Pages:
Author

Topic: RAISEX ⭐⭐⭐ The Crypto Exchange ⭐⭐⭐ 10k Satoshi BTC available for FREE on Signup! - page 12. (Read 9689 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 0
The community will support this project soon, this is just the beginning.
I see that the RAISEX  project has good marketing.
In order for the community to support the project, it is necessary to have a good stimulation for the community. there were airdrop, promotions, contests with prizes.
airdrop is no longer popular. I think that it is best to start referral campaigns and distribution of bonuses for active participation in the development of the project)
What are the bonuses for participating in project development? Community members need to develop work products for the project? Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
The community will support this project soon, this is just the beginning.
I see that the RAISEX  project has good marketing.
In order for the community to support the project, it is necessary to have a good stimulation for the community. there were airdrop, promotions, contests with prizes.
airdrop is no longer popular. I think that it is best to start referral campaigns and distribution of bonuses for active participation in the development of the project)
Activity: 42
I agree. Many projects make many promises in a short time but in the end nothing happens. Let better longer, but better and surely.
I am also not a supporter of fast ICO. I think it's better to wait and not to rush. In this case, it will be possible to sell the product ..
I think that if the project conducts a quick ico, it means that investors have believed in the promise of the idea.
You can use decentralized exchanges, they are very safe and anonymous.
Unfortunately, decentralized exchanges are still very primitive in relation to their centralized competitors.
it's pretty easy to compare decentralized and centralized exchanges. They still have a number of differences.
Now centralized exchanges captured the market. But I think that decentralized exchanges will be successful in the future.
The crypto community is so huge that for any project there is a community. There will always be people who like something or vice versa do not like in this or that project, and there are more than enough alternatives on the market.
The alternative is always good! Users must have a choice. Otherwise, technologies will stop developing and improving.

I'm for development and improvement, but the most important of them all is the safety of our funds as traders. And with new exchanges, there are almost no guarantees they'll stand integrity test and the safety of user funds.

I would not generalize all decentralized exchanges, because among them there are reliable as well as such ones that are absolutely not safe for use ..
If the exchange is not safe to use, then it is not decentralized.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
The crypto community is so huge that for any project there is a community. There will always be people who like something or vice versa do not like in this or that project, and there are more than enough alternatives on the market.
The alternative is always good! Users must have a choice. Otherwise, technologies will stop developing and improving.

I'm for development and improvement, but the most important of them all is the safety of our funds as traders. And with new exchanges, there are almost no guarantees they'll stand integrity test and the safety of user funds.

I would not generalize all decentralized exchanges, because among them there are reliable as well as such ones that are absolutely not safe for use ..
Activity: 238
Unfortunately, decentralized exchanges are still very primitive in relation to their centralized competitors.
it's pretty easy to compare decentralized and centralized exchanges. They still have a number of differences.
Activity: 84
I agree. Many projects make many promises in a short time but in the end nothing happens. Let better longer, but better and surely.
I am also not a supporter of fast ICO. I think it's better to wait and not to rush. In this case, it will be possible to sell the product ..
If the team waits a long time, competitors can capture the market, and the project will not be able to become successful.
Activity: 70

Guys, many teams release mvp, then the alpha version, then the beta version, then the full version. And this is normal, such a sequence makes it possible to test the product.

The main thing is that the final finished version is unlike alpha or beta ...)))
You're right. Now many projects work well only during preparation for IKO, but then they do everything slowly and poorly.
Activity: 392
Activity: 89
Major exchanges have already captured the market and now it is very difficult to create a new exchange that can work successfully. But I think that this project has prospects in the future.
Young projects can not get on the big stock exchange. Since it is very expensive. Therefore, they will use the services of small exchanges. I think there will be users.
Most users trust proven exchanges. and only a small part of the community uses new projects. Smiley
Activity: 439
Merit: 10
Major exchanges have already captured the market and now it is very difficult to create a new exchange that can work successfully. But I think that this project has prospects in the future.
Young projects can not get on the big stock exchange. Since it is very expensive. Therefore, they will use the services of small exchanges. I think there will be users.
I know that not all exchanges require money for listing . Some accept coins because of their prospects and strong characteristics. so do not despair
Activity: 111
I got acquainted with the project and I understand that now it is best to wait with investments. Nevertheless I liked your project.
Now the cryptocurrency market has suffered a very strong decline, we will wait for growth and then we can invest
I think that we can survive this decline, but it is very dangerous for such new projects that are just developed or are only on it’s first stages
I'm just terrified of what's happening in the market. Honestly, I'm not sure that the crypt can really stay on that volume of capitalization in which there is now.
Capitalization may fall even lower. But I think that it will rise higher sooner or later.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Activity: 280
I got acquainted with the project and I understand that now it is best to wait with investments. Nevertheless I liked your project.
Now the cryptocurrency market has suffered a very strong decline, we will wait for growth and then we can invest
I think that we can survive this decline, but it is very dangerous for such new projects that are just developed or are only on it’s first stages
I'm just terrified of what's happening in the market. Honestly, I'm not sure that the crypt can really stay on that volume of capitalization in which there is now.
Activity: 252

Guys, many teams release mvp, then the alpha version, then the beta version, then the full version. And this is normal, such a sequence makes it possible to test the product.

The main thing is that the final finished version is unlike alpha or beta ...)))
Activity: 210
I agree with you, the team should test everything and correct a lot of mistakes before releasing the final product.
When a project releases its release of its product, so to speak, the commercial version is unconditional, it should be well tested and work without any problems and shortcomings.
Activity: 126
It seems to me that it is best to extend the project implementation timeframe, but not to release it not fully developed. It not worth it..
You're right. I do not understand the people who hurry the team so that it produces more product. Is it really better to get a raw product with errors and a problem, than not wait a lot?
Everyone is waiting for growth. I think it should start soon. For example, I do not stop my occupation of cryptocurrency and some people have left the market.
Activity: 126
Moreover, I think that a large number of exchanges themselves lead to the fact that many investors place their funds on unreliable and non-secure exchanges, which often leads to their loss.
Let's start with the fact that investors themselves decide in which currency or in which project they should invest ... which exchanges to use. This is all very risky. On a large exchange with you, too, can happen trouble.
Pages:
Jump to: