Pages:
Author

Topic: Qt Bitcoin Trader [Open Source secure trading client for Mac/Windows/Linux] - page 80. (Read 383267 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Whoa so you completely IGNORE the fact your trading bot want's to check my clipboard upon shutdown and then turn around and call me suspicious? Now that is suspicious...

Sending the "bot" to some anti virus company's so they can have a look into it and judge by themselves

Video Proof - https://anonfiles.com/file/b1a99b033496516084f7fb0067cc4992
legendary
Activity: 1035
Merit: 1065
No, clicking the "X" in the top right corner for windows requests to copy my clipboard contents..

Never mind, AlphaColt is suspicious user. Same false alert here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/chinacoinwallet-warning-contains-clipboardlogger-193583
Also, why does it CHECK my clipboard upon closing??? Suspicious...

There is no clipboard checks in program.
Maybe you pressed "Copy donate address" button?

No, clicking the "X" in the top right corner for windows requests to copy my clipboard contents..

using 1.0671 BETA too
legendary

There is no clipboard checks in program.
Maybe you pressed "Copy donate address" button?
legendary
I'd be great if the API wasn't checked too fast to piss off the cloudflare filter... Thus rendering the software COMPLETELY useless since your IP get's blocked...

It known issue on old versions. There was 200ms delay between request.
I contacted cloudflare support and they tell make delay >=300 ms.
Now in lastest stable release have delay 400 ms and works fine.
However if you start many programs at time, your requests per second may be too often. So I'm still testing it.

If you use one or two instances at time your IP will not be blocked.
I'd be great if the API wasn't checked too fast to piss off the cloudflare filter... Thus rendering the software COMPLETELY useless since your IP get's blocked...
legendary
Has any trusted member verified the code yet?  I am not capable of doing so, gibberish to me.  Software looks great running in totally protected environment with dummy accounts...but am nervous may have keylogger or other hidden inside so personally not willing to risk using it.  No offense to author intended.
Hi.
This is not dummy accounts, your API keys protected by password using AES256.

It would be great if all of users could be related to security as you. It would reduce the risk of loss and prevent downloading bogus programs.

There is many fake pages in the Internet witch contains description of my program but contains link to a viruses instead of original binary. I do the best I can, and I always report malware urls to google and antiviruses.

I confirm this sites is fake and malware: qtbitcointrader.com, qt-trader.ru and there is many other fakes also on sourceforge. So if you don't trust any links, please google it "Qt Bitcoin Trader" im sure first result link is trusted.

Here the analyzing results for current binary version: anubis.iseclab.org, virustotal.com
Also there is a great site Softpedia.com. They always check binary files before any updates: Win32, Mac

Please someone read my source code and tell what you think.
Also if you find any bug or you want to tell me some recommendation about code, feel free to tell it here.

And sorry for my bad English.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Still got the same error, dont let me buy some coin even tho i have more then 10x the amount i trying to set an order for.

I think I fixed. Please test lastest Beta version.

have the same error cannot buy LTC/BTC actually any pairs with BTC (i have enough btc on balance and the latest beta)
also rules don't work atm?

EDIT: BUY issue  fixed in v1.066 UPDATE: RULES fixed in v1.067
Activity: 164
Has any trusted member verified the code yet?  I am not capable of doing so, gibberish to me.  Software looks great running in totally protected environment with dummy accounts...but am nervous may have keylogger or other hidden inside so personally not willing to risk using it.  No offense to author intended.

edit:sp
legendary
Still got the same error, dont let me buy some coin even tho i have more then 10x the amount i trying to set an order for.

I think I fixed. Please test lastest Beta version.
legendary
Installed and set up for mtgox, but must have skipped setting up btc-e.
How do you go back and enter api etc for btc-e?
ty
looks good btw
edit: looks like just create a new profile...

You mast delete profile by '-' button. And create profile by button '+'.
Activity: 164
Installed and set up for mtgox, but must have skipped setting up btc-e.

How do you go back and enter api etc for btc-e?

ty

looks good btw

edit: looks like just create a new profile...

Activity: 10
I can not set orders on LTC/BTC higher then, 0,00001378 btc , seems like its 10000x wrong somehow.
Have 0,13786593 free BTC. But some strange value as http://piclair.com/1qr7j will be ok to light up the buy

This bug is fixed in v1.06

legendary
Found solution for SSL errors.
Please read Troubleshoot in this post.
Found RUR currency bug using BTC-e. So you can wait next update, or download lastest beta build.
legendary
v1.06 Released.
- This is bugfix release
- Fixed critical bug in Mt.Gox engine
- Fixed Mac OS X "New window" bug
- Fixed many small bugs
- Improved buy/sell/cancel stability

Sorry, but Mt.Gox users mast re-geneerate their API keys.
Because of bug in previous versions.
legendary
I can not set orders on LTC/BTC higher then, 0,00001378 btc , seems like its 10000x wrong somehow.
Have 0,13786593 free BTC. But some strange value as http://piclair.com/1qr7j will be ok to light up the buy

This bug is fixed in v1.06
Activity: 10
Two things:

>BTC-e LTC/USD
>Cant set a order with granularity of X.yyyZ just X.yyy example 0,030 instead of 0,0299
Please confirm that this fixed in v1.05

>BTC-e LTC/BTC
>Cant place a BUY order, having BTC in account, just SELL.

This was "All In" button bug. Volume was 0.00000001 to hi. Now it fixed in v1.05

Thank you for feedback!

Set order at granularity less then 0.000x fixed !

legendary
Two things:

>BTC-e LTC/USD
>Cant set a order with granularity of X.yyyZ just X.yyy example 0,030 instead of 0,0299
Please confirm that this fixed in v1.05

>BTC-e LTC/BTC
>Cant place a BUY order, having BTC in account, just SELL.

This was "All In" button bug. Volume was 0.00000001 to hi. Now it fixed in v1.05

Thank you for feedback!
legendary
v1.05 Released
- Critical bugs fixed
- Calculations fixes
- Ui fixes
- Added PPC, FTC, RTC support
- Added proxy support
Pages:
Jump to: