Pages:
Author

Topic: RAISEX ⭐⭐⭐ The Crypto Exchange ⭐⭐⭐ 10k Satoshi BTC available for FREE on Signup! - page 6. (Read 9687 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 12
At the moment everything works without any comments. No problem. What happens next is hard to say... Like would to believe that technical support exchange tackles when will rise the number of users.
When the load of users grows, then certainly technical support will add work. But it will not be soon.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
The team is one of the most important components of any project, because the implementation of the project depends on their work.
At the moment everything works without any comments. No problem. What happens next is hard to say... Like would to believe that technical support exchange tackles when will rise the number of users.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
The project already has a ready platform, and this is a very good indicator of future prospects.
The project has a exchange on which anyone can register and start trading. By the way, a 10,000 Satoshi prize was awarded for registration.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Now in general the market is very difficult, I see that many projects simply do not live to see the end
Think of it as a peculiar cleansing of the market from all rubbish. such crypto winters will not survive the weak projects and the scam project.
Activity: 42
You are absolutely right! Advertising is the engine of commerce. There is no advertising - there will be no sales, there will be no sales - there will be no financing, there will be no financing - there will be no development ...
Well said! It seems to me that these are golden words. The process of creating, developing and promoting a crypto product is a very fragile and delicate thing. One mistake can ruin a project.
Activity: 210
Good projects  are always in demand. But they need to carry a lot of advertising so that the community will know about them.
You are absolutely right! Advertising is the engine of commerce. There is no advertising - there will be no sales, there will be no sales - there will be no financing, there will be no financing - there will be no development ...
Activity: 126
Guys, you do not see the advertising of this project? The team works, and develops and advertises its project.
For example, I began to notice that Twitter is actively promoting advertising for this project. Although I have not subscribed to the account of this exchange, several times I saw their tweets in my feed.
Merit: 0
Good projects  are always in demand. But they need to carry a lot of advertising so that the community will know about them.
I think here we are talking about the fact that more advertising is needed, and that it needs to be increased tenfold. It is necessary to carry out all sorts of actions and other events!
Guys, you do not see the advertising of this project? The team works, and develops and advertises its project.
Activity: 126
I think here we are talking about the fact that more advertising is needed, and that it needs to be increased tenfold. It is necessary to carry out all sorts of actions and other events!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
These two types of exchanges have their advantages and disadvantages. And I think that many participants use both kinds in different situations.
It's right! No one says that you need to use either one or the second option. Everything can be successfully combined!
Activity: 89
The RAISEX project is just starting up, and it still has a small community. But I hope there will be more traders in the future.
Everything is just being formed: and the RAISEX exchange itself begins to grow and partners and customers and the community.
This project is just beginning to develop, I hope that the team will be able to develop it faster in the future.
Activity: 84
Yes, the project itself earns more confidence; this is also important.
It seems to me that at the start of the exchange it is much more difficult to attract coins and traders than to launch the platform itself.
I agree with you. Creating a trading platform is not difficult. But building a strong community is much harder.
Activity: 70
The RAISEX project is just starting up, and it still has a small community. But I hope there will be more traders in the future.
Everything is just being formed: and the RAISEX exchange itself begins to grow and partners and customers and the community.
The project is not very popular at the moment. and the team still needs to work hard to make it successful.
Activity: 111
Yes, but this is because decentralized exchanges have small trading volumes. if there are large volumes there, it will be possible to trade more.
I also think that there are few traders on decentralized exchanges for two reasons: firstly, there is no liquidity, and secondly, they are really inconvenient.
The liquidity of the exchange depends on the number of traders. The more people trading on the stock exchange, the greater the volume of trading and the more liquidity of the exchange.
Now those people here who use the exchanger and while I do not observe complaints
Few traders use the exchange now. But there may be problems when the exchange gets popular, when the traffic will be increased.
I think the load should withstand the exchanger, but so far everything is working well
The exchange is stable, but developers must develop it more, because any project must be successful or leave the market.
Yes, but this is because decentralized exchanges have small trading volumes. if there are large volumes there, it will be possible to trade more.
I also think that there are few traders on decentralized exchanges for two reasons: firstly, there is no liquidity, and secondly, they are really inconvenient.
The liquidity of the exchange depends on the number of traders. The more people trading on the stock exchange, the greater the volume of trading and the more liquidity of the exchange.
Now those people here who use the exchanger and while I do not observe complaints
The project already has a ready platform, and this is a very good indicator of future prospects.
It is logical that the more people in the project, the more popular it becomes and they quickly learn about it through friends
This is the best way to disseminate information. It always worked and will work! So for example, I learned about many projects in which I invested.
I have seen so many negative reviews about decentralized exchanges that it seems that no one uses them at all
You think so in vain. Decentralized exchanges have many advantages. Although their older brothers - centralized solutions are still an order of magnitude better today.
These two types of exchanges have their advantages and disadvantages. And I think that many participants use both kinds in different situations.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
I have seen so many negative reviews about decentralized exchanges that it seems that no one uses them at all
You think so in vain. Decentralized exchanges have many advantages. Although their older brothers - centralized solutions are still an order of magnitude better today.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
It is logical that the more people in the project, the more popular it becomes and they quickly learn about it through friends
This is the best way to disseminate information. It always worked and will work! So for example, I learned about many projects in which I invested.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Exchange RAISEX is still very young. They are just starting their work. Therefore, I think that the team is now trying out of all the forces to make users happy.
Pages:
Jump to: