Pages:
Author

Topic: Quickest way to earn merit? - page 2. (Read 1464 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 140
March 18, 2024, 07:07:18 PM
I'm new here. What's all about this merit count? How is it earned? I'm assuming it's linked to the quality/usefulness of your posts/replies? Their originality maybe? What are usually the subjects you'd get the more merit for posting about?
What does "merit count" mean In this forum is that is a key which will propel you to the top of the ranks, and the quality of your posts will determine how many merits you can earn on a daily or weekly basis. You do not need to stay inactive because it is still dependent on how you maintain consistency on this forum. Always ensure that you are active. Just keep encouraging yourself, even if you drop a thread and you don't receive a single merit. Don't be disheartened, since that's what drove some of the newcomers here to their homes a lack of patience. Because they think that by simply dropping one or two threads, merit will flow. They do not know that everything starts with a slowly process.
legendary
Activity: 3556
Merit: 4191
March 18, 2024, 06:11:23 PM
Merit is needed to rank up and it can be given by anyone who has it to give. As far as the quickest way to earn it, don't worry about trying to earn it. Just post normally and be helpful on the forum and participate in conversations where you are knowledgeable. Merit will come when it comes.

I am so much impressed with your words, it gives me motives and courage,I know it's not  easy to earn merit as we newbie but we can't just be complaining on getting merits when we don't get to understand much more about this forum to gain knowledge about the forums, he's a newbie but he as earn much merits so far tho I don't know how good his posts are but merit don't matter I will also be happy if any of our senior high ranked members can give me merits ,but is just a matter of time merit will come when it's time we just keep making good posts I believe I will gain merits someday.

Perfectly said, there are so many ways to earn merits.
For example:

_By making a quality post
_by making a nice contribution

For someone to be rewarded this are the few task that need to be completed before thinking about how to get merit,you can't seat and fold your hands and be expecting marit to fall down from heaven.is obvious that everyone want to gain merit so as to rank up to the next stage,but depending on how serous and hard working you're.however for you to get the reward, you really need to work hard and stop been curious about getting merit, merit will surely come for those who are hard working.

Everyone tries to make it more complicated than it really is. There are some newbies who make better posts than legendary members. You are basically trying to contribute to a conversation and hopefully spreading some knowledge. You don't have to post like this person or that person, just be you and try.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
March 18, 2024, 05:49:45 PM
I'm new here. What's all about this merit count? How is it earned? I'm assuming it's linked to the quality/usefulness of your posts/replies? Their originality maybe? What are usually the subjects you'd get the more merit for posting about?
the best way you can earn merit is true quality writing neither you respond being replied to a threat or you create a topic but what to do the community need mostly is someone who is innovative is someone whose idea will bring a solution to sort out something so that is why we have to understand that it is a quality writing that give us accumulation of merit or numbers of merit we needed,  we have to know that our research is what that gives merit
Activity: 140
Merit: 34
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 18, 2024, 05:44:32 PM
Merit is needed to rank up and it can be given by anyone who has it to give. As far as the quickest way to earn it, don't worry about trying to earn it. Just post normally and be helpful on the forum and participate in conversations where you are knowledgeable. Merit will come when it comes.

I am so much impressed with your words, it gives me motives and courage,I know it's not  easy to earn merit as we newbie but we can't just be complaining on getting merits when we don't get to understand much more about this forum to gain knowledge about the forums, he's a newbie but he as earn much merits so far tho I don't know how good his posts are but merit don't matter I will also be happy if any of our senior high ranked members can give me merits ,but is just a matter of time merit will come when it's time we just keep making good posts I believe I will gain merits someday.

Perfectly said, there are so many ways to earn merits.
For example:

_By making a quality post
_by making a nice contribution

For someone to be rewarded this are the few task that need to be completed before thinking about how to get merit,you can't seat and fold your hands and be expecting marit to fall down from heaven.is obvious that everyone want to gain merit so as to rank up to the next stage,but depending on how serous and hard working you're.however for you to get the reward, you really need to work hard and stop been curious about getting merit, merit will surely come for those who are hard working.

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1074
zknodes.org
March 18, 2024, 02:47:46 PM
What one should have in mind when posting is that they are sharing knowledge that they have and they aren't hunting for anything. A lot of people, specifically newbies, make the mistake of unnecessarily enlarging their posts thinking that this might make the posts look more constructive which isn't true.

A constructive or good quality post doesn't need to have a lot of paragraphs or should consist of a lot of words, to be precise, you can find posts with a single sentence getting Merits because they make sense. So even if you write a post containing multiple paragraphs but none of it make much sense, you are not contributing anything to the forum and you shouldn't expect to get rewarded for that.
More precisely, it's all about quality, not about how many paragraphs a post creates. I also understand this, seeing many beginners doing this to appear to have a lot of knowledge, but in fact the content is just nonsense. and now even many beginners use ChatGPT as a tool to create their threads, even though it is strictly prohibited.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 606
March 18, 2024, 07:56:23 AM
If you have enough merit in your profile now, we can assume that you have a rough idea of how to earn merit. If you don't have this idea then you can't get merit. Try to share as much as you know about any new topic in the forum and if someone wants to know then you can collect various information and comment on his post and let him know about the specific topic. When your post or your comment is informative you can earn some merit for that post. But there is no need to always post with the thought of gaining merit rather you should post with the thought that you have to share something good in this forum so that others can benefit from your post and others can learn something new. Whenever you post with this thought in mind, the quality of your posts will be much better and as a result you will be able to gain enough merit in your profile.
What one should have in mind when posting is that they are sharing knowledge that they have and they aren't hunting for anything. A lot of people, specifically newbies, make the mistake of unnecessarily enlarging their posts thinking that this might make the posts look more constructive which isn't true.

A constructive or good quality post doesn't need to have a lot of paragraphs or should consist of a lot of words, to be precise, you can find posts with a single sentence getting Merits because they make sense. So even if you write a post containing multiple paragraphs but none of it make much sense, you are not contributing anything to the forum and you shouldn't expect to get rewarded for that.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
March 18, 2024, 05:24:08 AM

As a newbie it doesn't matter how quickest you want to earn merit,you want to say you just here to earn merit without understanding the forums or getting to get More knowledge about what this board forum says, you're a newbie but you have earn much merits so far Isn't interesting for you , take a look at my I haven't gained a single merits yet with my fellow senior members but still it doesn't stop me from trying My best I won't give up is just a matter of time merit will come when it's time I believe in, better late than never just keep doing good work it will come on expected.

You're a newbie has I am but you have earned a lot of merits so far and I think you're happy I know you work hard and take a lot of effort to earn your merit I'm sure with my hard work and dedication with quality post and replies I believe I will earn merit someday it doesn't matter if I don't have it now but I will keep on making quality post to ensure I don't give up so that people will see my hard work and be able to give me merit I believe in that.

Buddy, you've flooded this thread with regular replies to OP Grin. But look, the topic was created last year, but you bring it up every time. Is it worth it? Maybe you need to move on.
Try to learn about Bitcoin, read and communicate in other sections, and do not get hung up on one issue with merit.
But today, yes, as you said, you will get one merit as motivation. Don't make people feel sorry for you. Move. Move and learn.
In addition, there are forum rules. Read 32. Posting multiple posts.

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
March 18, 2024, 03:40:12 AM

March 18, 2024, 03:29:42 AM

As a newbie it doesn't matter how quickest you want to earn merit,you want to say you just here to earn merit without understanding the forums or getting to get More knowledge about what this board forum says, you're a newbie but you have earn much merits so far Isn't interesting for you , take a look at my I haven't gained a single merits yet with my fellow senior members but still it doesn't stop me from trying My best I won't give up is just a matter of time merit will come when it's time I believe in, better late than never just keep doing good work it will come on expected.
Activity: 232
Merit: 194
March 17, 2024, 10:35:49 AM
The only quick way to get merits is to keep writing good topics and not to overwrite in a way that will make people to think that we are Spamming. As a newbie in the community, you don't have to be too desperate because it is going to be noticed with the way we react to comments and give opinions. Merits is not something we need to be too desperate to get but one thing we need to do is to create reputation by the way we write and responds to comments.

Even though it is not easy to earn merit as a newbie, the only thing that motivates them on the forum is getting merit from what they post, which is not bad, but in a situation where newcomers will put merit in front, these types of newcomers are not thinking about anything other than getting merit, and people often understand that that is what they always make posts for, which is wrong. I also think they should keep on doing their good work and focus on learning; they will earn merits naturally. Too much desperation for earning merit may not even give them the merits.

From my little experience I don't think k there is any shortcut to earning merits, its all about making contributions to the forum and beigj of help to others, anyone that has merit can give you merit based on how they view your contribution and everyone has different perspectives here and would give merit based on those personal convictions on your post, so there is no route to this apart from improving on the quality of your post and making contributions to the forum.

You are right, there is no shortcut to posting helpful, meaningful, and educational content on the forum. It is the only way to earn merit on the forum, and as a newbie, don't expect that any of your posts will be merited. Sometimes people who view your posts may lack the Smerit to send them, so it's just all about hard work and luck. 
Activity: 98
Merit: 55
March 17, 2024, 07:50:32 AM
From my little experience I don't think k there is any shortcut to earning merits, its all about making contributions to the forum and beigj of help to others, anyone that has merit can give you merit based on how they view your contribution and everyone has different perspectives here and would give merit based on those personal convictions on your post, so there is no route to this apart from improving on the quality of your post and making contributions to the forum.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 323
March 17, 2024, 07:28:10 AM
There are loads of threads like this and none has really been direct, i have been reading through the responses and not one single person concur to the steps provided. i think there's more to getting merits than posting and commenting.

Yes. that's right friend. If it's relevant, why don't you respond to it? Maybe there are some things that are still not optimal in what you convey. However, at least try to be organized, simple and easy to understand so that it provides more benefits for others when reading it.

If necessary, also convey the source so that it strengthens what what you want to strengthen is whether you like to follow and see market developments, especially BTC or like other items.

Just relax.. Cheesy.
Activity: 266
Merit: 187
Bitcoin!!
March 17, 2024, 02:51:16 AM
Many people have asked this question before and answers have been given to them and most it is always coming from newbies. Op there is no big deal on that issue and all you have to know is that you are here to learn bitcoin if you have not known it before so your have to first of all focus on that first before any other things. Then you should also know that there two things you have to know here. First you are to learn bitcoin by making research and asking questions here in the forum and also in Google Search Engine. Then the second one is you are to teach or educate others when you have learned.

So that others will also benefit from you as you benefits from other. These are the two major things in the forum and what you need (merit) will come on it own.

This is one of the best comments I've read so far in this thread. The first is to gain the knowledge, it doesn't matter where you get it from, like I use to read from this forum and if I come across any word that is not in my vocabulary, I make use of the goggle search and I get clearance of the message the person was passing, that how I grow my knowledge to this point. Even until now, if I come across any new word, I make use of my search just to make sure I'm not missing out any piece of knowledge, though it's not possible but I'm trying my best. After which you have the knowledge when you start making quality post, the merits will definitely start coming.
Activity: 7
March 16, 2024, 04:56:29 PM
There are loads of threads like this and none has really been direct, i have been reading through the responses and not one single person concur to the steps provided. i think there's more to getting merits than posting and commenting.
Activity: 5
March 16, 2024, 04:27:54 AM

You ask the quickest way to earn merit, while you have already earned quite a lot of merit. I often look at Merit & new rank requirements to find out how I can get merit. What is clear is that posts are helpful and of good quality. I'm also trying to get merit, hopefully I can get it Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 577
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 14, 2024, 05:29:03 PM
 Many people have asked this question before and answers have been given to them and most it is always coming from newbies. Op there is no big deal on that issue and all you have to know is that you are here to learn bitcoin if you have not known it before so your have to first of all focus on that first before any other things. Then you should also know that there two things you have to know here. First you are to learn bitcoin by making research and asking questions here in the forum and also in Google Search Engine. Then the second one is you are to teach or educate others when you have learned.

So that others will also benefit from you as you benefits from other. These are the two major things in the forum and what you need (merit) will come on it own.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
March 14, 2024, 03:49:53 PM
There is no such thing as fastest way to earn merit.
Correct. There is no instant way or a shortcut way to earn merits.
It must take time for learning everything first. In this way, we can get enough knowledge and experience. This will always be the basis for a quality post.

it really depends on you and your knowledge that you have. It depends on the post that you post. Post that must be informative to others. Other who really finds your posts helpful and informative will give you merits.
Of course, knowledge and our contribution to the forum will be the reason to get merits. When we help other people, they may appreciate our contribution with merits. And when we make quality posts, it is also a reason for people to give merits.

The merit will come when it has to come and where from it has to come. Just keep up the hard work and it will pay you someday.
When we deserve for merits, people will reward us with merits. In most cases, it will very depend on how useful our posts and how good its quality. Sure, never give up to improve your post quality and your contribution in this forum. Someday, there should be merits to earn when your posts deserve it.

Activity: 52
Merit: 1
Chainjoes.com
March 14, 2024, 01:15:06 PM
There is no such thing as fastest way to earn merit. it really depends on you and your knowledge that you have. It depends on the post that you post. Post that must be informative to others. Other who really finds your posts helpful and informative will give you merits. There is No merit for low quality posts that some people make in this forum. their account doesn't really rank up. Always try to make good posts. and try to be helpful in your writes up. The merit will come when it has to come and where from it has to come. Just keep up the hard work and it will pay you someday.
Activity: 546
Merit: 274
March 14, 2024, 08:46:52 AM
If you have enough merit in your profile now, we can assume that you have a rough idea of how to earn merit. If you don't have this idea then you can't get merit. Try to share as much as you know about any new topic in the forum and if someone wants to know then you can collect various information and comment on his post and let him know about the specific topic. When your post or your comment is informative you can earn some merit for that post. But there is no need to always post with the thought of gaining merit rather you should post with the thought that you have to share something good in this forum so that others can benefit from your post and others can learn something new. Whenever you post with this thought in mind, the quality of your posts will be much better and as a result you will be able to gain enough merit in your profile.
March 14, 2024, 03:29:14 AM

You're a newbie has I am but you have earned a lot of merits so far and I think you're happy I know you work hard and take a lot of effort to earn your merit I'm sure with my hard work and dedication with quality post and replies I believe I will earn merit someday it doesn't matter if I don't have it now but I will keep on making quality post to ensure I don't give up so that people will see my hard work and be able to give me merit I believe in that.
Pages:
Jump to: