Pages:
Author

Topic: RAISEX ⭐⭐⭐ The Crypto Exchange ⭐⭐⭐ 10k Satoshi BTC available for FREE on Signup! - page 3. (Read 9687 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
The team is one of the most important components of any project, because the implementation of the project depends on their work.
At the moment everything works without any comments. No problem. What happens next is hard to say... Like would to believe that technical support exchange tackles when will rise the number of users.
I think this project will develop in the future. Because the cryptocurrency exchange is a very promising direction.
True, the project will develop but much depends on the team itself, how they want it and how the marketing will take place.
The development of the project depends on the community in the first place, and the community comes only if the project has a quality product.
for the most part, if ordinary users do not like the project, then for a long time it is clearly not in the market
This is a common occurrence for all projects. Everyone enters the market with big ambitions, and then either new ideas are missing or the possibility of their implementation.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
True, the project will develop but much depends on the team itself, how they want it and how the marketing will take place.
And of course there are financial limitations. In order to hire high-class programmers need a lot of money. Therefore, it is very important how actively they invest in the project. And how and where the team spends this money.
Any project needs funding to grow successfully. Even a professional team cannot develop without funding.
Activity: 70
The more users are attracted to the project, it will be much easier in the future, because recommendations from users are much better.
Community is very important for crypto projects. Since if there are not enough people around the project, it remains unnoticed and dies quietly on the outskirts of CoinMarketCaps.
The team must work hard and develop the project in order to gather a large community.
Activity: 111
But you say that 10,000 Satosi is the amount that is not interesting to anyone.
10,000 sat. is not a sufficient amount of incentive for just for the sake of getting registered on the exchange. And since a nice addition is even nothing.
But this amount allows a novice to try to trade on the exchange, and check its advantages.
Activity: 126
You are a stupid man. airdrop, works only to collect a lot of fake accounts, but it can not collect a users community.
You're wrong. On the one hand in airdrop most do come just to get free coins, and on the other hand I got and stayed in several projects just because of the fact that participated in airdrop.
You can participate in many airdrop for free coins, but you still leave promising (in your opinion) coins and wait for growth.
It also happens that investors are waiting for growth, but the majority of participants are draining ALL coins, as they participate in bounty because of money and thereby lower the rate. But this is my opinion)))
Activity: 42
Advertising is not the most important thing for a startup. Of fundamental importance is the quality of the product and teamwork.
Do you really think so? without a good marketing and advertising campaign, any even the most promising project will remain unnoticed by users.
I support. In such a huge market, how can you show your product without marketing? So many projects come out every month, that even if you follow them every day, you will not learn everything.
Some projects conduct closed sales for large investors and funds. Such projects are selling almost without advertising.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Advertising is not the most important thing for a startup. Of fundamental importance is the quality of the product and teamwork.
Do you really think so? without a good marketing and advertising campaign, any even the most promising project will remain unnoticed by users.
I support. In such a huge market, how can you show your product without marketing? So many projects come out every month, that even if you follow them every day, you will not learn everything.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
You are a stupid man. airdrop, works only to collect a lot of fake accounts, but it can not collect a users community.
You're wrong. On the one hand in airdrop most do come just to get free coins, and on the other hand I got and stayed in several projects just because of the fact that participated in airdrop.
You can participate in many airdrop for free coins, but you still leave promising (in your opinion) coins and wait for growth.
Now in general the market is very difficult, I see that many projects simply do not live to see the end
Think of it as a peculiar cleansing of the market from all rubbish. such crypto winters will not survive the weak projects and the scam project.
Here, real projects are hard, and the scam is not the time on the market at all. They are all activated when there will be growth.
Some projects are closed even if the team works well. The market dictates its own rules always.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Now in general the market is very difficult, I see that many projects simply do not live to see the end
Think of it as a peculiar cleansing of the market from all rubbish. such crypto winters will not survive the weak projects and the scam project.
Here, real projects are hard, and the scam is not the time on the market at all. They are all activated when there will be growth.
Yes, but why hand out this small amount? For the user, it does not matter, and the exchange loses a lot of money if it becomes massive.
If, as a result of this RAISEX exchange, a greater number of new users are acquired, then it will pay for the costs of this marketing company.
The more users are attracted to the project, it will be much easier in the future, because recommendations from users are much better.
The platform must be of very high quality so that people start recommending it to their friends.
We can get more investors involved if we make better promotion.i believe it is possible because of bounty campaigns
I support the bounty is a good advertisement and a good attraction of new investors and stakeholders.
I think that bounty is a very good advertisement, if the project makes a quality bounty - it can succeed.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Yes, but why hand out this small amount? For the user, it does not matter, and the exchange loses a lot of money if it becomes massive.
If, as a result of this RAISEX exchange, a greater number of new users are acquired, then it will pay for the costs of this marketing company.
The platform must be of very high quality so that people start recommending it to their friends.
We can get more investors involved if we make better promotion.i believe it is possible because of bounty campaigns
I support the bounty is a good advertisement and a good attraction of new investors and stakeholders.
Activity: 238
To recommend to your friends any platform or project is unfortunately the most ungrateful task. If you manage to earn good money, no one will even thank you, but if they lose their money, then you will be remembered for years.
It depends on person) but personally I am not a professional trader or investor so it is hard to be sure completely in any project. So that’s why I would not advise
Activity: 392
Activity: 280
These two types of exchanges have their advantages and disadvantages. And I think that many participants use both kinds in different situations.
It's right! No one says that you need to use either one or the second option. Everything can be successfully combined!
I don’t think that it is the main question now. I believe it is more important to discuss how to get out from such horrible dump
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Good projects  are always in demand. But they need to carry a lot of advertising so that the community will know about them.
You are absolutely right! Advertising is the engine of commerce. There is no advertising - there will be no sales, there will be no sales - there will be no financing, there will be no financing - there will be no development ...
Well said. With such competition, only marketing processes are able to unleash and bring the product to the final buyer.
Marketing is a major part of business today. You can even say that it is a "business in business", which allows you to earn money for the project, as well as to study information about the market and competitors, which plays an important role.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Good projects  are always in demand. But they need to carry a lot of advertising so that the community will know about them.
You are absolutely right! Advertising is the engine of commerce. There is no advertising - there will be no sales, there will be no sales - there will be no financing, there will be no financing - there will be no development ...
Well said. With such competition, only marketing processes are able to unleash and bring the product to the final buyer.
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite

But you say that 10,000 Satosi is the amount that is not interesting to anyone.
lol where you see big airdrops for free, with no any actions?
Activity: 439
Community is very important for crypto projects. Since if there are not enough people around the project, it remains unnoticed and dies quietly on the outskirts of CoinMarketCaps.
There are so many pessimistic feedbacks about situation with crypt that I am not sure be can survive this dump if everybody leave crypt..
Activity: 266

Guys, many teams release mvp, then the alpha version, then the beta version, then the full version. And this is normal, such a sequence makes it possible to test the product.

The main thing is that the final finished version is unlike alpha or beta ...)))
You're right. Now many projects work well only during preparation for IKO, but then they do everything slowly and poorly.
Usually scam projects do like you tell. Their main idea is to raise money which they just take.. this project seems reliable for me
There are a lot of scam projects now and it’s very difficult to determine where the real is and then everyone will decide for himself
Now there are so many scam projects. I think that in the near future it may become even more
On the contrary, I see that there are fewer fraud projects. And I hope that they will soon disappear from the cryptocurrency world.
There are so many weak altcoins that have some products, but do not gain much support from the community, that I am quite doubting the market can live another year..
Pages:
Jump to: