Pages:
Author

Topic: Qt Bitcoin Trader [Open Source secure trading client for Mac/Windows/Linux] - page 58. (Read 383297 times)

Activity: 1151
Merit: 528
Uninstall Qt SDK and it will works.
I don't know currently how to fix this crash in another way.
Running Mavericks 10.9 and the QT SDK and all working great here!  Smiley
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Hey IGHOR, sometimes the total at buy/sell price doesn't show up for me.  Sometimes it'll show up and then disappear, why is that?

If there is no space than it disappear. You mast resize window to fullscreen to see all additional panels.
Problem with space will be solved in Qt Open Trader.

IGHOR, is it possible to put in percentage based rules as stop losses?

i.e. if price goes higher than X%, raise stop loss (sell at market,last etc) by Y%

I'll add % soon, in 1.07.96 or 1.07.97.

Rules groups fully tested and works great. Public v1.07.96 is coming soon.
Thank you this solved my problem.
legendary
Activity: 1035
Merit: 1065
and what version OpenSSL?

Lastest.

Any chance on adding Cryptsy??

It's a really shit exchange to trade on..

Soon.

Hi

There is a rounding bug.

i want to buy ltc for usd:
total to spend: 44.39390480
price per coin: 31
total to buy: 1.43206145

this is not correct: 1.43206145 * 31 = 44,39390495

Elbandi

Fixed in v1.07.96. Update will be available today.

I need to send an error report to the developer. I am running Mavericks (OS X 10.9) and am unable to get the program to run. I have installed the program but it crashes when I try to launch it. I get an error report but its huge and I don't want to post it publicly. If the dev could reply with a place to send it I will. Please advise. I really do want to try this program out. Thanks.

Uninstall Qt SDK and it will works.
I don't know currently how to fix this crash in another way.
Activity: 7
I need to send an error report to the developer. I am running Mavericks (OS X 10.9) and am unable to get the program to run. I have installed the program but it crashes when I try to launch it. I get an error report but its huge and I don't want to post it publicly. If the dev could reply with a place to send it I will. Please advise. I really do want to try this program out. Thanks.
Activity: 525
Merit: 529
Hi

There is a rounding bug.

i want to buy ltc for usd:
total to spend: 44.39390480
price per coin: 31
total to buy: 1.43206145

this is not correct: 1.43206145 * 31 = 44,39390495

Elbandi
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Any chance on adding Cryptsy??

It's a really shit exchange to trade on..
Activity: 450
What are all of the dependencies (and versions) that you are currently using to compile?
Qt 4.8.5
and what version OpenSSL?
legendary
i have some idea for  BTC trade rule and i think it is need to use script language, but i don't have any coding experience....

So just want to know which programming language i should learn for this script language?

I use QtScript to create script language.
Maybe it will be JavaScript like style or PHP.
Can't tell you right now.
Activity: 13

What are all of the dependencies (and versions) that you are currently using to compile?
Qt 4.8.5

i have some idea for  BTC trade rule and i think it is need to use script language, but i don't have any coding experience....

So just want to know which programming language i should learn for this script language?
Qt 4.8.5
Thanky Smiley
legendary
Just want to say THANK YOU!!!
I've been using your App since some time and I love it. Using 1.07.95 Beta and I don't have any problems.
When my Internet lags it happens that some orders get displayed twice. But this is not that bad if you know it.

I already donated a little bit and will donate more if my funds get more.
Also I can't wait for the QT Open Trader and would love to do some beta testing.
I (as Java and PHP coder) already thought of learning QT and maybe helping you out. Is QT that hard ?

However keep on the awesome work. Best

Thank you!
Can you confirm is this happens only on Bitstamp? They have bug with wrong time update, so it shows twice sometimes, but order is one.

Haven't done any coding for almost 10 years now, would like to experiment with this with some patches for my own use... get back into doing some coding again.

Qt 4.8.5

How do i switch to Litecoin? I am using it for BTC-e but all buy / sends are in BTC, the symbol BTC/USD is grayd out

You mast remove rules to change symbol.
Activity: 3

Program supports all currencies supported by exchanges (Mt.Gox, Bitstam, BTC-e and BTCChina)
So currently LTC is available on BTC-e
I'll add other exchanges later.

How do i switch to Litecoin? I am using it for BTC-e but all buy / sends are in BTC, the symbol BTC/USD is grayd out

Haven't done any coding for almost 10 years now, would like to experiment with this with some patches for my own use... get back into doing some coding again.
Activity: 38
Just want to say THANK YOU!!!
I've been using your App since some time and I love it. Using 1.07.95 Beta and I don't have any problems.
When my Internet lags it happens that some orders get displayed twice. But this is not that bad if you know it.

I already donated a little bit and will donate more if my funds get more.
Also I can't wait for the QT Open Trader and would love to do some beta testing.
I (as Java and PHP coder) already thought of learning QT and maybe helping you out. Is QT that hard ?

However keep on the awesome work. Best
Activity: 333
Commander of the Hodl Legions
Tried Deleting it.Still crash on start.

Remove app and install it again.
Do you have Installed Qt SDK? If yes, remove it.

The mac version is crashing on startup for me as well... do I really have to uninstall Qt SDK? I need it for my PyQt projects :/

What about running the win version via wine? has anyone tested this?
legendary
YEAHHHHHHH~

I can't wait !!!

also want to know script language function will be released together ?

Yes, script language is planted to Qt Open Trader.
brand new
Activity: 0
Hey IGHOR, sometimes the total at buy/sell price doesn't show up for me.  Sometimes it'll show up and then disappear, why is that?

i.e. if price goes higher than X%, raise stop loss (sell at market,last etc) by Y%
Ah yes, this is what I meant by trailing stop loss.  Some general rules could be for % increase/decrease from the market high/low.
Activity: 13

If there is no space than it disappear. You mast resize window to fullscreen to see all additional panels.

YEAHHHHHHH~

I can't wait !!!

also want to know script language function will be released together ?
legendary

Activity: 35

Pages:
Jump to: