqt5opengl5

There are many opengl packages listed in synaptic
legendary
OK I did that, I also installed the qt SDK you mentioned above because I was getting the same error.

I now have---

--- I installed qtmultimedia-dev, but still get the error. Synaptic has quite a few qtmultimedia packages, I guess I need one of those but which one ?

Try to install qtmobility-dev and use QtBitcoinTrader_Mobility.pro
OK so there are two qmake commands there -

qmake-qt4 QtBitcoinTrader_Mobility.pro

qmake-qt4 QtBitcoinTrader_Desktop.pro

both for linux.

I'm running mint on a desktop so should I go for the Debian/Ubuntu etc line, or for the all linux Mobility.pro line ?

Try QtBitcoinTrader_Desktop.pro
If not works, than try QtBitcoinTrader_Mobility.pro

I now have---

You can create a new profile with the new password, and then copy the settings data (like the UI settings and the rules section) over from the old .ini file to the new one.

=squeak=
legendary
Can i change my password on qt trader?

Currently it not supported.
So you need to remove profile and create new one.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Can i change my password on qt trader?
legendary

both for linux.

I'm running mint on a desktop so should I go for the Debian/Ubuntu etc line, or for the all linux Mobility.pro line ?

Try QtBitcoinTrader_Desktop.pro
If not works, than try QtBitcoinTrader_Mobility.pro

both for linux.

legendary
IGHOR...

I also found an issue with the .map files for the exchanges (and trading pairs) for BTCe.

I had to change LTC/BTC and TRC/BTC, for instance, as they listed the minimum quantity to trade as 0.01, while their minimums are 0.1

BTC/USD is fine with 0.01

I used to have a list of all of those limitations for BTCe... somewhere on my drive. I'll try and hunt it down, and send you an updated .map file for BTCe's pairs.

I noticed this while I was trying to figure out why trades weren't executing, and I noticed that the minimum-amount trades were too low to execute.

I'll also test the minimum price allowed for each pair and get that current too.

=squeak=

Thanks I'll fix this.
IGHOR...

I also found an issue with the .map files for the exchanges (and trading pairs) for BTCe.

I had to change LTC/BTC and TRC/BTC, for instance, as they listed the minimum quantity to trade as 0.01, while their minimums are 0.1

BTC/USD is fine with 0.01

I used to have a list of all of those limitations for BTCe... somewhere on my drive. I'll try and hunt it down, and send you an updated .map file for BTCe's pairs.

I noticed this while I was trying to figure out why trades weren't executing, and I noticed that the minimum-amount trades were too low to execute.

I'll also test the minimum price allowed for each pair and get that current too.

=squeak=
legendary
Hey IGHOR,

I think something has changed since the last version, I found a bug on the NMC/BTC pair for BTC-e.

Both Zero profit Price and Zero profit Step are showing wrong calculations. I didn't do the exact numbers but think they're off by an order of magnitude.

Fixed. Update will be available soon.
Activity: 266
Hey IGHOR,

I think something has changed since the last version, I found a bug on the NMC/BTC pair for BTC-e.

Both Zero profit Price and Zero profit Step are showing wrong calculations. I didn't do the exact numbers but think they're off by an order of magnitude.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
really nice built it on linux fine.
Can i suggest you incorporate TradingView.com as charts, hands down the best charts you can find, just whack it in a webview or something...
I am loving the "rules" i would love to see email and sms as a "action" for the rules.
legendary
I mean, for example, if i go "all in" and my USD amount is 1000 USD, when i click all in, only 998 USD will appear in my "total to expend" box. I am also using bitstamp.

Please pick maximum value possible to open order to cover all your balance. And send me this exact balance with exact maximum value of BTC.
Chose price lower than current market price to prevent order execution.
Pages:
Jump to: