Pages:
Author

Topic: Qt Bitcoin Trader [Open Source secure trading client for Mac/Windows/Linux] - page 6. (Read 383267 times)

legendary
Activity: 1035
Merit: 1065
Hi There is a rounding bug. i want to buy ltc for usd: total to spend: 44.39390480 price per coin: 31 total to buy: 1.43206145 this is not correct: 1.43206145 * 31 = 44,39390495 Elbandi

There is problem with rounding on exchanges side that is not possible to solve in Qt Bitcoin Trader.
You can be sure that only amount to sell or to buy is exact value you want.
Amount to spend or receive numbers can be different on exchange side because they have only one base currency per pair.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Most people have goodwill with it, and I want to try it out in the most outdated time
legendary
Hi Ighor,

I'm new in cryptoworld and i 'm searching for new app to test like your.
I'm using Linux, and actually i'm on a LinuxMint Xenial which is a Ubunru 16.04 LTS.
I'm up to date.
I downloaded the RPM package that I converted to DEB with Alien.
The installation went well but when I want to launch the application, it does not launch

Could you help me

Thank's

Rom from France

There is no official repo of Qt Bitcoin Trader yet.
You have to compile from source, read first message of this thread.
Activity: 7
Hi Ighor,

I'm new in cryptoworld and i 'm searching for new app to test like your.
I'm using Linux, and actually i'm on a LinuxMint Xenial which is a Ubunru 16.04 LTS.
I'm up to date.
I downloaded the RPM package that I converted to DEB with Alien.
The installation went well but when I want to launch the application, it does not launch

Could you help me

Thank's

Rom from France
legendary
Thanks Igor, compiled new linux binary just fine. Wanted to ask you this, do I update Qt btc trader the proper way?

After compile, I issue a make install command, which I assume copies binaries to appropriate directories and overwrites previous files.

Is there a way to preserve old ones too? (just to be safe)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trader gives me pop-up error with message: Too many commands.

Log says:

------------------
2018-03-29 21:39:00 LVL:2
API error: Too many commands ReqType: 202
------------------

This happens on Bitmarket.pl exchange only.

You need to go settings and change requests interval to 10-20% higher value.
For now you need to recompile source on each update. Soon I'll release official linux x86_64 binaries with auto update feature.
legendary
Are there some working examples of the scripts (trading strategies) for QT bitcoin trader? Found only these from DrrMrr.

Currently we are working on next version of script language. Official examples will be prepared to new version once it released.

This doesn't seem to be able to use my margin wallet to do a long or short on bitfinex. I could bring up the balance in the wallet but it doesn't seem to offer leveraged trading in the app, and also it doesn't combine all currencies for total value of leverage like bitfinex does on their platform.

I was looking to go long or short after a sudden rise or fall in prices, any scripts for this? Like if it goes up/down 300$ and doesn't fluctuate, or only does so for less than 1 second then go long or short? Seems a pretty simple algorithm to do but i'm no programmer.

Qt Bitcoin Trader gets info from their API, and API have request count limits, so we can't fetch each of currency pair because it will makes much slower updates.
We are working on solution for realtime streaming of all currency pairs from multiple exchanges. It will be available in v2.0
Activity: 50
I'm looking for such a program. But is it possible to add livecoin.net?
Activity: 638
Merit: 118
This doesn't seem to be able to use my margin wallet to do a long or short on bitfinex. I could bring up the balance in the wallet but it doesn't seem to offer leveraged trading in the app, and also it doesn't combine all currencies for total value of leverage like bitfinex does on their platform.

I was looking to go long or short after a sudden rise or fall in prices, any scripts for this? Like if it goes up/down 300$ and doesn't fluctuate, or only does so for less than 1 second then go long or short? Seems a pretty simple algorithm to do but i'm no programmer.
Activity: 58
Are there some working examples of the scripts (trading strategies) for QT bitcoin trader? Found only these from DrrMrr.
Activity: 3
The trader right for the job, but.... for wrong exchanges. Tried to replace one with info for GDAX and compile, but... GDAX has API, b64 secret and... passphrase.
No luck....
Activity: 12
Merit: 1
Thanks Igor, compiled new linux binary just fine. Wanted to ask you this, do I update Qt btc trader the proper way?

After compile, I issue a make install command, which I assume copies binaries to appropriate directories and overwrites previous files.

Is there a way to preserve old ones too? (just to be safe)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trader gives me pop-up error with message: Too many commands.

Log says:

------------------
2018-03-29 21:39:00 LVL:2
API error: Too many commands ReqType: 202
------------------

This happens on Bitmarket.pl exchange only.
legendary
v1.40.13
Fixed Charts labels bug
legendary
cool I just reloaded it up and not getting prompted to update.. all my settings in options are on auto-update etc?

I'm currently on 64bit v1.40.09 (win7)

same here ighor...some restarts of qt did not help. copy and overwrite the old QtBitcoinTrader.exe 0.09 with the new QtBitcoinTrader.exe 0.12 did help

Found server side bug in update API and fixed.
legendary
cool I just reloaded it up and not getting prompted to update.. all my settings in options are on auto-update etc?

Restart it few times, should be updated to latest, if still not works let me know.

Does this method works on self compiled linux binary?

I've made several restarts, and still have version 1.40.09

Linux auto-update not supported yet, you have to recompile latest source.

same here ighor...some restarts of qt did not help. copy and overwrite the old QtBitcoinTrader.exe 0.09 with the new QtBitcoinTrader.exe 0.12 did help

Thanks for the info, I'll check out.
Activity: 407
Merit: 250

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

Restart it few times, should be updated to latest, if still not works let me know.

Does this method works on self compiled linux binary?

I've made several restarts, and still have version 1.40.09
Activity: 16
ended up re-downloading off the centrabit website and is now working! thanks for the fast update.

another thing also is the bitfinex order book is only showing up the top 25 results I believe,  rather than the whole book like bitstamp.

https://www.bitfinex.com/order_book

cheers
legendary

Activity: 16

legendary
v1.40.12 Released

Dropped support of Windows XP and macOS 10.9, but you still can compile it manually
Fixed Bitfinex trade history bug
Fixed Bitstamp certificate issue
Switched to OpenSSL 1.1, release binaries no longer compressed by UPX, should works faster
Minor improvements
You will be updated to v1.40.11 first, it cross-update to remove update file size limit for future bigger updates

Strongly recommended to always use Secure auto update.
Pages:
Jump to: