Pages:
Author

Topic: Qt Bitcoin Trader [Open Source secure trading client for Mac/Windows/Linux] - page 78. (Read 383267 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
can you implement a test mode?.. with virtual money just to be safe before invest with real money Smiley

sorry for my bad english, btw beautiful piece of code!

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1035
Merit: 1065
Has the 1.08 been compiled for Mac?

v1.08 will be released soon.
All stable versions will be compiled for Mac and Windows at same time.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Has the 1.08 been compiled for Mac?
legendary
hi,

I keep getting this message on btc-e :

no trades

Please use lastest beta version. Or wait v1.08 release.
This error happens because your trade history is empty. You can sell or buy using web site once and error will gone.
hi,

I keep getting this message on btc-e :

Identification required to access private API.
Please enter valid API key and Secret.
Please try to enable "Trade" and "Info" righs for this API pair.
If it not helps. Please generate new API keys and recreate profile.

no trades

Any idea what the problem is ?

My API has access to trade and info, and I regenerated for few times
legendary
After entering BTC-e api keys it gives me "no trade" error. API keys are with trade option.
Any suggestions except recreate profile and make new key(did that)

Thank you for bug report.
This error was fixed in lastest beta version.
I'll publish release soon.
Activity: 5
After entering BTC-e api keys it gives me "no trade" error. API keys are with trade option.
Any suggestions except recreate profile and make new key(did that)
legendary
Do you prefer feedback and feature requests on this forum or on github?

Hi. Thank you for detailed feedback.
I prefer feature requests on github. For each feature new issue. I'll make priority to develop them.
Activity: 42
Thank you for donate and detailed descriptions.
I'll take a time for all your feature requests.
b) how about orders for different currencies at time. Example: orders contains BTC,LTC,PPC,NMC... how to display total orders cost in GUI?

Hi July,

Sorry for the delay in replying.

b) I think it would be easiest to only display the two currencies that have been selected in the Symbol drop down.

Some more suggestions:

h) Related to b), display how much of the two currencies is available for new orders

i) Have an option to turn off the confirmation messages when buying/selling.

j) Allow the width of the columns in Open Orders to be changed or reduce the font size (I can't currently see the times of the orders)

k) Add the ability to modify open orders by right clicking on them

Do you prefer feedback and feature requests on this forum or on github?

Cheers!
legendary
Any plans to implement strategical trading options based on the market graph you are adding?

Yes. I'll add script language to make any strategy you want.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Any plans to implement strategical trading options based on the market graph you are adding?

https://github.com/TobbeLino/GoxTradingBotTobli
legendary
Just downloaded this bot and I seem to be getting this error with the API and keys are enabled?

this will go on and off and the api will go down and back up after a few minutes.

Thank you for bug report.
It known error on beta versions.
I'm still working to fix it.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058
The OGz Club
Just downloaded this bot and I seem to be getting this error with the API and keys are enabled?

this will go on and off and the api will go down and back up after a few minutes.
legendary
First, congratulations for the good work you've done.

Please try lastest beta version for windows.
If it still happens please contact me by e-mail [email protected]
And we will debug it to solve problem.
Activity: 20
First, congratulations for the good work you've done.

Second, I have a problem with the atentificacion in BTC-E, I recognize all the info but at the time of making a tansaccion gives error that asks me to re-identify both the key and secret, the truth is that I'm using both mac version like windows and the two I have the same problem .. in I created users are with the Key and Secret, is active and Trade Info box, think you have any solution?

Thanks again for this wonderful software.
legendary
Hi July,

I'd like to congratulate you on your program and all the effort you have put into it.

I think I first used it a few weeks ago.

I sent you a donation earlier today. Hopefully it will be the first of many.

These are some of the things I would like added if you have time:

a) Allow sorting of the open orders by clicking on the column headers (both ascending and descending)

b) Show how much all the bid and ask orders add up to. It's hard to keep track when there are lots of orders.

c) Allow option to remove or disable the "All In" and "Half In" buttons. I never use them and it would be extremely costly if I were to accidentally click on them.

d) The default "Total to spend" and "Total to SELL" when the program starts should be zero, not the entire balance. Once again, very costly if an accident happens.

e) Allow different step sizes for the up/down arrows in the three entry fields for Buy Bitcoin and Sell Bitcoin (currently 0.01). Ideally there should be a way of quickly changing the step size to a number chosen by the user.

f) Split the "As Market Price" button into three buttons: "Bid price", "Market Price" and "Sell price"

g) Add support for BitStamp

Cheers!

Thank you for donate and detailed descriptions.
I'll take a time for all your feature requests.
b) how about orders for different currencies at time. Example: orders contains BTC,LTC,PPC,NMC... how to display total orders cost in GUI?
Activity: 42
Hi July,

I'd like to congratulate you on your program and all the effort you have put into it.

I think I first used it a few weeks ago.

I sent you a donation earlier today. Hopefully it will be the first of many.

These are some of the things I would like added if you have time:

a) Allow sorting of the open orders by clicking on the column headers (both ascending and descending)

b) Show how much all the bid and ask orders add up to. It's hard to keep track when there are lots of orders.

c) Allow option to remove or disable the "All In" and "Half In" buttons. I never use them and it would be extremely costly if I were to accidentally click on them.

d) The default "Total to spend" and "Total to SELL" when the program starts should be zero, not the entire balance. Once again, very costly if an accident happens.

e) Allow different step sizes for the up/down arrows in the three entry fields for Buy Bitcoin and Sell Bitcoin (currently 0.01). Ideally there should be a way of quickly changing the step size to a number chosen by the user.

f) Split the "As Market Price" button into three buttons: "Bid price", "Market Price" and "Sell price"

g) Add support for BitStamp

Cheers!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Vires in Numeris
I've found a solution to the security problem.

We can't in good conscience give this program access, and allow it the possibility of re-access. And no, a virus scan will not tell you whether this code will be sending your btc (or a fraction of them) to some anonymous wallet.

What we can do, is using mtgox's OTP system, create two authentication sets.
Once created, you can set the login of mtgox to one OTP, and the withdrawal/security center to the other OTP.
This is done quite easily in the security center.

This way you can give this software unlimited access to your mtgox account and trading, while still having the peace of mind knowing that it cannot withdraw any btc from your account without the second OTP (which you will never be giving it access too).

Phew! Now that I dont have to worry about that, I'll give this software a try with my stash.
Thanks!
legendary
v1.07.25 for Beta testers released.

This week was no updates released, but I worked every day, I completely rewrited api engine.
New api engine works on pure sockets QSslSocket instead of QHttp or QNetworkAccessManager to improve performance, stability and speed.
Now it uses one connection to server and many requests joined to single packet to make smaller delay and make lower CloudFlare load.
There is more than one connections is idle, program make fast switch between them if main connection was time outed or disconnected.

In file Settings.set there is new paramaters to configure network connection.
For Windows this file located in %localappdata%\QtBitcoinTrader for Linux and Mac in ~/.config/QtBitcoinTrader

HttpRequestsInterval  - set interval between packets in milliseconds.
HttpRequestsTimeout - packet timeout in milliseconds.
HttpConnectionsCount - connections count.
HttpSwapSocketAfterPacketsCount - packet count. (When reached it change socket connection to next).
HttpSplitPackets - split requests in separate packets (by default is false - means join requests to single packet)

You can configure this parameters and send me optimal values. We will pick optimal values and set them by default in release version.

Please give me feedbacks and bug reports.

For Windows use direct link from first post to download beta version.
And linux users please use branch testing on GitHub.
Pages:
Jump to: