Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] [Ethereum Lyte] [ELYTE] BOUNTIES AVAILABLE, WEBSITE & WP RELEASED! - page 8. (Read 7643 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
What does one tend to gain from swaping considering the price of Elite ?

We are trying to peg our coin at the same value.  So by burning, you are helping the cause. This is further down the line though.  Lets get the initial airdrop done first.
Why should someone swap their elite token, worth $0.12 atm for a worthless ELYTE token?

Ah of course no word of burning the elite token at the end of the swapping process...

We have changed the process, for those with the same queries as you.  Now you can keep your ELITE, and we will match them with ELYTE.  We realised this might be an issue of trust for people so we changed it.

For those who are prepared to burn ELITE, there will be bonus airdrops after the initial distribution.

I hope that eases your mind!

BTW all..  We will be giving away some bounties this evening (GMT) for sharing on social media etc.  See you tonight!  We will also be airdropping more applicants.  Hold tight for your ELYTE!!  Grin
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Why do you need proceed swapping instead of creation own token with some airdrop for community growing?

You don't actually have to send your ELITE to anyone. You just have to prove that you own those ELITE in the first place.

I apologise if that was misleading and I'll try to make that clearer but if you read the instructions on how to claim your ELYTE you can see that it doesn't involve sending your ELITE to anyone.
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
Why do you need proceed swapping instead of creation own token with some airdrop for community growing?
Activity: 214
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Why should someone swap their elite token, worth $0.12 atm for a worthless ELYTE token?

Ah of course no word of burning the elite token at the end of the swapping process...

Please can you point out where anyone was asked to send their ELITE?
better swap with me,i will create ELILITE ,and it will also have no roadmap,best new future.

The roadmap will be similar to the one for ELITE. The reason we're all here is because we liked that project and would have liked it to continue so we don't need to reinvent the wheel.

But the immediate focus is on getting all the previous ELITE holders to swap their coins as they have first rights. After that deadline has passed we will look at how to distribute the rest of the coins so we can build up trading on EtherDelta, apply for a CoinMarketCap listing, new exchanges etc.
Activity: 588
Merit: 422

Take two! Those who did not manage to sell on 20k satoshi decided to repeat? Cheesy

More like those who thought that a low-supply coin which had a decent community might be worth reviving seeing as it barely lasted a week the first time around.
More airdrops done!  Post here and in telegram if you got it!
Activity: 122
better swap with me,i will create ELILITE ,and it will also have no roadmap,best new future.
Activity: 135
Take two! Those who did not manage to sell on 20k satoshi decided to repeat? Cheesy
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
So this is a comeback.
I hope it will work better than the previous one.
I have a big hope for this coin to be better since you put just 1M for the total supply of the coin.
Activity: 1
me to like the idea and transparency.
Maybe we could do a poll on telegram to decide.  People have very strong opinions on this.
Activity: 90
What exchanges are you looking to get listed on, once the airdrops are completed?
I like the idea and transparency. Subscribing

Thanks! Transparency will be the key here. Everyone will be able to see what we're doing and be able to give suggestions for how they want this coin to develop.
Activity: 257
I like the idea and transparency. Subscribing
Good morning bag hodlers!

If anyone is unsure whether to trust the coinswap will happen, here is the first tx to the first recipient  https://etherscan.io/tx/0x03ddcfca4bc315b0be4cf822ec927f50c190f75a312cef27186e84746abf47ba

We did talk about doubling what people are currently hodling but this may leave no ELYTE for new participants.  So to start it will be 1 for 1. 

After the deadline we will announce what happens to any that are unclaimed.

Thanks for the support, we are all in this together, so fire your suggestions for the progression of the project at us here or in telegram.
Pages:
Jump to: