Pages:
Author

Topic: Quickest way to earn merit? - page 6. (Read 1464 times)

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647
December 15, 2023, 05:59:24 PM
Such fools only believe that there is quickiest way to earn merits. For your information, getting merits is obviously earned and not freely given. You will only receive that if others will see you capable to have that, otherwise you will keep on learning how to make a quality post and imitate how others construct their post so that one day, you will also receive consistent merits. Earning merits quick and fast are never worth receiving, you have to pay the price first so you can get your reward.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 612
December 15, 2023, 05:41:52 PM
I'm new here. What's all about this merit count? How is it earned? I'm assuming it's linked to the quality/usefulness of your posts/replies? Their originality maybe? What are usually the subjects you'd get the more merit for posting about?
There is no quickest way to earn merits, everything is gained through patience and hard work. So don't be too eager to quick profits if you think you are not yet capable to receive merits. Improve the quality of your post first and when you think others have started to appreciate your post, that would be the start then. Continue learning everyday as there's no stopping when it comes to learning in the forum. That way, you will easily get merits when your posts are full of knowledge and reliable experiences.
Activity: 966
Merit: 701
December 15, 2023, 05:16:04 PM

Post like this won't even guarantee you on having any single merits... If you wanna argue, how many merits were you given on this?

OP’s brief post history tells me a lot. For starters, he’s definitely not a shit poster. He’s first topic on the forum earned him 37merits so far. It was well written and was posted on the right board. It’s not everyday you see newbies making discussions in development and technical discussions. I think this is an alt account trying hard to appear as a newbie hence this typical newbie post.
Activity: 714
Merit: 1004
Goodnight, ohh Leo!!! 🦅
December 15, 2023, 04:55:49 PM
I'm new here. What's all about this merit count? How is it earned? I'm assuming it's linked to the quality/usefulness of your posts/replies? Their originality maybe? What are usually the subjects you'd get the more merit for posting about?
Post like this won't even guarantee you on having any single merits... If you wanna argue, how many merits were you given on this? Lol. Just be yourself and avoid unnecessary repetition - everyone wants to read something more refreshing and informative in here.. secondly, you need to know that you're not entitled to receiving any merits; it all depends on the quality and time you spend on improvising your posting pattern, and on yourself too...

don't do too much; see yourself in the process of learning and subdue yourself to the process already... You'll start receiving merits without even expecting them..

Sandra 🧑‍🦰
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
December 15, 2023, 04:54:54 PM
Don't be too obsessed with earning merits. You will get there once you have established already your knowledge about bitcoin and on the forum as well. For now, just enjoy your stay in the forum and post on the topics that interest you, and of course on the topics that you are widely knowledgeable about. If other members will find your post meaningful and useful, you will earn merits gradually.

I suggest you visit more on bitcoin discussion. You will learn a lot there as long as you also open your mind to different insights and ideas. Filter those posts that you don't like and focus on the posts that creates an impact to you, that way you will have gained limitless ideas.
Activity: 532
Merit: 508
What do you believe in?
December 15, 2023, 04:35:47 PM
37 merits with just 7 activities is a good start for a newbie. If you contribute positively, then you will have a better chance to earn merit more often on the forum. Someone (maybe a newbie too) could seek help, and if you are able to provide the solution to their question, you will also earn merit. It's just left for you to be active on the forum and engage in quality discussion, and then you will just see the merit coming.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
December 15, 2023, 02:50:21 PM
My presence in this forum has made me believe that truly writing isn't an easy task but I've also learnt to read more than jumping into conclusions and so far, I think making meaningful contributions to the forum is one of the easiest way to earn merits on the forum but at some points making very impressive post by someone who isn't so good with writing wouldn't be an easy task  hence I've learnt to grow gradually and try as much as possible to to make meaningful contributions to the forum .
Activity: 1750
Merit: 260
Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
December 15, 2023, 01:31:23 PM
Originality, the quality, and the usefulness of your posts does contribute to the chance of getting merits. But even you think that your post is useful and is high quality, it doesn't necessarily mean that you'll receive merit(s) for that post.
Following known users here will surely help you on the quality of your posts and on how you should interact with other users, thus, chance of receiving merits will likewise increase.
Activity: 266
Merit: 119
Keep Promises !
December 15, 2023, 12:54:40 PM
Your question is just same as asking  "what's  the cheat code of earning merits " Grin funny though but 5hat was by the way. Answering to your question, there are no ways of writing topic but you can get a topic based on your content  to entice more users to your thread , the necessary thing to always keep in mind is that  your content must be good,   you could be ignored for bad content  and the other way round for good content and i see alot from you already Smiley. So go out there and make a quality post Cool
Activity: 294
Merit: 267
December 15, 2023, 11:08:44 AM

Earning merit can mean different thing to different user.
What you need to know about merit is that Theymos(Moderator of this forum) assigned a number of people to give merit to people. Every month, there is a particular allocation to each of them to reward quality posts in the forum because prior before the merit introduction, the forum was full of low quality poster but with the integration of the merit system, people began to improved their post quality because high quality post invite merit source to give you merit which can be used to rank up in the forum, no merit, no rank up.

For every merit earned, you can send half of that. Anytime merit sources distributed this merits to other users, the merited users can send half of it to other posts they think it worth it. The best way to earned this merit from either merit source or other members is through making of quality threads either in the main boards or locals boards. Make contributions when people ask questions and help out when some people need guidance with bitcoin wallets and other software.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 5630
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
December 15, 2023, 11:00:04 AM

Somehow it seems to me that your statement is not correct, because it seems that you are an alt of someone who knows the forum very well and is technically very well versed when it comes to Bitcoin.

I feel like he was trying to sarcasm, he create a good topic in technical discussion and earn many merits in one thread, so I'd say he's not really a newbie. But there's no rule of having alt accounts, I'm not saying @OP was wrong or make a mistake.

I'm glad that someone else noticed (or at least publicly admitted that they had doubts). Alts are not against the forum rules, but some of the other things done with them definitely are. In any case, it will be interesting to see in which direction this "newbie" will go.
Activity: 238
Merit: 494
Siga sempre em frente! always move forward!
December 15, 2023, 10:39:23 AM
We all like merits, but don't worry too much about it.

Being here is like bitcoin... It's not a 100 meter race, it's a marathon

Don't worry about the end, enjoy the journey... enjoy and participate in the forum naturally, without charging yourself, there is a lot of rich content and incredible people here...

Things will happen naturally over time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 150
Duelbits.com
December 15, 2023, 10:11:57 AM
Most definitely you have the answer to your question as there's no other quick way to get merits than putting up quality post and replies aswell, even if you apply on a giveaway trend to earn merits, before sending merits to you, the quality of your post is first assessed and if it's worth been merited and probably haven't been noticed by others all along then definitely it will be merited by the person who started the giveaway trend and is willing to give out merits.

Secondly it's also important that you understand that quality of post doesn't lay only in quantity but in the information and usefulness of such post, how impactful and helpful it can be to anyone who reads and aswell come across such post and make sure it's not spamming and you can be sure to be merited for making a good and useful contribution in the forum. Note that it's only a reader with s-merit can merit your post.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 10532
There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain
December 15, 2023, 06:47:02 AM
<…>
Focusing specifically on the question, I’d probably take a look at some of the profiles on this stat, that depicts the fastest merit earners on the forum from different perspectives in the first four posts. It won’t tell you the how, but looking at the who, and browsing over the posts they made, it might give a pretty clear idea by mere inspection and deduction. Note that the data on the post has not been updated for quite a while for being a p.i.t.a., but regardless, it probably serves as a pointer to the more extreme cases (which differ from the norm).

Note: Some historical marks were probably time sensitive.

Edit: p.i.t.a. updated: Stats – The Merit Speedy Gonzales’ of the forum
Activity: 364
Merit: 272
December 15, 2023, 06:20:55 AM
All your questions have been answered in your first post. That's how to get merit if you have more knowledge about Bitcoin or have special expertise about Bitcoin and you share it in this forum. Getting merit might be easy for you. Of course, if you ask what's wrong with merit calculations? This is one way to avoid spam created in forums. Apart from that, Merit is also one of the conditions for increasing your account rank if your activity is sufficient.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 390
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 15, 2023, 04:24:56 AM
If you're asking for the quickest way to earn merit, besides posting quality replies and topics, I hope that your Local board where your other paisanos are located are an active board because they're generous when it comes to people that can speak their language, I'm saying that because I've seen a lot of Russian members that are gathering merits left and right in their local boards since they've got an active community there so there's that, that's probably the only way that I know that can get you a quick merits.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 329
December 15, 2023, 04:17:55 AM

The quick way to get merit is to be patient - make high-quality posts - don't ask for merit.

Honestly, there are many new members in this forum who keep asking about the best way to get merit and the answers given will always be the same, there is no special recipe for getting merit, even moderators are required to follow the rules in this forum to get merit, there is no special account on this forum unless you make your account special and have a high reputation.
Activity: 490
Merit: 484
December 15, 2023, 04:12:27 AM
Your title of the thread seems like you are looking for some easy ways to earn merits but that's not the reality and you need to work for it which will take time.
I feel like he was trying to sarcasm, he create a good topic in technical discussion and earn many merits in one thread, so I'd say he's not really a newbie. But there's no rule of having alt accounts, I'm not saying @OP was wrong or make a mistake.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
December 15, 2023, 03:47:13 AM
To earn Merit, you need 2 things: good posts, and a reader with sMerit to send you some. Thanks to your post here I saw your good post.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
December 15, 2023, 03:25:26 AM
Your title of the thread seems like you are looking for some easy ways to earn merits but that's not the reality and you need to work for it which will take time.The merit won't come without any positive contributions on forum which will be possible if you have knowledge so gain it first of all.I don't know why all these merit related threads are again appearing and newbies are not understanding the forum?
Pages:
Jump to: