Pages:
Author

Topic: RAISEX ⭐⭐⭐ The Crypto Exchange ⭐⭐⭐ 10k Satoshi BTC available for FREE on Signup! - page 7. (Read 9687 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 22
The RAISEX project is just starting up, and it still has a small community. But I hope there will be more traders in the future.
Everything is just being formed: and the RAISEX exchange itself begins to grow and partners and customers and the community.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Yes, the project itself earns more confidence; this is also important.
It seems to me that at the start of the exchange it is much more difficult to attract coins and traders than to launch the platform itself.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I wonder when there will be a photo of the team, I would like to really look at who made this exchanger)
This question interests me too. I think that the team will  announce their  team members, because it is starting to look suspicious.
Show team is very important for all ico. Because it is very important that investors trust the project.
The team is one of the most important components of any project, because the implementation of the project depends on their work.
Of course, if a team is not particularly involved in a project, then it is no more than a month on the market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
I wonder when there will be a photo of the team, I would like to really look at who made this exchanger)
This question interests me too. I think that the team will  announce their  team members, because it is starting to look suspicious.
Show team is very important for all ico. Because it is very important that investors trust the project.
The team is one of the most important components of any project, because the implementation of the project depends on their work.
Activity: 24
Yes, but this is because decentralized exchanges have small trading volumes. if there are large volumes there, it will be possible to trade more.
I also think that there are few traders on decentralized exchanges for two reasons: firstly, there is no liquidity, and secondly, they are really inconvenient.
The liquidity of the exchange depends on the number of traders. The more people trading on the stock exchange, the greater the volume of trading and the more liquidity of the exchange.
The RAISEX project is just starting up, and it still has a small community. But I hope there will be more traders in the future.
Now in general the market is very difficult, I see that many projects simply do not live to see the end
Activity: 25
Yes, but this is because decentralized exchanges have small trading volumes. if there are large volumes there, it will be possible to trade more.
I also think that there are few traders on decentralized exchanges for two reasons: firstly, there is no liquidity, and secondly, they are really inconvenient.
The liquidity of the exchange depends on the number of traders. The more people trading on the stock exchange, the greater the volume of trading and the more liquidity of the exchange.
Now those people here who use the exchanger and while I do not observe complaints
Few traders use the exchange now. But there may be problems when the exchange gets popular, when the traffic will be increased.
I think the load should withstand the exchanger, but so far everything is working well
Activity: 89
Now those people here who use the exchanger and while I do not observe complaints
Few traders use the exchange now. But there may be problems when the exchange gets popular, when the traffic will be increased.
Activity: 48
Activity: 84
Activity: 51
Activity: 70
Activity: 111
If you just go to the exchange and buy yourself a coin, you can use decentralized exchanges, but if you trade there all day long as traiders do, then you can only use centralized exchanges.
What are you talking about. Being a DEXs trader is not realistic. There everything constantly freezes. And for trading, you need a good speed to respond to market changes.
Look at the Bitshares exchange, there is a high speed of trades, but few traders.
Activity: 42

Guys, many teams release mvp, then the alpha version, then the beta version, then the full version. And this is normal, such a sequence makes it possible to test the product.

The main thing is that the final finished version is unlike alpha or beta ...)))
You're right. Now many projects work well only during preparation for IKO, but then they do everything slowly and poorly.
Usually scam projects do like you tell. Their main idea is to raise money which they just take.. this project seems reliable for me
There are a lot of scam projects now and it’s very difficult to determine where the real is and then everyone will decide for himself
Now there are so many scam projects. I think that in the near future it may become even more
On the contrary, I see that there are fewer fraud projects. And I hope that they will soon disappear from the cryptocurrency world.
They are safe, but very uncomfortable. I have not yet met any decentralized exchanges which would be convenient to use. That is why centralized exchanges flourish.
Many projects are currently working on the creation of a new technology of decentralized exchanges. It can probably be said that the trend of 2018.
I think that we will not soon see such exchanges into action, so we should not rely on them, but for now we are content with what we have
I think that many high-quality decentralized exchanges will be launched soon. And these such exchanges will become very popular in the future.
Now most use centralized exchanges, but perhaps more convenient decentralized exchanges will appear in the near future.
I think we need quality decentralized exchanges. Because centralized exchanges are subject to more and more regulators.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
They are safe, but very uncomfortable. I have not yet met any decentralized exchanges which would be convenient to use. That is why centralized exchanges flourish.
Many projects are currently working on the creation of a new technology of decentralized exchanges. It can probably be said that the trend of 2018.
I think that we will not soon see such exchanges into action, so we should not rely on them, but for now we are content with what we have
I think that many high-quality decentralized exchanges will be launched soon. And these such exchanges will become very popular in the future.
Now most use centralized exchanges, but perhaps more convenient decentralized exchanges will appear in the near future.
Activity: 23
I think this exchanger should be given a lot of time to advertise and attract new customers to the project.
It is logical that the more people in the project, the more popular it becomes and they quickly learn about it through friends
Merit: 2

Guys, many teams release mvp, then the alpha version, then the beta version, then the full version. And this is normal, such a sequence makes it possible to test the product.

The main thing is that the final finished version is unlike alpha or beta ...)))
You're right. Now many projects work well only during preparation for IKO, but then they do everything slowly and poorly.
Usually scam projects do like you tell. Their main idea is to raise money which they just take.. this project seems reliable for me
There are a lot of scam projects now and it’s very difficult to determine where the real is and then everyone will decide for himself
Now there are so many scam projects. I think that in the near future it may become even more
Merit: 1
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
I have seen so many negative reviews about decentralized exchanges that it seems that no one uses them at all
Pages:
Jump to: