Pages:
Author

Topic: RAISEX ⭐⭐⭐ The Crypto Exchange ⭐⭐⭐ 10k Satoshi BTC available for FREE on Signup! - page 9. (Read 9687 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Now, in addition to the exchanger, there are a lot of different services that even sell an apartment for cryptocurrency, this is no longer an innovation.
I even met a special chat in telegrams where everyone buys and sells their personal belongings for cryptocurrency. There you can buy almost everything from clothes to homes and cars.
Activity: 210
It seems to me that on this project it makes no sense at all, the main thing is that everything works well
I would still like to see the project team to be able to assess their level and evaluate the possible prospects for the RAISEX project.
Merit: 0
I wonder when there will be a photo of the team, I would like to really look at who made this exchanger)
I also want to know about it. I think that the openness of the team attracts more investors. No one wants to invest in unknown projects.
Activity: 126
Tell me how you distinguish a quality project from fraud. Many fraudsters are very well prepared for ico.
I try to study the project as much as possible. I pay a lot of attention to detail. After all, on the little things fraudsters are often wrong.
Activity: 84
Now all the exchanges are planning to issue their decentralized branches. Take even such a giant as Binance.
Are you seriously? I did not know that Binance was going to launch his decentralized exchange. What a news. Interestingly, it will be the same brake as the other DEXs? )))
We now have the opportunity to watch this for everyone, it’s really interesting)
Yes, Binance plans to open its own decentralized exchange. And I hope that this will be a very high quality platform.
Binans exchange is very popular, everyone knows that, well, if they do, then it will be safe to use
I'm not sure about that. The fact that the team was able to create the largest centralized exchange, this does not mean that they will succeed in decentralized.
Here we can not guess, just watch the process itself
I believe that the Binance team will be able to create a truly high-quality decentralized exchange. And it will be a revolutionary platform for the entire cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 70
And the RAISEX exchange does not plan to release its own decentralized exchange? Has anyone heard of such plans for the team?
It seems to me that now it is completely unjustified and I think that it is not necessary to spend time and resources on this.
I think that a decentralized exchange is very promising. But the RAISEX team does not plan to launch DEX Exchange.
Activity: 89

Guys, many teams release mvp, then the alpha version, then the beta version, then the full version. And this is normal, such a sequence makes it possible to test the product.

The main thing is that the final finished version is unlike alpha or beta ...)))
You're right. Now many projects work well only during preparation for IKO, but then they do everything slowly and poorly.
Usually scam projects do like you tell. Their main idea is to raise money which they just take.. this project seems reliable for me
There are a lot of scam projects now and it’s very difficult to determine where the real is and then everyone will decide for himself
Need to study and analyze. Among this amount there are promising, less promising, and without scam too, nowhere)))
Tell me how you distinguish a quality project from fraud. Many fraudsters are very well prepared for ico.
Activity: 126

Guys, many teams release mvp, then the alpha version, then the beta version, then the full version. And this is normal, such a sequence makes it possible to test the product.

The main thing is that the final finished version is unlike alpha or beta ...)))
You're right. Now many projects work well only during preparation for IKO, but then they do everything slowly and poorly.
Usually scam projects do like you tell. Their main idea is to raise money which they just take.. this project seems reliable for me
There are a lot of scam projects now and it’s very difficult to determine where the real is and then everyone will decide for himself
Need to study and analyze. Among this amount there are promising, less promising, and without scam too, nowhere)))
Activity: 111
They are safe, but very uncomfortable. I have not yet met any decentralized exchanges which would be convenient to use. That is why centralized exchanges flourish.
Many projects are currently working on the creation of a new technology of decentralized exchanges. It can probably be said that the trend of 2018.
I think that we will not soon see such exchanges into action, so we should not rely on them, but for now we are content with what we have
I think that many high-quality decentralized exchanges will be launched soon. And these such exchanges will become very popular in the future.
Exactly. therefore, decentralized exchanges are safe.
They are safe, but very uncomfortable. I have not yet met any decentralized exchanges which would be convenient to use. That is why centralized exchanges flourish.
Of course, due to the slow interface, it is unrealistic to quickly trade and trade on the exchange.
Why do you think that decentralized exchanges are inconvenient? for example IDEX, Waves, Bitshares
these exchanges are convenient
There are now many new exchanges and they always offer something promising, but after the exchange is launched, everything is not as expected.
If the exchange does not have interesting, innovative ideas and solutions, it will turn into another unnecessary project.
The RAISEX exchange has many interesting ideas and solutions! Look at the website and whitepaper, there is a lot of interesting information.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
It is difficult to judge whether the project is fraudulent or not ... but I also do not see anything that would tell me that RAISEX is some kind of scam. In my usual project.
I agree to all 100%. Absolutely normal plans for developers and especially at the initial stages to say that the project is a scam is very problematic.
and who said that the RAISEX project is a scam? I see good community support, and faith in people in the success of the project.
A very active community is already the way to success. This suggests that the project is interesting for investors and important.
It is difficult to judge whether the project is fraudulent or not ... but I also do not see anything that would tell me that RAISEX is some kind of scam. In my usual project.
I agree to all 100%. Absolutely normal plans for developers and especially at the initial stages to say that the project is a scam is very problematic.
and who said that the RAISEX project is a scam? I see good community support, and faith in people in the success of the project.
Activity: 252
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
There are now many new exchanges and they always offer something promising, but after the exchange is launched, everything is not as expected.
If the exchange does not have interesting, innovative ideas and solutions, it will turn into another unnecessary project.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Exactly. therefore, decentralized exchanges are safe.
Of course, due to the slow interface, it is unrealistic to quickly trade and trade on the exchange.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
I wonder when there will be a photo of the team, I would like to really look at who made this exchanger)
You are not the first to be interested in this, but the team decided to remain anonymous.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Yes, it is a centralized exchange, but it has many advantages over other exchanges.
What are the advantages of a centralized exchange over a decentralized one in your opinion?
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Not only the work of the team matters, the idea of the project and its relevance in the community are very important.
It is early to speak about the importance of the project for the society at this stage of development of this industry.
Pages:
Jump to: