Pages:
Author

Topic: Qt Bitcoin Trader [Open Source secure trading client for Mac/Windows/Linux] - page 59. (Read 383297 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Anyone having issues submitting buy orders with this to BTCe?

I can sell just fine, but my buy orders are just not going through.

Yes I'm getting that too.

The problem happens when you click All in for USD.

I manually erase the last 5 digits of the dollar value, and then it goes through just fine. I think it's something to do with a minimum usd trade value in usd.

Activity: 1151
Merit: 528
Anyone having issues submitting buy orders with this to BTCe?

I can sell just fine, but my buy orders are just not going through.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I am very very very very thanks for IGHOR's help  Cheesy

he takes couple hours to help me fix my QTBT connect to BTCE problem

i really appreciate !!!!! Smiley

Activity: 19
LOVE IT!

Brand new to really getting into bitcoin (way late to the game, I know), and loving having this app for working with BTC-e!

I'm wondering tho, any chance of adding CEX.io? I'm doing most of my initial trading there, and would really prefer a client such as this over their somewhat bloated and slow web interface...
Activity: 39
I mean if rule can set like  "IF BTC/$ is Bigger than 1111(BTC>1111) "and" small than 999(BTC<999) than do/ not to do ......" would be better

and i just found when I set BTC-E it can't work (it show API is DOWN) but MT,bitstamp & BTCchina can work normal, is my problem or is BTC-E's problem ?(I had enabled trade/info perms & save at the web)

thanks for your response and sorry about my poor EN (my EN is not good so...)

This will be possible in Qt Open Trader via script language.

I cannot wait for this.  Consider the possibilities...
legendary
Activity: 1035
Merit: 1065
I mean if rule can set like  "IF BTC/$ is Bigger than 1111(BTC>1111) "and" small than 999(BTC<999) than do/ not to do ......" would be better

and i just found when I set BTC-E it can't work (it show API is DOWN) but MT,bitstamp & BTCchina can work normal, is my problem or is BTC-E's problem ?(I had enabled trade/info perms & save at the web)

This will be possible in Qt Open Trader via script language.
BTC-e works good for me.
Try to remove API keys and create new one.
If it not helps, than send me debug file (how to get this file please read first message of this thread).

This features will be added soon.
What you mean "IF can set Interval would be better Smiley" ?
[/quote]

legendary
Designing and implementing proper rules can prove to be confusing to some and easy for others.  I decided to start a thread dedicated to using Qt Bitcoin Trader rules and by drawing from the collective, make everyone's life easier and more effective when using this awesome tool.  

Please take a gander and I look forward to your contribution!:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=355971.new#new

Thank you for this.

Want to know Qt Bitcoin Trader can add %-BASE rule in rule item  ?

EX:I can send new buy/sell order when market price is XX% my last order price

or i can set i want buy/sell BTC which amount is base XX% my BTC/USD balance

IF can set Interval would be better Smiley

This features will be added soon.
What you mean "IF can set Interval would be better Smiley" ?
Want to know Qt Bitcoin Trader can add %-BASE rule in rule item  ?

EX:I can send new buy/sell order when market price is XX% my last order price

or i can set i want buy/sell BTC which amount is base XX% my BTC/USD balance

IF can set Interval would be better Smiley
Designing and implementing proper rules can prove to be confusing to some and easy for others.  I decided to start a thread dedicated to using Qt Bitcoin Trader rules and by drawing from the collective, make everyone's life easier and more effective when using this awesome tool.  

Please take a gander and I look forward to your contribution!:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=355971.new#new
legendary
Send me debug file to my email (from about window). And I'll fix this or tell you hot to fix this.

Forgive my ignorance but how do I generate/ find the debug file?

Instruction in first message of this thread.

You can send me log file for debugging.
Close Qt Bitcoin Trader and go to the ~/.config/QtBitcoinTrader (Linux) or %localappdata%\QtBitcoinTrader (Windows) folder and edit your *.ini file.
Find section Debug and change LogEnabled=false to LogEnabled=true
Start Qt Bitcoin Trader for 1 minute and close it.
Now in ~/.config/QtBitcoinTrader folder you can find *.log file, send it to me.
Don't forget to change LogEnabled to false back.
Or press Alt+Shift+D to view log and debug information.
Send me debug file to my email (from about window). And I'll fix this or tell you hot to fix this.

Forgive my ignorance but how do I generate/ find the debug file?
legendary
IGHOR, You will definitely receive a contribution from me for this excellent app!  I have been using it for only a month or so and absolutely love it. 

I am having an issue with Bitstamp however.  I tried creating a new API and used Notepad to C&P the info.  I am not sure where to go from here.

http://imgur.com/pzc2uW4

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Regards
Activity: 33
Any compile howto available for windows? Compile for linux is simple.
The interface gui is different and code seems different from git linux to beta 1.0.7.95 src windows.
Nice program.

Any idea what metatrader uses for timing for receiving data? It appears to be real time or close to it without the constant downloading of data. Two different systems so it may not relate.
Activity: 37
@IGHOR - have you looked into how btcrobot does their auto trading? I think this video gives a general idea. I'm not sure if it does anything else behind the scenes but it seems like something you could easily implement into your bot. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hopbhC4OKtU#t=80

Also, thanks for making this bot open source and free. I'm hoping to donate some coin your way once I start actually making some haha.

You will be able to do this on Qt Open Trader.
Currently multi exchange monitoring is not supported due high API load.

Any idea on when Qt Open Trader will be released?

I think one solution for the high API load would be to reduce the number of checks. From what I can gather you're doing everything in real time right? For multi exchange monitoring why not set a timeout that the user can change in options? Set it so that if multi exchange monitoring is on, only check both exchanges every 10+ seconds by default instead of real time.

Will the next version have auto trading support for EMA(10) and EMA(21) signals?

Also, tossing another idea your way. An experimental price dip detector would be an excellent feature to add. You could probably bake this into your current rule set so users can easily adjust the values to their liking. Here goes how I envision it, have the bot check the price, if it's 30+ points lower than the last market price then trigger a dip alert and buy however many coins the user wants (this would also have to be added into options). Another option would be to sell if the price raises 30+ points (another value that the user can change) from the price you bought at.  An option to limit how many times the dip alert can be triggered would be needed to prevent multiple buys if the value drops more after the first buy. To prevent confusion you'd have to save multiple "sell" points just in case the market takes a large dump. See example.

Example 1.
Options that are set
max number of dip buys = 2 (Number of buy ins when a dip is detected.)
dip drop value = 30 (When a dip should be detected)
dip raise value = 30 (When a raise should be detected)
Amount to trade = 1 (this value will be used for all currencies BTC, LTC, NMC..etc)

1) Last market price was 1btc = $1080
2) Current price is 1btc = $1050 (went down 30 points triggers first dip buy alert)
3) Bot: buy 1btc at $1050 (Bot saves this value in local database as dip1=1050)
4) Current price is now 1btc = $1020 (went down another 30 based off of the previous buy price you made (ie. $1050), triggers second dip buy alert)
5) Bot: buy 1btc at $1020 (Bot saves this value in local database as dip2=1020)
6) Current Price is now 1btc = $990 (Went down a third time by 30 but because we have "max number of dip buys" set to 2, the bot will do nothing)
7) Current price is now 1btc = $1085 (Which is 30 points more than dip 1 ($1050) and dip 2 ($1020), this triggers a dip sell alert for both previous dip buys)
Cool Bot: sells 2btc at $1085 ($65 profit, both dips where sold so we remove them from the local database and return to the first step of watching the last market price).

Example 2.
Options that are set
max number of dip buys = 2 (Number of buy ins when a dip is detected.)
dip drop value = 30 (When a dip should be detected)
dip raise value = 30 (When a raise should be detected)
Amount to trade = 1 (this value will be used for all currencies BTC, LTC, NMC..etc)

1) Last price was 1btc = $1080
2) Current price is 1btc = $1050 (went down 30 points triggers first dip buy alert)
3) Bot: buy 1btc at $1050 (Bot saves this value in local database as dip1=1050)
4) Current price is now 1btc = $1020 (went down another 30 based off of the previous buy price you made (ie. $1050), triggers second dip buy alert)
5) Bot: buy 1btc at $1020 (Bot saves this value in local database as dip2=1020)
6) Current Price is now 1btc = $1050 (Went up by 30 for dip2, this triggers a dip sell alert)
7) Bot Sells 1btc at $1050 ($30 profit, bot removes dip2=1020 from the local database. Now only dip1=1050 is there.)
8 ) Current price is now $1000 (triggers a buy order since it's more than 30 points different from dip1's value of 1050).
9) Bot: buy 1btc at $1000 (saves to local database as dip2=1000)
10) Current price is now 1btc = $1085 (Which is 30 points more than dip 1 ($1050) and dip 2 ($1000), this triggers a dip sell alert for both previous dip buys)
11) Bot: sells 2btc at $1085 ($120 profit, both dips where sold so we remove them from the local database and return to the first step of watching the last market price).
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1052
Are U planning to compile and Android APP ?

legendary
@IGHOR - have you looked into how btcrobot does their auto trading? I think this video gives a general idea. I'm not sure if it does anything else behind the scenes but it seems like something you could easily implement into your bot. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hopbhC4OKtU#t=80

Also, thanks for making this bot open source and free. I'm hoping to donate some coin your way once I start actually making some haha.

You will be able to do this on Qt Open Trader.
Currently multi exchange monitoring is not supported due high API load.
legendary
Great great piece of software. I am sure you already have that on the list but in doubt I mention it.

I think that programmable audio alerts would be awesome. Based on a system similar to the rules for instance. That would allow getting a heads up when something happens.

Again, congrats and thnks for your work.

This is planted to Qt Open Trader - next version of Qt Bitcoin Trader.
Pages:
Jump to: