Pages:
Author

Topic: RAISEX ⭐⭐⭐ The Crypto Exchange ⭐⭐⭐ 10k Satoshi BTC available for FREE on Signup! - page 5. (Read 9687 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
The team is one of the most important components of any project, because the implementation of the project depends on their work.
At the moment everything works without any comments. No problem. What happens next is hard to say... Like would to believe that technical support exchange tackles when will rise the number of users.
I think this project will develop in the future. Because the cryptocurrency exchange is a very promising direction.
True, the project will develop but much depends on the team itself, how they want it and how the marketing will take place.
The development of the project depends on the community in the first place, and the community comes only if the project has a quality product.
for the most part, if ordinary users do not like the project, then for a long time it is clearly not in the market
Activity: 111
The team is one of the most important components of any project, because the implementation of the project depends on their work.
At the moment everything works without any comments. No problem. What happens next is hard to say... Like would to believe that technical support exchange tackles when will rise the number of users.
I think this project will develop in the future. Because the cryptocurrency exchange is a very promising direction.
True, the project will develop but much depends on the team itself, how they want it and how the marketing will take place.
The development of the project depends on the community in the first place, and the community comes only if the project has a quality product.
Activity: 24
Activity: 42
Good projects  are always in demand. But they need to carry a lot of advertising so that the community will know about them.
You are absolutely right! Advertising is the engine of commerce. There is no advertising - there will be no sales, there will be no sales - there will be no financing, there will be no financing - there will be no development ...
Advertising is not the most important thing for a startup. Of fundamental importance is the quality of the product and teamwork.
Yes, but why hand out this small amount? For the user, it does not matter, and the exchange loses a lot of money if it becomes massive.
If, as a result of this RAISEX exchange, a greater number of new users are acquired, then it will pay for the costs of this marketing company.
The more users are attracted to the project, it will be much easier in the future, because recommendations from users are much better.
The platform must be of very high quality so that people start recommending it to their friends.
Activity: 56
Yes, but why hand out this small amount? For the user, it does not matter, and the exchange loses a lot of money if it becomes massive.
If, as a result of this RAISEX exchange, a greater number of new users are acquired, then it will pay for the costs of this marketing company.
The more users are attracted to the project, it will be much easier in the future, because recommendations from users are much better.
Activity: 89
Well, on other exchanges do not give anything for registration. Let's say this is not an incentive to register, but rather as a nice bonus. You can buy some tokens of young and promising projects for the money and who knows what amount will be in a year!
Why not hold regular airdrops coins that come to the listing on the stock exchange on the site of the administration of the exchange? Many exchanges do this and this is popular among users.
You are a stupid man. airdrop, works only to collect a lot of fake accounts, but it can not collect a users community.
Activity: 84
But you say that 10,000 Satosi is the amount that is not interesting to anyone.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Well, on other exchanges do not give anything for registration. Let's say this is not an incentive to register, but rather as a nice bonus. You can buy some tokens of young and promising projects for the money and who knows what amount will be in a year!
Why not hold regular airdrops coins that come to the listing on the stock exchange on the site of the administration of the exchange? Many exchanges do this and this is popular among users.
Activity: 111
I also think that 10,000 Satoshi is a very small amount to register on the exchange. I would have thought of other ways to encourage new users on the spot of the exchange.
Activity: 210
I also think that 10,000 Satoshi is a very small amount to register on the exchange. I would have thought of other ways to encourage new users on the spot of the exchange.
Activity: 126
I think that new users will start to enter the market when the bull trend goes. Because people come to make a profit.
It goes without saying. When people see the uptrend of the market or as it is called the bull trend, then everyone will again return to investing and trading.
Activity: 126
The exchange is of high quality. But no one will register to receive 10,000 satoshi. This prize is very small.
Where to get this stream of new users Huh here, old users run like rats from a sinking ship ...
Do not pay attention to them. It is left to the market by inexperienced novices who believed in fairy tales about easy and fast money, and not getting disillusioned by them and leaving the crypto world.
I think that new users will start to enter the market when the bull trend goes. Because people come to make a profit.
The project already has a ready platform, and this is a very good indicator of future prospects.
The project has a exchange on which anyone can register and start trading. By the way, a 10,000 Satoshi prize was awarded for registration.
The exchange is of high quality. But no one will register to receive 10,000 satoshi. This prize is very small.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Where to get this stream of new users Huh here, old users run like rats from a sinking ship ...
Do not pay attention to them. It is left to the market by inexperienced novices who believed in fairy tales about easy and fast money, and not getting disillusioned by them and leaving the crypto world.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
If the market develops and grows, there will be a very large influx of new users. I remember last year when many exchanges could not cope with the load.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
When the load of users grows, then certainly technical support will add work. But it will not be soon.
If the market develops and grows, there will be a very large influx of new users. I remember last year when many exchanges could not cope with the load.
Pages:
Jump to: