Pages:
Author

Topic: Qt Bitcoin Trader [Open Source secure trading client for Mac/Windows/Linux] - page 60. (Read 383297 times)

legendary
Activity: 1035
Merit: 1065
Will the ppc/usd for the btc-e exchange be added to next version? Nice work on your project. I use it everyday.

It will be added to 1.07.96 soon.
legendary
Sell at Market Price is not Market Order.
Currently only Limited orders supported.
I'm working on it and soon Market orders will be added too.
Activity: 1151
Merit: 528
Thank you soothaa,

Going buy your explanation I believe the best rule to catch a price dip at under $900 would be.

IF Market Sell Price LESS THAN $900 SPEND ALL FUNDS @ MARKET LAST PRICE

Thank you.
Yes, that would result in all funds being spent if there is an open sell order @$900, with a price of the last trade on the exchange.

Personally, I would suggest doing IF Market Last Price LESS THAN $900 SPEND ALL FUNDS @ Market Last Price.
maz
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Market Last Price? Is the last sell price that occurred.

Market Buy Price? Is the current open buy orders price. Usually a few cents lower than the last sell price.

Orders Last Buy Price? The last buy price in your orders.

Thank you soothaa,

Going buy your explanation I believe the best rule to catch a price dip at under $900 would be.

IF Market Sell Price LESS THAN $900 SPEND ALL FUNDS @ MARKET LAST PRICE

Thank you.
Is there an API hook or RPC interface for this? I'm writing some java code externally that I would like to use to interface with this program. I know I could just start using the services APIs themselves, but I'd rather manage with this program cause it's so nice.

Thanks for your continued support!
Market Last Price? Is the last sell price that occurred.

Market Buy Price? Is the current open buy orders price. Usually a few cents lower than the last sell price.

Orders Last Buy Price? The last buy price in your orders.

legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

If 'Market Buy Price' goes below '$1000' then 'Spend All My Funds' @ Market Last Price? / Market Buy Price? / Orders Last Buy Price?

I'm not sure what the main difference between these is.
here the same...
maz
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Can someone advise on how to use the rules properly?

If the price is dropping and I want to buy everything I can afford below a certain price point do I set the rule as.

If 'Market Buy Price' goes below '$1000' then 'Spend All My Funds' @ Market Last Price? / Market Buy Price? / Orders Last Buy Price?

I'm not sure what the main difference between these is.

Thanks
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Will the ppc/usd for the btc-e exchange be added to next version? Nice work on your project. I use it everyday.
Activity: 14
Great great piece of software. I am sure you already have that on the list but in doubt I mention it.

I think that programmable audio alerts would be awesome. Based on a system similar to the rules for instance. That would allow getting a heads up when something happens.

Again, congrats and thnks for your work.
Activity: 37
@IGHOR - have you looked into how btcrobot does their auto trading? I think this video gives a general idea. I'm not sure if it does anything else behind the scenes but it seems like something you could easily implement into your bot. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hopbhC4OKtU#t=80

Also, thanks for making this bot open source and free. I'm hoping to donate some coin your way once I start actually making some haha.
legendary
How am I just finding out about this now!

Great software, I haven't traded with it yet but I'm all set up.

Any plans to offer backtesting functionality and/or MACD/EMA indicators?

Thanks very much for your hard work!

Yes, in next version Qt Open Trader there will be analytics.
Activity: 26
How am I just finding out about this now!

Great software, I haven't traded with it yet but I'm all set up.

Any plans to offer backtesting functionality and/or MACD/EMA indicators?

Thanks very much for your hard work!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
You're amazing. Thanks !
legendary
+ I'd like to have a menu line or maybe a detachable window where I can see at once all BTC-e pair tickers. I really hate to have to switch pair just to check on the price or my balance in that specific currency.

You will be able to do this in next version Qt Open Trader with a lot of UI customizations.

+ In the My Orders log, would it be possible to add one more column with: Amount * Price. That simple thing would make my life a lot easier.

Already done. Just wait v1.07.96 release.

Also, it has happened to me twice already that my order went twice. I'm almost certain this is product of API lag, but just in case, I let you know. I'm watching it more closely now.

It wired and almost impossible. Please try to make timeout larger. Go to %localappdata%\QtBitcoinTrader and edit ini file. Set
HttpRequestsTimeout=5000
Let me know if it happens again.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I've been using the software the last few days. It's great, a million thanks !

A couple requests (maybe these things are possible and I don't know how):

+ I'd like to have a menu line or maybe a detachable window where I can see at once all BTC-e pair tickers. I really hate to have to switch pair just to check on the price or my balance in that specific currency.
+ In the My Orders log, would it be possible to add one more column with: Amount * Price. That simple thing would make my life a lot easier.

Also, it has happened to me twice already that my order went twice. I'm almost certain this is product of API lag, but just in case, I let you know. I'm watching it more closely now.

Anyway, BIG thanks !
legendary
It's strange because the prices are being uptaded continuosly and api lag gets really small values.

Yes, I confirm. Public API is working, but private is not.
Activity: 46
Hi,

Bug report:
NMC and NVC have the same short name "N". It's hard to identify in myorders or orders log.

Elbandi

Thanks, I'll fix it.

Hi, I've setted the trader on bitstamp but it doesn't show my balance. Have you also had such a problem with it? How to fix it?

Looks like Bitstamp is currently under high load.

It's strange because the prices are being uptaded continuosly and api lag gets really small values.

EDIT: Ok, it's working, big thanks for support.
legendary
Hi,

Bug report:
NMC and NVC have the same short name "N". It's hard to identify in myorders or orders log.

Elbandi

Thanks, I'll fix it.

Hi, I've setted the trader on bitstamp but it doesn't show my balance. Have you also had such a problem with it? How to fix it?

Looks like Bitstamp is currently under high load.
Activity: 46
Pages:
Jump to: