Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] [Ethereum Lyte] [ELYTE] BOUNTIES AVAILABLE, WEBSITE & WP RELEASED! - page 3. (Read 7643 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
As we see token price begins to grow, it means only one thing - in 2018 it will be moon coin, let's wait !
How do you see the price grow? It is not listed on any exchanges.

It's already trading on EtherDelta. ELYTE hasn't been officially listed yet but you can still trade it via the EtherDelta link on the first page of this thread.

Volume has been picking up since last week and the price has gone up. Website and white paper due to be released shortly and price is likely to shoot up further once it's officially listed on EtherDelta and CoinMarketCap.

It's not already trading on EtherDelta. Perhaps you mean MyEtherWallet!
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
As we see token price begins to grow, it means only one thing - in 2018 it will be moon coin, let's wait !

It's already trading on EtherDelta. ELYTE hasn't been officially listed yet but you can still trade it via the EtherDelta link on the first page of this thread.

Volume has been picking up since last week and the price has gone up. Website and white paper due to be released shortly and price is likely to shoot up further once it's officially listed on EtherDelta and CoinMarketCap.

Activity: 21
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Activity: 238
I got my tokens; Hope it is a promising project. Wait and see.
Activity: 198
Merit: 13
Looking forward to seeing bounties.
I believe elyte will be successful because it is created by reasonable people.
Wishing all the best.
Activity: 21
I am interested to see new projects on the Ethereum platform. I have seen the messages about what has happened to Ethereum Lite but its price is rising without a market cap (N/A). Does it have anything to do with this new development? Should I buy that or wait for this Ethereum Lyte to be listed on the exchanges?
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Good project
Waiting more updates and added for new exchanges such as coinexchange  and yobit and more!
Good luck
Activity: 199
Can't wait to see this community expand. Thanks for sharing.

Did you read the nonexistent white paper? What's your opinion? Tremendous technical innovation?
Activity: 2
Can't wait to see this community expand. Thanks for sharing.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
nice one dev for helping the community recover some of their losses from elite, im not an elite holder so this is my chance to take part on the elyte airdrop. good luck on this project.
Activity: 45
The second distribution was entered
Thank you, team
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
I'm waiting impatiently for the bounty. I hope it will be interesting
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
wonderful project, I hope that it will be successful, I subscribe to updates
Activity: 644
very interesting project,and believe that it will find its niche in this huge industry of the future and I wish him luck
Activity: 375
Merit: 254
I got my 20 ELYTEs from Airdrop #2 thank you devs, wish you guys all the best!
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
I do not understand how you want to survive in this market But the idea is interesting.
Activity: 34
100k for development and bounty?  Huh
i wonder what is the price of your token?
i mean that even 100k of tokens it's not enough for dev part/
just one of many opinions Roll Eyes
Activity: 462
Thanks for the landing 2, yesterday filled out the form and already received
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
How many participants will participate in airdrop 2?
I will fill the form if it has not reached the limit! but if it has reached, it's also useless to fill the form!
can ELYTE be better than ELITE?
Pages:
Jump to: