Pages:
Author

Topic: Qt Bitcoin Trader [Open Source secure trading client for Mac/Windows/Linux] - page 74. (Read 383267 times)

legendary
Activity: 1035
Merit: 1065
my FTC balance in BTC-E is 0, when it really is five figures

Fixed in v1.07.74 Beta
legendary
So it's about volume?

FTC balance in BTC-E is 0
I'll fix it soon.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I couldn't find my problem anywhere, but for some reason the program thinks my FTC balance in BTC-E is 0, when it really is five figures. I'll try today with smaller amounts.

Known problem. I'll fix it in next build.

So it's about volume?
legendary
I couldn't find my problem anywhere, but for some reason the program thinks my FTC balance in BTC-E is 0, when it really is five figures. I'll try today with smaller amounts.

Known problem. I'll fix it in next build.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
legendary
Are you any closer to a release yet?

Sorry, preparing to celebrate My birthday. I'll back in Monday.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Are you any closer to a release yet?
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049
Please use Branch testing. QHttp no more used on lastest beta.
Release will be available soon, but beta is stable.
ok, thx this was ok
legendary
qtbitcointrader.h:15:17: schwerwiegender Fehler: QHttp: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
Kompilierung beendet.

Please use Branch testing. QHttp no more used on lastest beta.
Release will be available soon, but beta is stable.
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049
Edit QtBitcoinTrader.pro
Set Line 10 to:
QT += network

Edit main.h
Comment line
#define USE_QTMULTIMEDIA
have done this, but no go
Code:
/usr/bin/uic-qt4 addrulewindow.ui -o ui_addrulewindow.h
/usr/bin/uic-qt4 feecalculator.ui -o ui_feecalculator.h
/usr/bin/uic-qt4 newpassworddialog.ui -o ui_newpassworddialog.h
/usr/bin/uic-qt4 passworddialog.ui -o ui_passworddialog.h
/usr/bin/uic-qt4 qtbitcointrader.ui -o ui_qtbitcointrader.h
/usr/bin/uic-qt4 translationabout.ui -o ui_translationabout.h
/usr/bin/uic-qt4 translationdialog.ui -o ui_translationdialog.h
/usr/bin/uic-qt4 updaterdialog.ui -o ui_updaterdialog.h
g++ -c -m64 -pipe -O2 -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DQT_WEBKIT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -I. -I. -I. -o aboutdialog.o aboutdialog.cpp
In file included from main.h:14:0,
                 from aboutdialog.cpp:11:
qtbitcointrader.h:15:17: schwerwiegender Fehler: QHttp: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
Kompilierung beendet.
make: *** [aboutdialog.o] Fehler 1
Activity: 800
Merit: 250
Still getting an error about QAudioOutput missing when using qmake, I'll try Qtcreator though.

It Ubuntu issue. There is no multimedia library.

Edit QtBitcoinTrader.pro
Set Line 10 to:
QT += network

Edit main.h
Comment line
#define USE_QTMULTIMEDIA

After v1.08 release I'll start working to port Qt Bitcoin Trader to Qt5 and I'll fix this issue.

Ah, seems to work perfectly now. Thanks!
legendary
Still getting an error about QAudioOutput missing when using qmake, I'll try Qtcreator though.

It Ubuntu issue. There is no multimedia library.

Edit QtBitcoinTrader.pro
Set Line 10 to:
QT += network

Edit main.h
Comment line
#define USE_QTMULTIMEDIA

After v1.08 release I'll start working to port Qt Bitcoin Trader to Qt5 and I'll fix this issue.
Do I need to tell it where QT is installed when compiling? It doesn't seem to be finding QT when I try to compile main.cpp.

You need to use qmake command or Qt Creator.

legendary
Do I need to tell it where QT is installed when compiling? It doesn't seem to be finding QT when I try to compile main.cpp.

You need to use qmake command or Qt Creator.
legendary
And what about sending userId and pass? How safe is that? Can it be sniffed?

As I wrote above, Qt Bitcoin Trader uses HTTPS, and there is ssl validation of domain and traffic encryption.
So if domain will contains not valid ssl certificate than you will receive critical stop warning and no data will be send.
All traffic is encrypted by SSL, even ticker so it can not be sniffed.
Activity: 391
Yes, I saw that... I looked there. And from what I saw it allows you to withdraw bitcoin as well.
Does that bypass 2 factor authentication? As my account is setup to use GAuthenticator.

My account is setup to use GAuthenticator too. And I confirm that trades works without GAuthenticator validation.
I haven't tried to make withdraw using API. So I don't know it if bypass 2 factor authentication for withdraw, but for trade it does.
I think e-mail verification is required to make withdraw anyway.

About email verification yes... I know. But this needs to be tested. I have money I can't afford to lose to theft on Stamp.

And what about sending userId and pass? How safe is that? Can it be sniffed?
legendary
Yes, I saw that... I looked there. And from what I saw it allows you to withdraw bitcoin as well.
Does that bypass 2 factor authentication? As my account is setup to use GAuthenticator.

My account is setup to use GAuthenticator too. And I confirm that trades works without GAuthenticator validation.
I haven't tried to make withdraw using API. So I don't know it if bypass 2 factor authentication for withdraw, but for trade it does.
I think e-mail verification is required to make withdraw anyway.
Activity: 391
I understand your explication. Thank you.

I'm trying to setup Stamp. I have activated API access from account settings. But where do I get the API key from and where can I setup the API key access (trades only) ?

This is another think I don't like on Bitstamp: there is no API key and secret, you mast use your login and password.
Login as key and password as secret.

See https://www.bitstamp.net/api/

legendary
I understand your explication. Thank you.

I'm trying to setup Stamp. I have activated API access from account settings. But where do I get the API key from and where can I setup the API key access (trades only) ?

This is another think I don't like on Bitstamp: there is no API key and secret, you mast use your login and password.
Login as key and password as secret.

Also I don't like that login and password requested as plain text. But Qt Bitcoin Trader uses HTTPS, so it safe.

See https://www.bitstamp.net/api/
Pages:
Jump to: