Pages:
Author

Topic: Qt Bitcoin Trader [Open Source secure trading client for Mac/Windows/Linux] - page 79. (Read 383267 times)

legendary
Activity: 1035
Merit: 1065
I tried everything you suggested regarding the certificate (install cert., new keys with req.permissions), but I still get: "SSL error:the issuer certificate of a locally looked up certificate could not be found The root CA certificate is not trusted for this purpose".

Using latest beta, Vistax86, malwarebytes disabled.

Try lastest beta version and if it happens again, please email me and wee will debug it.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
I tried everything you suggested regarding the certificate (install cert., new keys with req.permissions), but I still get: "SSL error:the issuer certificate of a locally looked up certificate could not be found The root CA certificate is not trusted for this purpose".

Using latest beta, Vistax86, malwarebytes disabled.
legendary
any plans to add icbit.se ?

I add new features in priority depends on feedbacks and donates.
Now Im working on improvement stability and enhance rules.
After I finish planted features I'll become test and add new exchanges.
So in feature I'll add icbit.se too.
If you want to help to make me be able to spend more time for developing Qt Bitcoin Trader feel free to donate.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
chaos is fun...…damental :)
any plans to add icbit.se ?
legendary
I really like the rules feature. I noticed though that it would be great if you could add a feature that automatically buys if a certain profit level is achieved.

Thanks for feature request.
I'll add "Total bo Buy" and "Amount to receive" (for all in cash) triggers to rules in upcoming version.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003
Hi,
I have been using this program for a while and it has some great features.

I really like the rules feature. I noticed though that it would be great if you could add a feature that automatically buys if a certain profit level is achieved.

See the pics below:

I noticed the encircled variable is not included in the ruleset building. (well, at least not directly)

I rendered this to give you an idea of what I mean:

I'll donate 2 BTC if you can find the time to add it, thanks for your hard work!
legendary
There is some performance issue in v1.07
Update v1.07.01 released and all works fine now.
legendary
Hey, nice piece of software. When do you plan to add Bitstamp, so I can donate some BTC to you? Smiley

Bitstamp will be added soon. I think in a week.
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
Hey, nice piece of software. When do you plan to add Bitstamp, so I can donate some BTC to you? Smiley
legendary
v1.07 Released!

- Improved connection stability
- API engine rewrited
- Added balances triggers to rules
- Fixed RUR currency in BTC-e
- Fixed auto-scroll mode in last trades
- Fixed many minor bugs
- Now all binaries is digitally signed

Now requests interval and timeout can be configured by editing this file:
%appdata%\QtBitcoinTrader\Settings.set
legendary
i have unstable line so when my line drops and then goes back online again QtBT doesn't reconnect it shows ever increasing API lag so i have to restart the app...

cheers!

Hi. It fixed in beta version. API engine rewrited. Today I'll publish update with fix.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
i have unstable line so when my line drops and then goes back online again QtBT doesn't reconnect it shows ever increasing API lag so i have to restart the app...

cheers!
legendary
certum provides free code signing certificates for OpenSource developers. http://www.certum.eu/certum/cert,offer_en_open_source_cs.xml
I haven't used them myself but it looks like it should work in case you want to sign.

Great! Thank you!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
certum provides free code signing certificates for OpenSource developers. http://www.certum.eu/certum/cert,offer_en_open_source_cs.xml
I haven't used them myself but it looks like it should work in case you want to sign.
Activity: 19
legendary
I confirm that your Zemana AntiLogger displays this warning for any program which can access clipboard.
This affects only programs that does not have diginal signature.
When I'l receive enough donations to buy digital signature then I'll sign binaries.

So you can check my another program: http://sourceforge.net/projects/dropboxcopyplug
There is 30 000 downloads totaly and 0 negative feedbacks for 4 years project life.

Please report my program to your "Zemana AntiLogger" to prevent future false alerts.

And I reccomend you to use Kaspersky Antivirus, Norton Antivirus, Microsoft Essentials or another trusted antivirus.
I don't understand how I should ask the dev's of QT when YOU made the bot trading program...
and second, i'd rather let someone with 15+ years examine the code.
legendary
That doesn't explain why your program would even be accessing my clipboard in the first place upon exiting. And the fact you are spinning this around show's your intentions aren't what they seem.

Staying away from this as it could be the next wallet.dat stealer.

My program contains only one row to put donation address to clipboard:
Code:
QApplication::clipboard()->setText(ui.bitcoinAddress->text());

I don't know why this alert happend. You may ask this question to developers of Qt library.

Please read this answer again: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2009633

And stop make false alerts.

Tell anyone what program you use to detect clipboard reads.
Anyone can compile my project and confirm it is clear.
That doesn't explain why your program would even be accessing my clipboard in the first place upon exiting. And the fact you are spinning this around show's your intentions aren't what they seem. It's like when the cops catch a criminal and the criminal makes up some BS and points a finger at the cop for catching him...

Staying away from this as it could be the next wallet.dat stealer.

And virus total only checks for CURRENT documented virus', not malicious code
legendary
Whoa so you completely IGNORE the fact your trading bot want's to check my clipboard upon shutdown and then turn around and call me suspicious? Now that is suspicious...

Sending the "bot" to some anti virus company's so they can have a look into it and judge by themselves

Here is enough answers for questions about Qt applications: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/chinacoinwallet-warning-contains-clipboardlogger-193583

Here the antivirus analyzing results for current binary version: anubis.iseclab.org, virustotal.com
Pages:
Jump to: