Pages:
Author

Topic: RAISEX ⭐⭐⭐ The Crypto Exchange ⭐⭐⭐ 10k Satoshi BTC available for FREE on Signup! - page 13. (Read 9687 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 20
but I personally do not think that having a very large number of exchanges is really good. I think that this only distracts the attention of investors.
It is good for decentralization in the market. Otherwise, if there are few exchanges, they can easily manipulate the entire industry. More exchanges contribute to decentralization.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
I got acquainted with the project and I understand that now it is best to wait with investments. Nevertheless I liked your project.
I think that the situation on the market will not change much. Still lower below is unlikely to succeed - there is strong support from Bitcoin. Remains 2 option or the price will stand still and growth will begin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I heard the opinion that major players do not care what the price will be when they enter the market. They will earn on investments with any price.
More and more big professional players from the stock market are coming to the crypto market. I think that the fall that lasts for 2018 is connected with this.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
I still do not see quality marketing in this project. But I agree with you that this is only the beginning. And I hope that this project will be successful soon.
I also think that you need to increase the pace of marketing. You need more marketing and more advertising to attract the attention of users.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
The community will support this project soon, this is just the beginning.
I see that the RAISEX  project has good marketing.
In order for the community to support the project, it is necessary to have a good stimulation for the community. there were airdrop, promotions, contests with prizes.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
Sign up giveaway 10k Satoshi BTC available for FREE just doing simple task sign up their exchanger. it's a pretty much good but where is your team & communities who will promote your project???
Since the project is still new, many investors are looking closer to it. Since now it is difficult to say whether he will be successful, so most of people will wait..

Many people will stay away from it in the begining because already people have faced many problems with the news exchanges. It is good to stay away from it until they become reputable in the market, every day we are seeing many new exchanges launching with no potential activity behind these projects.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
You can use decentralized exchanges, they are very safe and anonymous.
Unfortunately, decentralized exchanges are still very primitive in relation to their centralized competitors.
Activity: 266
Sign up giveaway 10k Satoshi BTC available for FREE just doing simple task sign up their exchanger. it's a pretty much good but where is your team & communities who will promote your project???
Since the project is still new, many investors are looking closer to it. Since now it is difficult to say whether he will be successful, so most of people will wait..
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I still do not see quality marketing in this project. But I agree with you that this is only the beginning. And I hope that this project will be successful soon.
I think that for such a project, advertising and promotion are as important as the development of the product itself. let's see what happens
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
Yes you are right. Exchanges occur frequently, but sometimes it turns out very profitable to make money on it. For example, at first, the exchange always lures to itself all sorts of bonuses. The minimum amount to withdraw. And sometimes you can even buy coins on one exchange and sell them on another. Not all exchanges allow this, but sometimes new exchanges have such an opportunity. As for this company, I have not tried it yet, but it looks interesting. Bonuses I love.
The more exchanges there are, the more chances to earn on inter-arbitrage. It has always brought and will bring good profits!
but I personally do not think that having a very large number of exchanges is really good. I think that this only distracts the attention of investors.
Moreover, I think that a large number of exchanges themselves lead to the fact that many investors place their funds on unreliable and non-secure exchanges, which often leads to their loss.
Before investing your money, you need to think carefully about whether it is worth it then whether there will be a benefit
You know, I really could not decide on whether to even invest somewhere. I have some savings and I hope that this project is a good idea.
Major exchanges have already captured the market and now it is very difficult to create a new exchange that can work successfully. But I think that this project has prospects in the future.
Now it is really difficult to attract the attention of traders and investors, because there are a lot of promising exchanges that have a large capitalization.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Let's trust the professionals and wait until they all do. No need to rush them. Hurry does not lead to anything good!
I don’t understand when the community is pushing developers to release a product. Will it be easier for someone if they release a raw and unfinished product on time? In other matters, this is not the case. There is already a working exchange here!
It seems to me that it is best to extend the project implementation timeframe, but not to release it not fully developed. It not worth it..
Guys, many teams release mvp, then the alpha version, then the beta version, then the full version. And this is normal, such a sequence makes it possible to test the product.

I agree with you, the team should test everything and correct a lot of mistakes before releasing the final product.
Let's trust the professionals and wait until they all do. No need to rush them. Hurry does not lead to anything good!
I don’t understand when the community is pushing developers to release a product. Will it be easier for someone if they release a raw and unfinished product on time? In other matters, this is not the case. There is already a working exchange here!
It seems to me that it is best to extend the project implementation timeframe, but not to release it not fully developed. It not worth it..
Guys, many teams release mvp, then the alpha version, then the beta version, then the full version. And this is normal, such a sequence makes it possible to test the product.
Yes you are right. Exchanges occur frequently, but sometimes it turns out very profitable to make money on it. For example, at first, the exchange always lures to itself all sorts of bonuses. The minimum amount to withdraw. And sometimes you can even buy coins on one exchange and sell them on another. Not all exchanges allow this, but sometimes new exchanges have such an opportunity. As for this company, I have not tried it yet, but it looks interesting. Bonuses I love.
The more exchanges there are, the more chances to earn on inter-arbitrage. It has always brought and will bring good profits!
Moreover, I think that a large number of exchanges themselves lead to the fact that many investors place their funds on unreliable and non-secure exchanges, which often leads to their loss.
Before investing your money, you need to think carefully about whether it is worth it then whether there will be a benefit
You know, I really could not decide on whether to even invest somewhere. I have some savings and I hope that this project is a good idea.
Major exchanges have already captured the market and now it is very difficult to create a new exchange that can work successfully. But I think that this project has prospects in the future.
Activity: 439
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Activity: 11
I got acquainted with the project and I understand that now it is best to wait with investments. Nevertheless I liked your project.
Now the cryptocurrency market has suffered a very strong decline, we will wait for growth and then we can invest
I think that we can survive this decline, but it is very dangerous for such new projects that are just developed or are only on it’s first stages
just there is a very high chance of not getting to the very end, but let's not think about the bad:)
Activity: 64
Must support for the reason that the project is already working and you can easily register
It is one of the main advantages, because anybody can try their platform. As for me it is rather well done. However, I haven’t seen much support yet
Now with the support all the harder, the market situation is on the bottom, but I think those who like the project will help
Activity: 238
Now the cryptocurrency market has suffered a very strong decline, we will wait for growth and then we can invest
I think that we can survive this decline, but it is very dangerous for such new projects that are just developed or are only on it’s first stages
Activity: 392
Must support for the reason that the project is already working and you can easily register
It is one of the main advantages, because anybody can try their platform. As for me it is rather well done. However, I haven’t seen much support yet
Activity: 23
Pages:
Jump to: