Pages:
Author

Topic: Qt Bitcoin Trader [Open Source secure trading client for Mac/Windows/Linux] - page 61. (Read 383297 times)

Activity: 525
Merit: 529
Hi,

Bug report:
NMC and NVC have the same short name "N". It's hard to identify in myorders or orders log.

Elbandi
Activity: 1151
Merit: 528
When will graphs be available?

Thanks

Can't tell you, but I'm working every day.
I almost came here to ask this! Thank you for your continued work on it!
legendary
Activity: 1035
Merit: 1065

Thanks

Can't tell you, but I'm working every day.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Buy and Sell Orders, switch 'Group by Price' to any other than 'Don't Group'
1st Column of 1st Row of Sell orders, last column of 1st row Buy orders and Entire Second row data in both disappear on my copy, v1.07.95
Mac OS 10.75 MB

Please send me screenshot.

Thanks
legendary
1st Column of 1st Row of Sell orders, last column of 1st row Buy orders and Entire Second row data in both disappear on my copy, v1.07.95
Mac OS 10.75 MB

Please send me screenshot.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Mac OS 10.75 MB
Any chance on getting LTC support? Or other cryptos? With the rising prices, it would be extremely useful.

Program supports all currencies supported by exchanges (Mt.Gox, Bitstam, BTC-e and BTCChina)
So currently LTC is available on BTC-e
I'll add other exchanges later.
Wow I missed that, thanks!
legendary
Any chance on getting LTC support? Or other cryptos? With the rising prices, it would be extremely useful.

Program supports all currencies supported by exchanges (Mt.Gox, Bitstam, BTC-e and BTCChina)
So currently LTC is available on BTC-e
I'll add other exchanges later.
legendary
Not taking a piss here, just want to help improving this tool Smiley Thanks.

Thank you! I'll fix it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Spelling / grammatical mistakes for mac version: "Identification required to access private API. Please enter valid API key and secret. Please try to enable "Trade" and "Info" rights for this API pair. If it didn't help, please generate new API keys and re-create a new profile. No trades".

Not taking a piss here, just want to help improving this tool Smiley Thanks.
Tried Deleting it.Still crash on start.

Remove app and install it again.
Do you have Installed Qt SDK? If yes, remove it.

FIXED
Removed Qt SDK Problem Solved

Thank you sir.
legendary

Remove app and install it again.
Do you have Installed Qt SDK? If yes, remove it.
Was workng fine the MacBookPro running 10.75. Had the Router reset, lost net connection for a minute and program died. Wont restart with "Quit Unexpectedly" message.

Repaired Permissions, deleted config files still crashing on start.

Crash Report:
http://pastebin.com/qbqhq9Xh

Try to remove config folder ~/.config/QtBitcoinTrader

legendary
Was workng fine the MacBookPro running 10.75. Had the Router reset, lost net connection for a minute and program died. Wont restart with "Quit Unexpectedly" message.

Crash Report:

Try to remove config folder ~/.config/QtBitcoinTrader

Crash Report:
legendary
Hi IGHOR,

Is it possible to somehow harness Bitstamp's streaming/Pusher API to get more "closer to realtime" updates for "Last Trades"?

Here is the info:
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1r4d6t/bitstamps_streaming_api_and_exploitation/

Nice. I have many ideas how to make depth, last trades for all exchanges realtime.
So keep tracking updates.
Activity: 56
Hi IGHOR,

Is it possible to somehow harness Bitstamp's streaming/Pusher API to get more "closer to realtime" updates for "Last Trades"?

Here is the info:
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1r4d6t/bitstamps_streaming_api_and_exploitation/
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
Hey IGHOR, got any ideas why i can't connect to btcchina API? i would really love to be able to use your software with that exchange!

Press Alt+Shift+D and see debug viewer.
Send debug info to my email from About dialog.

I did this a few days ago.  I will send the email again, maybe it went to your spam?
Activity: 2
Hey IGHOR, got any ideas why i can't connect to btcchina API? i would really love to be able to use your software with that exchange!

I think BTC China's API is down
Pages:
Jump to: