Pages:
Author

Topic: Quickest way to earn merit? - page 3. (Read 1464 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 216
I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹
March 13, 2024, 11:50:40 PM
I'm new here. What's all about this merit count? How is it earned? I'm assuming it's linked to the quality/usefulness of your posts/replies? Their originality maybe? What are usually the subjects you'd get the more merit for posting about?
You are a new user for which you are very excited to earn merit. Anyone can give you credit to up your rank, which you can earn only when you create good quality posts. If you are a knowledge user, then of course you can earn merit based on your conversation. Don't think too much, but think about your quality posts, when your post quality continues to improve, you will gain merit. You will not be able to earn merit so easily, but you have to work hard, and your posts should be good from which people will be able to give you merit. So you always think good thoughts and create good quality posts to earn merit.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 340
March 13, 2024, 10:30:22 PM
It gets easier at first to easily get merits and hardest once you begin to rank up and begin to either write for a signature campaign or for passion.
There are merit sources though that can assist with merits when a little task is fulfilled as instructed. Although these days they may be random from anyone, when one does have 2 merits for instance, it sums up to just 1 sendable merit.
Just be yourself and do your part by being consistently and steadfastly a contributing member of this community.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 877
March 13, 2024, 02:56:11 PM
I'm new here. What's all about this merit count? How is it earned? I'm assuming it's linked to the quality/usefulness of your posts/replies? Their originality maybe? What are usually the subjects you'd get the more merit for posting about?
Anyone may give achievements to other people who are deemed worthy, but the limits of eligibility may vary according to each person's point of view. If you want to get achievements to move up in ranking then what you need to pay attention to is the quality of your posts. The easiest way to get achievements is to have good quality and interesting posts so that other people will consider it appropriate to give achievements. Informative writing will usually attract the attention of other people, but the writing must be original with your thoughts.

Your active pattern in the forum is also an assessment because the more active you are in discussions using more constructive language, the easier it will be for you to get achievements. Know your skills and develop them in the forum, then I'm sure you will gain the trust of other people, after that achievements will definitely flow slowly as a form of support for you to move up in rank.
Activity: 364
Merit: 195
March 13, 2024, 02:15:55 PM
Welcome to the Bitcoin Forum. What you have captured and mentioned there about merit acquisition is correct. The more good and useful posts you create, the more post merit you will earn. If you can replay a member's post well or post informative content then surely you will be able to earn merit. Also if you can join in different contests you can earn merit from there like pie baking contest is going on right now if you can participate in this contest then you can earn merit from there too. You can be active in the forum if you can be active in the forum then there are many opportunities to earn merit from which you can easily earn merit.
Activity: 154
Merit: 108
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 13, 2024, 01:15:35 PM

Alot has been said by other users, but however one of the strategy that has landed me into gaining the few merits that I have till date is that I deem it  necessary to look out for threads arn boards that are been visited frequently by merits source where I try my possible best in contributing meaningfully. The truth is that most times is very difficult getting merits from users that are not merits source so contributing more in a thread or boards that are frequently visited by merits source can help you gain some good merits. Although merits gaining should not be made a priority you need to free your mind and make your contribution, then merits is going to come  when it will come.
Activity: 1035
Merit: 200
March 12, 2024, 02:48:06 PM
As a newbie, do everything possible to be more active in the forum which is one of the things that is opening the eyes of newbies to see things they have never see before in different discussion section and, it will make them to remain in quality post through out their staying in this forum.

It's about learning and growing and not just being active. You will find a lot of people who are active in the forum but they barely post anything constructive which is evident that they aren't here to learn and grow but the fundamental reason for them to join this forum is something else.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 126
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 12, 2024, 02:42:00 PM
Quote from: Bushdark
The only quick way to get merits is to keep writing good topics and not to overwrite in a way that will make people to think that we are Spamming. As a newbie in the community, you don't have to be too desperate because it is going to be noticed with the way we react to comments and give opinions. Merits is not something we need to be too desperate to get but one thing we need to do is to create reputation by the way we write and responds to comments.
Good post and good topics is the only thing that can make you to get merits easily to rank up and, for you to develop the good post and good topics to get merits you must be very focus on anything that related to BTC and crypto for you to achieve the knowledge to display all those things in the forum.

There are people monitoring the way users are giving out merits in the forum and if they discovered that you merit low quality post all the time or you abuse merits in the forum they will surely sanction you for such habit in the forum for you to know all eyes on everybody in the forum.

As a newbie, do everything possible to be more active in the forum which is one of the things that is opening the eyes of newbies to see things they have never see before in different discussion section and, it will make them to remain in quality post through out their staying in this forum.
Activity: 350
Merit: 190
March 08, 2024, 01:41:13 PM
That's right, I have seen some persons make good quality post but they don't meet the standard of this forum because they were off topic, and could be appreciated in their respective forums but not here. So your post quality has to also meet that of the standard of this forum for you to earn merits. And your post should carry helpful content to enlighten other, or you could become a contributor to Bitcoin network, that can earn you some merits. Here in this forum we like the growth of others because the faster you grow through your post quality the more you become a good contributor to the forum and Bitcoin network at large. From learning you could start mining or running node which a big plus to Bitcoin network

Rather than that we also can say that help others in such a way that your post must be unique and helpful, i have seen many members talking off-topic in the threads and talking the same way, others are talking. Your post must contain quality content and that content must be unique. There may be questions about how can we make it a unique and quality posting so in my opinion we should add some helpful sources, and should not use the same words as of others.

This quality may bring our profile reputation high and in this way, we will win the effective eye of the senior members and even merit source. Just we need to keep in mind that we have to contribute a quality posting as much as possible. These kinds of posts are appreciated by other members on the forum. We have seen many of the members talking in such a way not needed and they just add words to their posts to make posts lengthy and these kinds of posts are not interesting posts. what you say dear? share your opinion. Many Thanks!
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
March 08, 2024, 01:34:09 PM

Merit is one of the factors that can increase your forum rank. You earn merits when people merit your reply or your thread and it depends on multiple factors on why people send it, such as:

• Your post contains informative posts;
  • You created a general guide to everyone;
  • You were able to post some information that is very relevant to the current market and time;
  • You reported scams and posted them on the scam accusation board;
  • You created a thread were it showed very interesting features and up-to-date news;

Those are just some of the possible scenarios that can garner you a merit across this forum. Be reminded that merits are discretionary acts by which forum users have full discretion to distribute them for as long as it is not "merit trading" that can potentially ruin your account by having a negative tag.

While it is important to rank-up in this forum, this should not be your first priority. Your priorities should be learning about cryptocurrencies and thinking of ways on how you can contribute in this forum or to newbies who are just starting.

At the end of the day, it is not about the merits that are important but the journey on how you garnered them. By earning merits, that is the testament that you have learned something from cryptocurrencies that can ultimately affect you in the long-run.
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
March 08, 2024, 12:49:21 PM
Your moving forward is truly mistrust and wonder. Just like a Superman .. Congratulation...
Activity: 896
Merit: 584
BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.
March 07, 2024, 03:51:01 PM
the funny thing is that i was busy opening the site everyday for the past one year to read the economic outlook without knowing i should've been post and commenting with viable and quality replies. hopefully, i make this year count with lots of merits

Getting merits is not only by making posts, you have to understand the standard required to be able to receive merits from the forum, the major expectation from you is in making a quality post, once you're inline with giving the best quality contributions from your own end, you will soon get used to it and merits will keep coming the more members are seeing thoughts in what you're posting.

Agreed with you but just to add a little more light to what you have said, the only standard required on the forum here is good information (truth not fiction or fabricated stories just to get attention or fish merits, comment on the things you know only and stop spamming when you have nothing to contribute to a particular thread that's what the forum is after. Short and simple comments can give you all the merits you want but long and useless comments are just nothing but garbage this is not hard to understand.
Also to add;
When I was new here, I was told that there are some certain boards which receive merits more than others and it is true. I also had to understand that there are some certain conversations which receive merits more than others. If you keep posting in threads like the one created by Op and think you will be getting merits, it is a lie. There are these problem solving threads where merit sources discuss and issue out merits in their numbers. If you are knowledgeable in such threads, you will be able to earn merits faster.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
March 06, 2024, 06:34:40 PM
the funny thing is that i was busy opening the site everyday for the past one year to read the economic outlook without knowing i should've been post and commenting with viable and quality replies. hopefully, i make this year count with lots of merits

Getting merits is not only by making posts, you have to understand the standard required to be able to receive merits from the forum, the major expectation from you is in making a quality post, once you're inline with giving the best quality contributions from your own end, you will soon get used to it and merits will keep coming the more members are seeing thoughts in what you're posting.
I believe there’s more to it than simply making quality posts in the forum. This forum seeks to build a reputable area of learning, hence every member is required to gain relevant knowledge even on basic threads so that as much as they can benefit other’s posts in the forum, they can also take part in sharing of new knowledge and relevant ideas in the forum.

If you can educate yourself the best way possible, then you can increase your level of knowledge in the forum. With that, you can contribute great ideas in every thread you take part to discuss, which will eventually get noticed in the forum and these members will merit your posts afterwards.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144
March 06, 2024, 06:21:17 PM
You probably have had several anwsers to your question, but then, I am still happy to further say that you are right with all that you said about merit, merit is one of the most important aspect of this forum as far as a user is intrested in ranking up and staying relevant, and earning merit on this forum is very easy, all one have to do is make really good and quality posts, doesnt matter whether if it's a new thread you are starting or you are just commenting on another thread, make really good quality post or comment, and readers will gladly send you merits depending on the level at which they understand what you said and found it useful or very useful.
While other people may seem easy for them to gain merits, but there are still a lot of us here who are struggling to earn merits. DYOR is the key and make reading a habit in the forum and even outside the forum. That way, you will gain a lot of new insights that you can add to a certain discussion in the forum. But don’t get obsessed with getting merits, that will eventually happen in time when you have improved the quality of your posts being posted in the forum. Instead, focus more on gaining new relevant information all about bitcoin and its crypto space. There’s higher advantage to gain merits if you have a lot of new knowledge to share that you think will bring benefits to the majority in the forum.
Activity: 266
Merit: 187
Bitcoin!!
March 06, 2024, 05:56:46 PM

That's right, I have seen some persons make good quality post but they don't meet the standard of this forum because they were off topic, and could be appreciated in their respective forums but not here. So your post quality has to also meet that of the standard of this forum for you to earn merits. And your post should carry helpful content to enlighten other, or you could become a contributor to Bitcoin network, that can earn you some merits. Here in this forum we like the growth of others because the faster you grow through your post quality the more you become a good contributor to the forum and Bitcoin network at large. From learning you could start mining or running node which a big plus to Bitcoin network
Activity: 278
Merit: 255
March 06, 2024, 05:14:44 PM
You probably have had several anwsers to your question, but then, I am still happy to further say that you are right with all that you said about merit, merit is one of the most important aspect of this forum as far as a user is intrested in ranking up and staying relevant, and earning merit on this forum is very easy, all one have to do is make really good and quality posts, doesnt matter whether if it's a new thread you are starting or you are just commenting on another thread, make really good quality post or comment, and readers will gladly send you merits depending on the level at which they understand what you said and found it useful or very useful.
Activity: 798
Merit: 547
Leo is resting.
March 06, 2024, 03:15:41 PM

Agreed with you but just to add a little more light to what you have said, the only standard required on the forum here is good information (truth not fiction or fabricated stories just to get attention or fish merits, comment on the things you know only and stop spamming when you have nothing to contribute to a particular thread that's what the forum is after. Short and simple comments can give you all the merits you want but long and useless comments are just nothing but garbage this is not hard to understand.
Activity: 854
Merit: 539
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 06, 2024, 03:08:45 PM

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 06, 2024, 04:41:22 AM
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 12, 2024, 11:57:58 AM
The only quick way to get merits is to keep writing good topics and not to overwrite in a way that will make people to think that we are Spamming. As a newbie in the community, you don't have to be too desperate because it is going to be noticed with the way we react to comments and give opinions. Merits is not something we need to be too desperate to get but one thing we need to do is to create reputation by the way we write and responds to comments.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 974
Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013
January 12, 2024, 09:43:27 AM

Merit count is the total number of merit of the user, for the new era of newbies they start from 0 which is you will gain your merit once you keep posting helpful threads that contribute to the community and help members with their concerns, you can follow users who have a thousand merit and above those are the people who have good content why they gained merit, but its not limited on it there's some newbie era like them but of course because of the rank up requirement they didn't reach the designated rank base on their activity and merit. Keep reading and observe sooner or later you will understand how people get merited for now try to enjoy the full pledge of information and knowledge once you have this sure you don't need to get bothered about how to get merit.
Pages:
Jump to: