Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] [Ethereum Lyte] [ELYTE] BOUNTIES AVAILABLE, WEBSITE & WP RELEASED! - page 2. (Read 7643 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
WTF !!! why ban me in telegram  the stupid !!
I'm share link twitter kucoin exchange about added coin in listed this link
https://twitter.com/kucoincom/status/939108944798040065?s=17

I'm not spam pls username in telegram @pitchblack1
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Good project
Good team
Good luck  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1603
hmph..
Get ELYTE token from airdrop. price hits 0.002, i wish can hits more than ETH someday.

Good luck
Activity: 11
I was able to buy at etherdelta last night. I bought ELITE at first when I saw it on coinmarketcap, then read more stuff about ELITE and then landed here. I ended up buying ELYTE which seems the right one. Now I have ELITE and ELYTE tokens.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
I think investors will keep their ELYTE token cause there is a big use case, people can earn a lot of money just by holding their token, so it can be more profitable to keep ELYTE than sell it to go to another coin, I think the reward can be very high If you hold your token.
Activity: 198
Merit: 13
This week may be the last chance for mass buying Elyte.
Go to website www.elyte.io whitelist section and use the smart contract for buying.
As the total supply is only 1million, it will be no surprise that Elyte would go to 10$ (or even 100$) in no time after officially listed on the exchanges.
There is a solid team behind and even they are very transparent.
I would say, don't miss this opportunity to invest at the right time.
Of course this is not an advice but my genuine opinion.
I have already made around x10 buying, but for the mass buying + additional airdrop, the smart contract option in the whitelist seems like a pretty good option at the moment.
Let's see together how the project evolves, I will keep on supporting and hodling.
Activity: 95
Merit: 22
NEXT exchange -> simple, safe and fast
Hi there all Elyte members. Great to get positive replies on our project. Thanks for the support!

At the moment the price is rising on Etherdelta. You need gas to buy our token and the network has been slow last days.
To prevent a lot of problems you can also use our White list. Then you're sure you get 300 Elyte : 1ETH.
Also joining White list will help us get listed on the exchanges as soon as possible.
We want to make this project a succes.
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
Great conecept guys.

I think this will be the 1 of 1000 Airdrops that will succeed, i buy some coins.
Activity: 198
Merit: 13
Better to jump now with these prices, I don't think anybody will regret buying it.
Team is progressing fast, identities are revealed with whitepaper.
Low supply will make it go much higher when it hits the exchanges.
Hodling strong here already!
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
wow, this project demonstrates great progress !
Now website is available, whitepaper has excellent concept! I think it will grow very much in price soon!

The first 100,000 (One Hundred Thousand) tokens sell at a price of  0.0033 ETH  for  1 Elyte. - realy good opportunity!
Activity: 21
All transactions on ether delta are extremely slow right now
I've been hearing that this cryptokitties game using the ethereum network has slowed down the transactions a lot. I think this has been like a stress test on the ethereum network. I remembered the times when we did not have fast internet and downloading a file would eat up most of the bandwidth and everyone else in the network would suffer from slowdown.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
All transactions on ether delta are extremely slow right now
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
As we see token price begins to grow, it means only one thing - in 2018 it will be moon coin, let's wait !
How do you see the price grow? It is not listed on any exchanges.

It's already trading on EtherDelta. ELYTE hasn't been officially listed yet but you can still trade it via the EtherDelta link on the first page of this thread.

Volume has been picking up since last week and the price has gone up. Website and white paper due to be released shortly and price is likely to shoot up further once it's officially listed on EtherDelta and CoinMarketCap.

It's not already trading on EtherDelta. Perhaps you mean MyEtherWallet!

No, I definitely mean EtherDelta. Which is where many people have been buying and selling ELYTE over the last few weeks. Even though it isn't officially listed there yet you can still trade it via the contract address.

https://etherdelta.com/#0x05d379b48a8622ae4018309e116420db4a38a225-ETH

The link to EtherDelta has been on the first page of this thread for nearly two weeks now so I'm not sure why anyone would think you can't trade it. Join the Telegram group to stay up to date with the latest news.

Also, I think some people have been mistakenly purchasing ELITE but the one you want is ELYTE. ELYTE should be officially listed on EtherDelta soon and then you'll be able to find the symbol ELYTE in the dropdown menu. You can already trade it as normal right now using the above link.

I have some ELYTE coins on Myetherwallet, How can I trade with it on Etherdelta?

here sir: https://etherdelta.com/#0x05d379b48a8622ae4018309e116420db4a38a225-ETH

deposit your elyte there. but you need  a ETH as your gas to to make a success transaction. but i recommend to hold your elyte token. i think its not the right time to sell it.
Activity: 61
As we see token price begins to grow, it means only one thing - in 2018 it will be moon coin, let's wait !

It's already trading on EtherDelta. ELYTE hasn't been officially listed yet but you can still trade it via the EtherDelta link on the first page of this thread.

Volume has been picking up since last week and the price has gone up. Website and white paper due to be released shortly and price is likely to shoot up further once it's officially listed on EtherDelta and CoinMarketCap.

No, I definitely mean EtherDelta. Which is where many people have been buying and selling ELYTE over the last few weeks. Even though it isn't officially listed there yet you can still trade it via the contract address.

The link to EtherDelta has been on the first page of this thread for nearly two weeks now so I'm not sure why anyone would think you can't trade it. Join the Telegram group to stay up to date with the latest news.

Also, I think some people have been mistakenly purchasing ELITE but the one you want is ELYTE. ELYTE should be officially listed on EtherDelta soon and then you'll be able to find the symbol ELYTE in the dropdown menu. You can already trade it as normal right now using the above link.

I have some ELYTE coins on Myetherwallet, How can I trade with it on Etherdelta?
Activity: 213
Still no white paper for the ELYTE token? or I am missing something?

The link for website and whitepaper has been added to the announcement post.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
www.elyte.biz/

website is on working fine , white paper is great

Bought a little last night on Delta and will see how it goes.
Activity: 109
Merit: 12
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Still no white paper for the ELYTE token? or I am missing something?
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
cant wait to be officially listed in delta and cmc. more buying orders in the last few days ago until now. big success is coming in this great token.
Activity: 54
Thanks a lot guys . You have made a great job . I already recived my airdrop and I'm waiting for good news . Thanks again .
Activity: 213

Pages:
Jump to: