Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] [Ethereum Lyte] [ELYTE] BOUNTIES AVAILABLE, WEBSITE & WP RELEASED! - page 5. (Read 7643 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hello Dev

Its very interesting and great project as well so that i will support it.
More plans for this and also build big team..
I contribute by means of sharing about the  to social medias.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Test mini airdrop done and succesful!

The first 10 people that applied for the last drop just got some more!!
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xc1ec29c3863d7f904d95a5f7427b4a6642b7e1b9d10d60770e1086d80b76a18b

They are THE ELYTE!!!  Are you??  Grin
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
check the price of ELITE now? Its flying very high. 1300+% up now in the last few minutes. huge pumping happening.
Activity: 108
almost a whale
Don't get fooled again ELITE dev did an exit scam so ELYTE looks fine at least to me - good luck devs
Activity: 95
Merit: 22
NEXT exchange -> simple, safe and fast
i bought ELITE at 4400 sat. and sell it at 3300 sat. I lost quite a lot. How can i get ELYTE?  Huh

Hi Aqzu,
Soon we'll have the first open airdrop. We'll let you know when it's coming!
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
i bought ELITE at 4400 sat. and sell it at 3300 sat. I lost quite a lot. How can i get ELYTE?  Huh
Activity: 9
i have elite in yobit
for give elyte
I do not understand what to do ?

the airdrop is already closed, much better to give a pm to "Philicibine" and discuss whats good for you.

btw, i received my ELYTE. i will hodl till it pump hardly. will follow the updates

thank you!!

This will not be a pump and dump coin...you will lose out if you sell ELYTE immediately. I M supply with real Team and good product ...to the moon and above...long term investment...hiyaaaaaaaaaa

Thanks I got mine.
Activity: 322
I was late, it turns out the elite airdrop is closed, - good luck elite
Activity: 280
where can I find the roadmap?
where are the terms? Shocked Huh
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
i have elite in yobit
for give elyte

the airdrop is already closed, much better to give a pm to "Philicibine" and discuss whats good for you.

btw, i received my ELYTE. i will hodl till it pump hardly. will follow the updates

thank you!!
Activity: 11
i have elite in yobit
for give elyte
Activity: 9
Which Information is right?

Contract Address: 0x05d379b48a8622ae4018309e116420db4a38a225
Token Name:        Ethereum Lyte
Symbol:               ELYTE
Decimals:             18
Supply:                1,000,000

This one.  The other is just his ETH address lol!

Hope the airdrop is still going on...I applied and still waiting
Here is my add : 0xCB157E5E17088638B1EF672f8876b7F8106E5898

John Egan
Get me on Linkedin

Philicibine is sending out the coins manually and checking each address as he goes so it will take a little bit of time but as long as you've done everything right then you'll get your ELYTE.

Thanks , I will wait...I did all as advised
Activity: 213
Reminder to everyone that the deadline for claiming your ELYTE is today, Wednesday 15th November at 22:00 GMT so a little under 5 hours left. As long as you submit the correctly completed form within that time then you'll receive your coins.

Details of how everyone else (non-ELITE holders) can claim their ELYTE will also be coming soon!
Activity: 308
Coins will be distributed as fairly as possible to the community and community feedback will be sought at all stages of development. This is exactly the same as the original project but with more honesty and transparency and the intention to provide a much better outcome for the people who back this coin.
Which Information is right?

Contract Address: 0x05d379b48a8622ae4018309e116420db4a38a225
Token Name:        Ethereum Lyte
Symbol:               ELYTE
Decimals:             18
Supply:                1,000,000

This one.  The other is just his ETH address lol!

Hope the airdrop is still going on...I applied and still waiting
Here is my add : 0xCB157E5E17088638B1EF672f8876b7F8106E5898

John Egan
Get me on Linkedin

Philicibine is sending out the coins manually and checking each address as he goes so it will take a little bit of time but as long as you've done everything right then you'll get your ELYTE.
Activity: 90
i claimed elytes already for the elites i have in mew, i forgot about the elites i have on yobit. can i claim elytes for those elites i have on yobit?

Make a myetherwallet, send your ELITEs to the MEW, and then submit a request to have those replaced with ELYTEs
Activity: 246
i claimed elytes already for the elites i have in mew, i forgot about the elites i have on yobit. can i claim elytes for those elites i have on yobit?
Activity: 70
I have sent my info. Thanks for doing this. I look forward to receiving my ELYTE coins.
Activity: 1
I purchased ELite from yobit when it was $1.2 . This elyte bring hope again. Can I still receive it even this is my first post? Thanks.
are this project will continue the ELITE projects or will be different one? are the ELITE will be over or cant be trade anymore?

ELYTE will continue with the main principles of ELITE and also improve the project with ideas from the community.

ELITE is basically a dead coin now as the dev has disappeared and most likely dumped his holdings. It is still on EtherDelta but no-one is going to buy it after everything that has happened.
Pages:
Jump to: