Pages:
Author

Topic: RAISEX ⭐⭐⭐ The Crypto Exchange ⭐⭐⭐ 10k Satoshi BTC available for FREE on Signup! - page 10. (Read 9687 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I wonder when there will be a photo of the team, I would like to really look at who made this exchanger)
It seems to me that on this project it makes no sense at all, the main thing is that everything works well
Now, in addition to the exchanger, there are a lot of different services that even sell an apartment for cryptocurrency, this is no longer an innovation.
Now such a bitcoin exchange rate, that now people are holding their funds in the stock exchanges and are waiting for real growth, while the exchangers are on hold
Activity: 23
I wonder when there will be a photo of the team, I would like to really look at who made this exchanger)
It seems to me that on this project it makes no sense at all, the main thing is that everything works well
Now, in addition to the exchanger, there are a lot of different services that even sell an apartment for cryptocurrency, this is no longer an innovation.
Activity: 13
Activity: 24

Guys, many teams release mvp, then the alpha version, then the beta version, then the full version. And this is normal, such a sequence makes it possible to test the product.

The main thing is that the final finished version is unlike alpha or beta ...)))
You're right. Now many projects work well only during preparation for IKO, but then they do everything slowly and poorly.
Usually scam projects do like you tell. Their main idea is to raise money which they just take.. this project seems reliable for me
There are a lot of scam projects now and it’s very difficult to determine where the real is and then everyone will decide for himself
Exactly. therefore, decentralized exchanges are safe.
They are safe, but very uncomfortable. I have not yet met any decentralized exchanges which would be convenient to use. That is why centralized exchanges flourish.
In general, I agree with you. I think that now decentralized exchanges are inconvenient to use, so most use centralized
but then everyone decides for himself on which exchange to use
Activity: 48
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
And the RAISEX exchange does not plan to release its own decentralized exchange? Has anyone heard of such plans for the team?
It seems to me that now it is completely unjustified and I think that it is not necessary to spend time and resources on this.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
They are safe, but very uncomfortable. I have not yet met any decentralized exchanges which would be convenient to use. That is why centralized exchanges flourish.
Many projects are currently working on the creation of a new technology of decentralized exchanges. It can probably be said that the trend of 2018.
I think that we will not soon see such exchanges into action, so we should not rely on them, but for now we are content with what we have
Activity: 392
Exactly. therefore, decentralized exchanges are safe.
In general, I agree with you. I think that now decentralized exchanges are inconvenient to use, so most use centralized
Activity: 280

Guys, many teams release mvp, then the alpha version, then the beta version, then the full version. And this is normal, such a sequence makes it possible to test the product.

The main thing is that the final finished version is unlike alpha or beta ...)))
You're right. Now many projects work well only during preparation for IKO, but then they do everything slowly and poorly.
Usually scam projects do like you tell. Their main idea is to raise money which they just take.. this project seems reliable for me
Activity: 37
Now all the exchanges are planning to issue their decentralized branches. Take even such a giant as Binance.
Are you seriously? I did not know that Binance was going to launch his decentralized exchange. What a news. Interestingly, it will be the same brake as the other DEXs? )))
We now have the opportunity to watch this for everyone, it’s really interesting)
Yes, Binance plans to open its own decentralized exchange. And I hope that this will be a very high quality platform.
Binans exchange is very popular, everyone knows that, well, if they do, then it will be safe to use
I'm not sure about that. The fact that the team was able to create the largest centralized exchange, this does not mean that they will succeed in decentralized.
Here we can not guess, just watch the process itself
Activity: 89
Now all the exchanges are planning to issue their decentralized branches. Take even such a giant as Binance.
Are you seriously? I did not know that Binance was going to launch his decentralized exchange. What a news. Interestingly, it will be the same brake as the other DEXs? )))
We now have the opportunity to watch this for everyone, it’s really interesting)
Yes, Binance plans to open its own decentralized exchange. And I hope that this will be a very high quality platform.
Binans exchange is very popular, everyone knows that, well, if they do, then it will be safe to use
I'm not sure about that. The fact that the team was able to create the largest centralized exchange, this does not mean that they will succeed in decentralized.
Activity: 84
I also heard about this news, but most likely the team will develop this exchange for a long time.
Activity: 70
Activity: 56
Activity: 24
RAISEX - this is the usual centralized exchange. Right? I just look at you here talking about decentralized exchanges. At first I thought that I had mixed something up.
Yes you are right, this is a decentralized exchanger, it works, but still at the development stage
Activity: 111
There are now many new exchanges and they always offer something promising, but after the exchange is launched, everything is not as expected.
Well, of course it is important to fulfill our promises in the project so that later people will not be disappointed
Your promises? Are you a member of the team RAISEX ?
Activity: 11
There are now many new exchanges and they always offer something promising, but after the exchange is launched, everything is not as expected.
Well, of course it is important to fulfill our promises in the project so that later people will not be disappointed
Activity: 42
Pages:
Jump to: